What did he mean by this?

He means as a black person he's never seen snow and therefore doesn't know that ice skating up-hill is perfectly feasible.

He is a very stupid man who doesn't know you can ice-skate up hill.

People continuously do pointless things.

I can't find any video of someone doing it, just references to this quote.

It's a social commentary about how young black males fail to leave the 'hood' and achieve success with true talent and hard work by mimmicking the behavior shown in gangster hip hop.

Just because you can do something to get to the top doesn't mean you should

I mean, it's pretty obvious right?
It's a commentary on how people never want to give up, they want to keep punching the same concrete wall.
Thing is, some walls are going to beak, never give up your dreams, die a miserable death if you have to, but don't fucking step down.

It means as soon as we hit that bullseye their house of cards will fall like dominoes. Checkmate.

its a movie you aspies shits you think he personally wrote those lines and the rest of the film.

>you can't see changes in color on black peoples skin
what was raimi thinking?!

And this somehow makes the question of
>what did the character mean by this
invalid?

I couldn't find any video

It was the 90s, it was awesome.

Raimi helped with the script? It all makes so much sense now.

Wat h the commentary. I'm pretty sure the director said he overheard snipes say that on the phone to someone, so he got him to say it in the movie. So, he did kind of write it.

Depends on the steepness of the hill.

i would like to see you try and do what this guys are doing.

Those motherfuckers desu

someone's always trying to do the impossible

Dude, I would but my Zamboni can't handle steep angles. I bought the cheap model.

Some things are hard but people try to do them

He meant that some people just try and sacrifice pure blood vampires to the blood god only to end up exploding.

Some people always do things that are clearly bad ideas