metacritic.com/movie/serena
youtube.com/watch?v=bOpePo5Lx_I
imdb.com/title/tt1355644/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jennifer:
>*I bet he makes more than me! That misogynist pig!*

Chris:
>*i wonder what my lord and savior Jesus is doing in heaven right now...*

Why are all the Chrises so handsome and nice?

Pine
Hemsworth
Pratt
Evans

Is the name Chris the secret to good looks and lovable personality?

Real meme

Like Chris-Chan?

They look like bro and sis.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5M4KQ1EU-I
She's fucking insufferable

That's different. His full name is Christian. The other Chrises are Christopher. Chrischan has the false blessing name.

>tfw the JLaw meme is finally over

We did it bros

Anna must be losing her fucking mind lol, how could you trust him

I'm getting major Jim/Pam vibes from this picture. Just look in their eyes.

I bet she sent him many signals throughout filming that she likes him and finds him perfect husband material.

But secretly he can't stand her and can't wait to be done with promoting this terrible movie so he can get back to Marvel shit.

!!!

>tfw live in lincoln nebraska

Did they fuck? Whatever else you say about JLaw, she has great nudes.

I watched the first 30 seconds in the vain hope that they actually did it live and every JLaw search was fappening related. Sorely disappointed.

Is it just me or does Chris hate her guts? I feel like he's being polite and trying really hard to get along with her but secretly can't stand her.

not just you, I have the exact same feeling

It's only a matter of time before she does a limited release oscar bait movie where she does full frontal nudity. can't wait. fappening material is old.

he probably thinks she's annoying. she has a huge crush on him but she's ugly and he's married and has kids and is way out of jlaw's league.

Why did she stop filming with Bradley Cooper?

They're all mediocre actors with moderately good comedic timing that are being pushed incredibly hard by Hollywood.

interdasting

The only person with leading man charisma in that line up is Pine. Pratt should have stuck to comedy.

this is why
metacritic.com/movie/serena

The look on is face is that of muted desperation. Like someone who is being held hostage in public and trying to subtly alert the people around him without actually saying anything that would provoke his captor.

I did not even hear about this one. What happened?

Oh Dog, you're right

>pratt speaking
>jlaw gets bored/upset attention isn't on her
>makes snoring noise
God what an insufferable cunt she is.

It's a period piece about the lumber industry and for some reason they decided to cast Jennifer and Bradley because of their meme status at the time. From what I've read it sounds like it was a hot mess.

What a goddamn attention whore. Had an acquaintance like that. When her bf, a co-worker of mine, started to explain something job, music or gaming related she started to punch him, fooling around, drag poor guy's beard hair.

Joy bombed too and that had both of them in it.

>love interest
>same race
no thanks, kid

Seems to me like he's that ongoing type of guy who just tries to be friends with everyone but she's clearly not interested because she's a stuck up cunt.

Bradley seems like he can actually play someone aside for starboy-fixer of things.

I still can't believe he's Rocket Raccoon, nothing in his voice sounds like Bradley.

I realised she was a shit actress when I saw that fucking Serena movie.

Holy hell that was pure shit.

Pratt really does need to make a good comedy movie. I get these big Hollywood movies pay well, but he needs to make a nice lower budget comedy while he is still in his prime.

same desu

chris is actually a christopher, but a bear misheard his name and called him christian, and chris took that as a sign from god and changed his name.

Get your chris chan lore straight.

>Two attractive people standing together. Wow, they have such great chemistry!

This is what normies actually believe

Not sure which is worse.

He was so good in Parks & Rec. Now the closest thing he's got was a Marvel quipfest. A complete waste of talent.

Im re-looking at her fappening pics and honestly, her body is not too bad guys. Damn

The less popular she become the hotter she is to me. She's still insufferable, but i wanna fuck the shit out of her now and i wasn't even attracted to her before.

kek

>finding JLaw attractive

just marathoned their new film

absolutely horrible

>J-Law
>Destroyer of the Patriarchy

>Chris Pratt
>Christcuck (of the worst kind btw)

She is, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=bOpePo5Lx_I

>3:34
Jesus christ, I seriously feel bad for Chris, knowing he had to feign affection for her on set every day.

Worked in La La Land.

Can someone remember me how/why is she a "good" actress?

does anyone have a link to her fappening leaks pls

>Doesn't know that he is actually called Christopher and its only through divine intervention from the GodBear that he is called Christian

fucking google them you mong, first fucking hit

>marathoned
>film
neck urself senpai

When did Ryan gosling stand next to someone attractive in that movie?
You talking about the jazz club owner?

And this is just one example of his fantastic improv. Then he's cast as the charismatically neutral lead of shit like Passengers and Jurrasic World?

