Brit/pol/ - PSYOPS IS A HELLUVA DRUG EDITION

***PAUL JOSEPH WATSON & STEFAN MOLYNEUX***

youtube.com/watch?v=QtDKfd-pEGw

***PURE COINCIDENCE***

>Leave moves ahead in the polls for the first time
>Bilderberger Group meet four days ago
>autistic white nationalist murders Remainian MP whose birthday and funeral will be the day before the referendum whilst shouting "Britain First"
>PURE COINCIDENCE
youtube.com/watch?v=e9RG7NYQa8k

***NICK GRIFFIN'S EX-BODYGUARD CALLED THIS 2 MONTHS AGO***

>APRIL 11, 2016
>BRITAIN FIRST - A DANGEROUS CREATION OF MI5
>SOMEHOW THIS WILL BE TIED IN WITH THE OUT OF EUROPE CAMPAIGN, MARK MY WORDS, IT WILL
youtube.com/watch?v=y9-yzJphdfs

***VOTE LEAVE CAMPAIGN SUSPENDED***

itv.com/news/2016-06-16/eu-referendum-campaigns-suspended-after-shooting-of-jo-cox-mp/

***MEDIA IMMEDIATELY HIJACK NARRATIVE - "BRITAIN FIRST" IN ALL THE HEADLINES - COMMENTS SECTIONS SHUT DOWN***

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3644847/Woman-MP-Jo-Cox-stabbed-shot-twice-man-makeshift-gun.html
theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/jun/16/eu-referendum-live-osborne-brexit-budget-leave-tories

***GUNMAN DID NOT SHOUT "BRITAIN FIRST" ACCORDING TO EYEWITNESSES***

twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/743458745028579328
twitter.com/Jamin2g/status/743464352066453504

***ATTACKER APPREHENDED - HISTORY OF MENTAL ILLNESS - HOMEMADE WEAPON***

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/16/jo-cox-mp-everything-we-know-so-far-about-thomas-mair/

***POSSIBLE LINKS TO UVF PARAMILITARY - BOTH LABOURERS***

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/events/northern_ireland/latest_news/174485.stm

***FOUNDER OF BRITAIN FIRST HAD LINKS TO ULSTER LOYALISTS - PURE COINCIDENCE***

>Britain First founded in 2011 by Jim Downson, linked to Ulster loyalist militants
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3645342/Britain-denies-connection-attacker-witnesses-claimed-shouted-support-party-killing-MP-Jo-Cox.html

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/16/mood-ugly-mp-dead-jo-cox?CMP=share_btn_tw
youtube.com/watch?v=tTxZibECa3E
youtube.com/watch?v=MkTw3_PmKtc
flickr.com/photos/29861150@N04/sets/72157606982998733/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZO6giM9UAv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BREAKING: Photo emerges of UKIP MEP Nigel Farage personally ordering the assassination of brave Remain campaigner Jo Cox

>this news report

fuck the BBC

Numbers I need numbers. How bad did it go down to these kikes lies

Fucking done.

I'm done after this.

No fucking point.

We can't win. They will just orchestrate fake attack after fake attack and people will fall for it.

Fucking done.

watching the news and theyve not yet linked the murder to leave or britain first.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/16/mood-ugly-mp-dead-jo-cox?CMP=share_btn_tw

Good work Polly Toynbee, score your political points you absolute cunt

why are you all so sure that he didn't shout 'britain first'?

Her husband has came out with a statement, she's been dead for literally a few hours.

If your wife died would you release a statement to the press 3 hours while she is lying there still warm with exit wounds through her skull?

Someone post more about the BBC News report. My internet is slow so can't stream, and people downstairs are watching something else on the TV.

I wonder if Juncker is worried about visiting now

this tbqh

never mind, lmao

So who was this? Mi5? Mossad?

>Bilderberg meeting last Thursday
>Rothschild yesterday publicly denounces Brexit
>this today

BBC now showing footage of Britain First

Should I watch Newsnight?

