Some curious and very funny facts about Brazil and Brazilians:

Some curious and very funny facts about Brazil and Brazilians:

>Brazil has the highest number of homicides/year in the world
>Brazil has more football stadiums than hospitals
>Brazil is home to the biggest corruption scandals in history
>Brazilian snuff industry actually exists and is quite profitable
>1 in every 3 Brazilians will die a violent death
>By first world standards, over 80% of Brazilians live in slums
>Brazilian tap water contains the highest amounts of estrogen (female hormones) in the world
>Over 90% of Brazilians have herpes, and 98% have HPV
>Monkey soup is an actual national dish in Brazil

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-105466/Fertility-timebomb-drinking-water.html
theguardian.com/environment/2012/jun/02/water-system-toxic-contraceptive-pill
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

die retard

You forget one:

Brazil has the biggest attention whore posters. It doesn't matter if they are self-hater or patriotic. Both are annoying as fuck.

>home to the biggest corruption scandals in history
Nah

>>Brazilian tap water contains the highest amounts of estrogen (female hormones) in the world
this explains so much, specially my gyneco.

>Brazilian tap water contains the highest amounts of estrogen (female hormones) in the world

That's explain why your posters are whining faggots

> >Brazilian tap water contains the highest amounts of estrogen (female hormones) in the world
Nice

>>Brazilian tap water contains the highest amounts of estrogen (female hormones) in the world
Old news and it also explains why Brazil has so many shemales and homosexuals, and why Brazilians are so passive to the extreme violence and corruption in Brazil. Infertility and cancer are also very common. Brazil is hell on Earth.

And many people still thank that Brazil is the paradise of sun, beaches, football, samba and big butts

Well, this explains why my hips are so large.

I know right. This meme must die.

It is. All those things are still there.
You just might die in between.

It would be funny if it wasn't macabre.

underrated

Is that supposed to be news to you?

that's the joke

Damn i hate brazilian posters

I love you.

hips don't lie

So this is paradise on Earth, huh?

2cheeky4me

I unironically love BR posters and threads

False. It's high, but not the highest (Google it).

>Brazil has more football stadiums than hospitals
Citation needed, but everyone knows it's wrong (some politicians, though, give more importance to stadiums rather than hospitals)

>Brazilian snuff industry actually exists and is quite profitable
>1 in every 3 Brazilians will die a violent death
>By first world standards, over 80% of Brazilians live in slums
Citation needed.

Again, citation needed. One case in one small city does not prove anything for a country this big.

>Over 90% of Brazilians have herpes, and 98% have HPV
This one is so bullshit it hurts. Show some proofs. I don't have HPV nor Herpes and neither does my closest family members. Statistically, it'd make more sense if at least one of them had.

>Monkey soup is an actual national dish in Brazil
Well meme'd.

--

I know that you're just memeing because you're butthurt, but follow this guy's theory and go fuck yourself.

brazil should be nuked desu. worst country on the americas.

rude

And before anyone talks crap about me defending Brazil, I'll have you know that I hate this place. It's full of uneducated people, corruption and crime, but I don't think that getting information out of our asses is gonna change anything.
Just go enjoy your lives and make sure you guys can get the hell out of here asap. And PLEASE, don't propagate shitty behaviour if you do get out.

Truer words have yet to be spoken

1.4 billion Chinese yet they have fewer murders than 200 million hues

Makes me think

>>Brazil has the highest number of homicides/year in the world
True
>>Brazil has more football stadiums than hospitals
Very false
>>Brazil is home to the biggest corruption scandals in history
True
>>Brazilian snuff industry actually exists and is quite profitable
True
in every 3 Brazilians will die a violent death
Very false
>>By first world standards, over 80% of Brazilians live in slums
False
Debatable
>>Over 90% of Brazilians have herpes, and 98% have HPV
Very false
>>Monkey soup is an actual national dish in Brazil
Very false

False: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
We're a shithole, but not the shittiest hole.

OP was talking about the RAW homicide number, not the ratio per 100.000

Brazil has over 50k homicides a year , more than any other nation

>not the ratio per 100.000
Why would anyone use the raw number instead of the ratio? Of course we have a lot of homicides, look how big our population is.
Time to do Statistics 101, senpai.

Of course you like. They chimp out every thread for free. You just need to call them.

still want to visit

kek

This. BR posters look like women in facebook seeking or waiting for attention. If a guy calls them they fight for his attention.

Repetitive forced retard that posts every day about how Brazil is shit and Brazilians are chimps unironically says BR posters are attwhores.

>I want to get shot in the back of the head drawing money out of an ATM at 1 in the morning.

nah im very street smart

>"I know you're joking but I'm going to respond to you like I don't know you're joking"

>drawing money out of an ATM at 1 in the morning.
good luck trying to find one in the first place

you sneaky peruANO

this seriously makes no sense or every guy would be a passable trap

Brazil has more shemales than anywhere else on Earth. And how do you know most "girls" you meet aren't men? I definitely see a lot more women than men and I doubt they're all real women.

We have more, abput 1 million. And I'm pretty sure Iran has way more than you since it's completely legal there and socially aceptable.

At least we Mexicans can blame Muricans like Hillary Clinton or Poisset but Brazil is fucked up by too much Macaco in their soup, which if you ask me, E S U M A D E L I C I A

He didn't mention how much estrogen is in the water, but even small amounts of it is enough to mess up a child's endocrine system and also brain development. Children who haven't reached puberty are extremely sensitive to hormonal changes, that is why in western countries girls are reaching puberty earlier and earlier, because hormones on processed meat are drastically affecting their metabolism.

Same with female hormones in tap water, boys are receiving constant, daily doses of estrogen without having enough testosterone to balance out the effects, that's enough to make a male baby develop a feminine brain, and that's happening all over the western world, not only in Brazil. Estrogen is also capable of pacifying the population as it overrides the effects of testosterone.

This is extremely serious and yet people couldn't care less.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-105466/Fertility-timebomb-drinking-water.html
theguardian.com/environment/2012/jun/02/water-system-toxic-contraceptive-pill

This shit is strong enough to actually turn male fish into females. Do you honestly believe humans and other larger animals go unaffected by that?

How the fuck this shit thread still alive

because you bumped it

Curious fact about Brazil 71:
Nobody gives a flying fuck about Niggerzil except Niggerzilians attentionwhoring posters making multiple threads about Niggerzil all day very day.

The more you know!

>Street smart
>Wanting to go to Brazil

Pick one and choose VERY carefully

It's useless to say that about these faggot attention whores

I don't get it

Curious fact: You don't see /mena/ or /asean/ attentionwhoring, just Brazilians. I guess Sup Forums is full of Brazilian women or trannies and I'm the only male here.

How come you guys are so violent?

5-1 y 4-1

bump for attention

Second post best post

wtf i love brazil now

makes people into bitches

really, brazilian trannies are pretty, why do you kill them instead of fucking

dunno why would anybody kill a tranny, an ugly one or not, they are not threatening after all

>>Brazilian snuff industry actually exists and is quite profitable

what do you mean?

A lot of transgender people tend to fall into other vulnerable demographics, e.g. sex worker, drug addict, which exposes them to violence and exploitation.