The Fall of Jay Bauman

The Fall of Jay Bauman

Why is there so much hate for him and not for Mike and Rich?

Jay is the only fuck able member of RLM

It's all mike and rich posting anonymously because they're jealous of jay's well aged looks.

It's just Rogue One autists. They're mad that Jay shit on it and stood by his opinions on twitter. After the RO discussion dies down things will go back to normal.

>2016
>Being gay

I'd fuck rich

It's all one guy, Mike Corolla who has a hard on for Jay because he blew him the fuck out, he also happens to be a fucking disney shill.

>Rey was charismatic as hell!

Mike feels the exact same way but I don't see you autists giving him any shit. Anyway, what's so terrible about someone liking Rey? She was a very likeable character, the problem with her is she doesn't have any flaws and she is able to overcome every challenge without much effort.

>mfw RLMshills are as deluded as Sam Hydeshills.

>She was a very likeable character
Objectively wrong.

>Objectively wrong.
Why doesn't this board understand what an opinion is?

He's also the only member with good taste in movies

>no flaws and good at everything
How can she be likable because of this you can't relate to her with luke you saw him constantly fail but continue on anyway which you admired and you feel he deserved his achievements but with Rey you feel none of this, why does she deserve to be so good but someone like finn doesn't?

If you liked TFA you should stick your opinion up your ass where it belongs.

advice basically for any star wars film

I'm not saying she's a well written or relatable. She's charismatic.
I don't even like TFA that much. It's better than the prequels but it's nothing compared to the original trilogy. I'm just sick and tired of you autists acting like it's the worst thing ever made.

Sup Forums should love Jay because he's the one whose taste mostly aligns with yours. Jay hates pretty much anything mainstream and refuses to let himself enjoy movies over the smallest issues. Rich Evans is a miserable cunt who pretty much hates everything but he's funny so he gets a pass. Mike is funny and seems to usually just enjoy the ride for MOST movies instead of over analyzing them. It's great when Mike really dislikes something though because he has the ability to shred them to pieces like he did the prequels and terminator genisis.

>I'm just sick and tired of you autists acting like it's the worst thing ever made.
It's not the worst thing ever made, but in context it's pretty close. It's an absolute abomination.

Nah, it's too safe and formulaic but it's competently made. I guess in hindsight I have to give George a shred of credit for trying new things with the prequels but most of the new/risky things in the prequels are terrible. So I don't fully blame Disney for being so safe with VII. However, VIII needs to take risks. If it doesn't then Star Wars will become completely tiresome.

>Why is there so much hate for him and not for Mike and Rich?
Jay actively tweets, so he's an easier target for trolling.

If you seriously think TFA is "an absolute abomination" you clearly don't watch many movies. You're the one who needs context sperg

>one autist (you, OP) making thread after thread about literally nothing
>so much hate

These same pathetic threads poppped up laster year too because they enjoyed TFA. Now they're popping up because they didn't enjoy R1. They'll put out a Christmas Best of the Worst in a few days and everything will be back to normal except for extreme faggots like you.

>Jay actively tweets, so he's an easier target for trolling.
And yet he doesn't respond to people tweeting at him all that much and has yet to fall victim to trolling because he's not an idiot.