Complete waste of talent.

She was good in Winter's Bone. The problem is, that's it.

Why is he so likeable?

Why does she drain the power to live whenever she talks?

You have to go back

why so new, just enjoy my meming

yeah. pretty much.

JLaw is so relatable and quirky... why does Sup Forums hate her so much?

Yes, but that's the only thing she was good. Actually, I had an argument with a friend about JLaw perfomance, and he only could name this one. She is a shit. We better get some leaks about what degeneracy she did to get so many roles.

CUT MY WRISTS AND BLACK MY EYES.

Emma Stone was a ray of light in that kino and I won't have you insulting her as if she was jlaw tier trash.

>this fucking pic

>Christcuck (of the worst kind btw
Why does this even make a difference?
A Christian conservative is like a unicorn in show business.

>She was good in Winter's Bone.

She wasn't acting much, she's actually bred from that human scum tier type of people.

Chris Pratt is living proof that God's Not Dead.

well the are best friends...

delet this

Also he's married w. a kid, AND is most likely at least Republican leaning.

He probably played nice but just wants to be done with it.

>Why is he so likeable?

You know how the media, Hollywood, and internet tried to make Jennifer Lawrence seem like this wholesome down-to-earth girl when in reality she was a complete phony -- as proven over the past year or two?

Chris Pratt is actually like that. He's actually down-to-earth, humble, a good family man, and someone who loves interacting w. the average joe.

He's everything the media painted J-Law as, except in his case it's legit.

>The only person with leading man charisma in that line up is Pine.

Have you seen anything he has been in outside of startrek? Dude has literally no charisma or talent. Try again fucker

>Watching "Playground insults with Jlaw+Pratt"
>Jlaw: Where's your Oscar?

You just know that wasn't in jest. She meant that. That golden figurine went straight to her head. You'd think being on top of the world (highest paid, oscar-winner) would foster some chill and modesty, like: "Ok I made it, i don't have anything to prove anymore" but she's still such an annoying, abrasive attentionwhore.

Not even UFC fighters gloat when they win, they celebrate for themselves.

>On review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes, the film has an approval rating of 29% based on 111 reviews, and an average rating of 5/10. The site's critical consensus reads, "Passengers proves Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence work well together – and that even their chemistry isn't enough to overcome a fatally flawed story."[36] On Metacritic, which assigns a normalized rating, the film has a score 42 out of 100, based on 41 critics, indicating "mixed or average reviews"

IT'S OVER
SHE'S FINISHED

Chris more or less embodies every normal white Minnesotan, aka anyone outside of the TCs shitfest
People like him are everywhere here

BYE JLAW.

Hello replacement. :)

Hemsworth is best Chris.
"Rush" and "In the Heart of the Sea" are kinolite and he did good.

Evans has only done real acting in "London" (really good) and "Not another teen movie".

>Jlaw: Where's your Oscar?
Appropriate response
>Where's your nudes? Oh that's right, on every hard drive on the planet.

Too bad he cheated on his lawfully wedded wife with JLaw

Yeah but if he said that she would've thrown and atomic hissyfit, stormed out and refused to do promo work with him afterwards.

>Serena
>Danish director with an incredibly strong track record
>gets roped into making a film with this box-office poison
>flops and gets shit reviews
>director goes on to make The Night Manager and regain some credit
>JLaw receives no backlash

>Passengers
>Norwegian director with fantastic career
>gets roped into making this film after his moderately succesful oscar-bait with cumberbatch
>film gets trashed upon released

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Damn, Amy Schumer looks like that?

You can see in his face that he wanted to say something like that but went with the "stupidest marvel movie" line

As if Jen. Go attend to your dogs.

They're both annoying

So win/win then?

You don't pull off that final dialogue without chemistry

I just wanted to give you some space
Space is the last thing I need

I haven't been paying attention to these press things she been doing

how many times has this alcoholic mentioned drinking or being drunk or been drinking during interviews?

must be why pic related is so smug

>pratt
>cheating on faris
Impossible

THIS is real chemistry

Na, see. He's still mediocre as hell. He just happens to make a better leading man than Pratt, Hemsworth and Evans. In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

>Plot Keywords: malfunction | spaceship | hibernation | spacecraft | male rear nudity
>male rear nudity

Fucking kek
imdb.com/title/tt1355644/

JENNIFER LAWRENCE DIES TO SAVE CHRIS PRATTS LIFE

your welcome now you don't have to see this crap progressive crap

>Chris Pratt will be paid $12 Million while Jennifer Lawrence is looking at $20 Million against 30% of the profits.

Nice, Jen's gonna make herself a cool $21m off this film