Pigs are adorable and intelligent creatures, even moreso than cats and dogs...

Pigs are adorable and intelligent creatures, even moreso than cats and dogs. Tell me why we eat pigs in a civilized society? Pork isn't even good for you.

Rasheed

It tastes good though.

Pigs are the smartest non primate animal.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, they are delicious!

Tasty food is just plain hard to refuse.

Humans taste good too.

This. I think its only fair that we eat humans as well.

>adorable
Not really.

Dogs and cats are given special moral status because they're a stand-in for small children. It's also really inefficient to raise carnivores for human consumption.

Dolphins are actually the smartest other than us, but yes pigs are delicious

Op is a fag

Next.

And I want to try human meat at one point as well. Of course, legally.

yeah but half of us have nasty diseases

We should eat cats and dogs instead.
They are delicous and there are plenty of them around.
kek to animal rights group, who want to give them special treatment.

I've heard they we are more fatty.

True true. But they taste even better.

Nice try Achmed.

They can't even use tools.

Octopus or crows are smartest outside of primates

They are 100% delicious.

I eat them because Jesus Christ made it so I could eat anything as long as its with thanksgiving.

>Dolphins can't use tools
They can and do.

>pork isn't even good for you

Bullshit. Complete bullshit.
Pork is the most genetically modified meat in existence even more so than chicken.
It's low fat, high in iron, clean, and packed with protein.
The only time it's none of the above is in shitty god forsaken turd world countries where even a glass of water gives you diarrhoea.
Fuck off

Nice slide thead

No like crows and octopuses can. Both crows and octopuses can open storage devices like glass jars. Dolphins aren't even close.

Because they are bacon flavored

Those potato famines really hitting you hard over there?

>love dogs
>fuck pigs tho

never understand these white ppl

>One post by this ID

Don't fall for it you faggots.

There is no difference between pigs and americans

Well, roaches eat garbage from both of them.

Why are Turks the filthiest swine of all two-legged beings? I won't call them human, since their DNA is pure roach, but seriously, why do Turks suck at life so badly?

I'm white, not a jew, and not muslim. When I was 5, I learned pigs are as smart as 3 year old humans and chimpanzees. I loved bacon but have been unable to eat it or any ham since then. 30 year olds don't give a shit, but when you learn things like that as a child, it is humbling to know people eat things smarter than your younger sibling. I think it's morally wrong, and humanity as a whole will abandon the practice in the (distant) future.

Pigs are herbivores. It is much cheaper to raise them than dogs or cats.

>pigs

Cats and Dogs are cuddly and we chose some time ago not to eat them. I literally don't care about the lives lived by my meat.
Cats
-Kawaii pest murder machines
-Based local ecosystem destroyers.
-Pleasant company from an inferior species
Dogs
-Reasonable substitute for real friends
-Do lots of useful stuff for society
Pigs
-Cute as babies (most mammals) disgusting as adults
-Shit Machines that just eat all day
-Tasty Flesh and not smart enough not to warrant their murder for their muscle tissue.

>(distant) future
Not necessarily, vat grown meat is just behind the corner.

Not really what your asking, but pigs are really intense as pets. I've got a friend with a pig, it barks and challenges everyone. You can't wear sandals around it because it likes to bite people's toes. It feet slide on hard floors, making it totally crazy, sliding all over the place barking. It eats 10 lbs of mixed vegetables a day. It bit his (now ex-) girlfriend in the face. It weights 200 lbs.

So like, veganism and whatever, no real opinion on that. But think twice before getting a pet pig. They've been domesticated for large size and meat production, not for companionship.

Hero. I 2nd this

I grew up in agriculture land in california, therefore I have no hyper - empathetic view towards animals, especially livestock. At age 8 I was already cutting nuts and branding cattle. This notion that animals are on part with people and should be treated the same is the absolute pinnacle of being a spoiled supermarket raised boy in a plastic bubble. People like this wouldn't last 2 weeks if the stores closed their doors, and I wish they fucking would.

>Reasonable substitute for real friends
>Canada
The word you were looking for is "lovers".

at uc davis they learing to grow human organs in them so we can harvest them. soon there will be more dead pigs to sustain humans how does that make you fee?

it's a big crime what is being done to animals. everone has to do their part to stop it.

>potato famines
>Italy
Is this what british education is like?

This guy gets it

'As smart as [X] animal'

Bro, you have adults in your country that are less intelligent than pigs.

Soylent green is people.

we measure intelligence by how well you can open jam...

Ironically humans taste like pork

:^) never fucked a dog and don't want to but I do indeed know of non-ironic bestiality supporters here.

They may be smart but no pig will ever amount to anything beyond a truffle detector or companionship animal, or a crop fucking feral pig. If an animal is bred and created as food it may be seen as unfortunate that it has to endure a brief shit life. However their ONLY reason for existence is because we as a society like to turn them into shit.

All about which parts you eat. Took me a while to find these since I forgot I moved them to my /ck/ folder.

Because it pisses muslims off. I wish I owned a grocery or barbecue restaurant so I could have half-off sales on pork products every time a muslim does something shitty.

and how would you know

actually we taste pretty foul.

Define 'good for you.'

>even moreso than cats and dogs

Cats and dogs were specifically bred over thousands of years to be our companions. Collectively as a species, we've put too much effort into their artificial selection for it to make any sense to eat them.

Intelligence was never really a factor. It's just which animals have been artificially selected as livestock and which haven't.

simply ebin m8

Pigs are the ultimate pet: cute, intelligent and tasty. And they could probably be trained to do some usefull tasks.

Dogs are also great, but I prefer pork meat.

Why do muslims hate both?

not as true for cats fyi

Cat meat is stringy, tough and doesn't taste very good.

Human meat is textually indistinguishable from pork, but tastes sour.

Stop making vegan threads. Nobody cares.

I eat what i have. If i have food, i'm happy.

THIS