Disabled comments as well, so it'll be above reproach.

She saw this happening in the news and smiled, I fucking bet.

I think the "false flag" stuff is utter nonsense, but I did find this very odd, I will admit.

>no comments section
Fucking dropped.

they're going all out

>Listening to LBC

Shes become a martyr for their cause. Its too late.
They're saying she was killed for her politics and her ideals. How its awful how she was killed for how she felt about syrians and how if she were alive now she'd want us to come together and "remain" together.

This is disgusting. How low can the left fucking stoop.

Its not over yet, I will not let them beat us.

Why would he be? His plan's just gone through, I bet he's drunk on brandy and happiness.

Current mood

OI.

Editor in chief of Breitbart (who has been losing his shit for the last couple of hours at other 'journos').

they had an interview with one witness built up like 'but here comes the really disturbing part, listen to what he heard'. And now they're linking him with far right groups in SA and talking about Britain First

Expose them you fucking faggot.

But maybe you're a defeatist shill

Why is there no hybrid tank/racing game that lets you drift around in 60tn war machines

just watching bbc news - still saying a witness heard

>britain first or put britain first

they then showed a britain first segment.

BBC News? They're all over it.

He also had links with Saffa Nazis

Maybe we need to just ride this storm out. I don't know.

I'm worried.

Left is laughing at us and loving it.

No one thinks that they said britian first. It's now been reported that the most likely phrase he said was "put britian first" in reference to her helping Syrian refugees.

I can't believe this has happened.
It was actually going well.

Martyr.

Remember her funeral/birthday is the day before the referendum

checkmate

Lizzy isn't she a remainian? Challenger II's aren't antique enough to. We could go settle on a Centurion or Conquerer.

youtube.com/watch?v=tTxZibECa3E

Defeatist shill fuck off, youcan do it

Just woke up. So what happened? I heard the wacky cunt had a muzzle loader and he could reload it because he had a knife? For real?

There has to be a deeper rabbit hole to all this, if the establishment have to kill to secure Britains place in the future they've decided for us, there has to be more to it.

yeah i know literally as i posted they started

>3pm

>The Guardian

Brexit's done. We gave it a good shot, chaps.

We need to deflect the blame onto guns, use the lefts tactics against them.

won't know for a few days.

Also twitter is so full of shit right now it's unreal.

It's so fucking obvious

Next week will be really important, Trump coming over won't help.

I read that in other countries, like Germany, they're straight-up reporting that it was a Brexiteer who shot her dead because she was Remain.

World of Tanks?

I don't play it, the adverts used to interupt me when I was streaming ages ago.

Annoying cunting World of Tanks shit.

sure...

BREXIT U KILLED A SAINT! SHE WAS PERFECT MP, PROBABLY FUTURE PRIME MINISTER.

FUCKING LEAVE CAMPAIGN ASSASSINS I HOPE UR HAPPY!!

>Even though I've never been in anything remotely similar to this incident, I know EXACTLY how I would react.

They were both idealists who believed in the power of words or something.

Stop grasping you fucking idiot.

Everyone knows the implications of this murder.

>jew bankers literally murdering people to increase their profits

Your awake in someone else's nightmare.

>We need to deflect the blame onto guns, use the lefts tactics against them.

lack of mental health spending would be better, blame brussels.

>in other countries

That's what the Beeb is reporting right now on BBC One m8

scenario 1 we leave the uk Cameron and Osborne sacked great Britain great again

scenario 2 we stay and every angry brexiter votes farage next election like the scots voting snp after their referendum farage wins, calls referendum and makes britain great again

Pussies

literally "shots fired at brexit adversary

i'm fairly certain that is what happened.
he definitely wasn't a remain supporter, was he?

you reckon the left would accept that?
I don't think so

If you krauts fuck this up for us, I swear we'll make Dresden look like a comfy campfire.

