Did you ever hear the story of Rudolf the Reindeer? I thought not. It's not a story the Jews would tell you...

Did you ever hear the story of Rudolf the Reindeer? I thought not. It's not a story the Jews would tell you. It's a Christmas legend. Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer was a reindeer with a nose so bright he could use the light to direct Santa's sleigh to deliver...presents. He had such a shiny nose that he could even keep the ones he cared about cheerful on Christmas day. Christmas magic is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. His nose became so bright...the only thing he feared was the other reindeer laughing and calling him names, which eventually, of course, they did. Unfortunately, the other reindeer wouldn't let him join in any reindeer games, then Santa hired him to guide his sleigh. It's ironic. The reindeer rejected him, but not Santa Claus.

T'is the season then

UNLIMITEEEEEED
EGGNOOOOOOOOOG!!!

Only Jehovah's Witnesses deal in absolutes.

I sense a plot to destroy Islam...

>"is it possible to learn such a power?"
>"not from santa"

I hate snow! It's moldy, wet and it melts easily!

>not posting the candycane lightsaber edit
You fucked up

>HO HO HOAAUAUUAHHHGGG

It's Blitzen then.

I AM THE PRESENTS

Luke, did I ever tell you how Anakin saved Christmas? He was a good friend.

o fuk

Even a meme reminds me how abominable this line was.

lol

10/10

Sheevta Claus

christmas sheev is my favorite

>Then he got an idea. An awful idea. The Sheev got a wonderful, awful, idea!

You may fire when merry.

This would be funny if Rudolph the red nosed reindeer was literally created by a Jew to collect shekels from retarded goyim

*Wasnt

I bet you imagined this thread being a lot more successful than it currently is huh OP

Seems like it's going ok, this thread is a good freind