Won't happen. First Pass The Post means that UKIP struggle to make breakthroughs. We're fucked, lads.

Oh god that's hilarious

we don't know either way mate

*Past

I feel fucking sick.

Share this on twitter and show how remainers have profiteer'd from this woman's death.

Do it.

>SO HERE'S THE STORY
>THAT MP WAS A LOSER
>VOTE BREXIT
>BRITAIN FIRST

Can't wait

Yeah that seems pretty fucking sketchy, the mother of your kids has been dead for an hour and you're already shilling for remain, the fuck?

Didn't Farage say he was going to step down after the referendum? I heard that he is looking at becoming a TV presenter for history shows (no joke)

ayyy we overdid it again

Fucking defeatist move to Canada where you belong you fucking cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=MkTw3_PmKtc

Fucking hell lads man up, we don't quit, we're English.

Prepare to use this against the cucks. They're going to say all sorts of shit on social media.

Use their momentum against them, get triggered.

>How dare you use the death of this woman for political purposes, you disgusting piece of shit
>What sort of bastard would use this tragedy for political gain, shame on you!

And so on.

One lying paki muslim was all it took, tip top kek

Not sure how I'd phrase that one

It's cancelled.

Get fucked, foreigner. I've been fighting this battle for over 15 years.

Why are English incapable of having a peaceful, good spirited referendum like the Jocks had in 2014?

Worst thing that happened in Scotland was someone being slapped on the noggin with an egg. The English are shooting each other in the head.

you can hazard a guess you fucking numpty
he shot her and stabbed her right before the EU referendum, i think we can safely assume he isn't her biggest fan.

I wouldn't blame him either way.

This Labour woman, if you look at her tweets she said "Mass immigration is a legitimate concern for people".

Very misogynist. Much racist. Wow.

Next they'll have someone call it a psyop on tv and Brexit supporters will "Shown for the delusional people they are"

We have been fighting the leftist since the god damn forties step your game up and stop acting like a cunt

Been posted yet?

Guide to the Use of Information Materials (1943, 30 pages)

flickr.com/photos/29861150@N04/sets/72157606982998733/

Dunno sexy

Fox News reported it as a brexit supporter who yelled "Britain First!" Even our right wingers were fooled by your leftist media. Sorry, Brits.

>tfw federalist
>tfw actually started to get worried that Brexit would actually happen over the last week
>tfw everything is back on track

Looking forward to continuing our ever closer Union, EU Army conference on the 24th will be especially interesting!

nobody will ever remember that... she will go down in history as "the brave MP that got killed by a brexiteer"

I can't believe this is happening.
Our dreams have literally just gone up in smoke because:
a, a delusional faggot retard decided to waste a bullet on an irrelevant bitch
b, the jews LITERALLY jewed us out of brexit

You're probably a teenager. Stop taking the credit for things that happened decades before you. Unlike 90% of the kids on here, I've been involved in this for years.

They have literally profiteer'd from a death, markets rallied and confidence in the share price value went up when it was announced this Labour MP was dead, sealing the deal for a Bremain vote and crushing a Brexit vote.

Considering the Brexit/Leave campaign has been costing money and wiping around 100 billion off the value of shares in the last few days.

This is sick, it's actually fucking sick.

This false flag stuff is nonsense, sorry. I don't see it damaging the leave campaign significantly anyway.

>fox news
>right wing
you fell for it lad

youtube.com/watch?v=ZO6giM9UAv0

Fucking disgusting.

Every day I fantasize about right fervour whipping through this nation. Buses of men with rifles supplied by the military weave through green hills and fields, headed to the capital to reclaim their homeland and their birthright.

who would have thought scotland would vote en-mass for snp wiping out labour

the labour and tory party are in the worst state they have ever been in and a lot of people didnt vote ukip because they thought they had no chance but they still did well if we remained ukip would get seats all over the country

Fucking grow a pair. What a colossal homo you are.