What can possibly stop China from achieving world domination?

Biggest population of intelligent people. Tons of natural resources. 5000 years of history and culture Shouldn't we be befriending the Chinese instead of bashing them all the time and putting US military bases in East Asia to threaten them?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/5ec7093c-6e06-11e7-b9c7-15af748b60d0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xiaoice
nature.com/news/crispr-gene-editing-tested-in-a-person-for-the-first-time-1.20988
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supercomputer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What can possibly stop China from achieving world domination?

Leave them be, they're collapsing from debt and mismanagement all on their own

google.com/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/5ec7093c-6e06-11e7-b9c7-15af748b60d0

>China, a surveillance state where authorities have unchecked access to citizens’ histories, is seeking to look into their future with technology designed to predict and prevent crime.
>Companies are helping police develop artificial intelligence they say will help them identify and apprehend suspects before criminal acts are committed.
>“If we use our smart systems and smart facilities well, we can know beforehand...who might be a terrorist, who might do something bad,” Li Meng, vice-minister of science and technology, said on Friday.

Pyscho Pass soon

It's an overcrowded polluted dictatorship where human life is almost worthless.

Their navy is absolute shit tier

Also, their 5000 years of history and culture escape to Taiwan.

Taiwan has so much ancient treasure they saved from Mao that even all of Taiwan's museums would not be enough to display all the ancient Chinese treasure they have.

That is why it takes one year and a few months to rotate all the treasure they have on display.

So if you ever are interested in ancient Chinese treasure, it is better to head to Taiwan rather than Mainland China.

Mao destroyed many ancient Chinese treasures. The current treasure Mainland China has is only due to recent digging.

That fucking housing bubble of theirs is gonna pop eventually.

China unstoppable

tibet belongs to kashmir

>Shouldn't we be befriending the Chinese instead of bashing them all the time and putting US military bases in East Asia to threaten them?
>this post
>Australian flag

Yep, surely an Anglo-Saxon or a Celtic wrote this comment. No Chinaman here

If I became a living god tomorrow, with every superhero's superpower that you can imagine, while still maintaining my opinions, memory, baisc humanity, etc, I would set myself a number of projects.

One of those projects would be to put down and permanently destroy the Communist Party of China, the false government of China, The PRC as an existent state, and to re-install over all China its rightful government, that in exile in Taiwan.

Fuck the police

Love China

No innovation will come out from China, so it will never be a threat to the west in the long run
They will forever be stuck in the middle-income trap and the leader will lose legitimacy to a level where the whole continent can no longer be united as one.

China collapses into a civil war that kills millions every 90 years. Give it time; it will come around again.

>Their navy is absolute shit tier
Even though they just launched a new destroyer series and aircraft carrier with the next one using catapult?

realtalk: how exactly is it that motorists there can just... finish the job, and get away with it?

Human life must really be that meaningless to them, huh. Like, what are police even supposed to be for, apart from protecting the state (obviously). Usually there is at least a pretense of wanting to protect the citizenry, or at least certain favored citizenry.

It's almost as if the Chinese people should systematically kill and put down their own false communist government, and as if we should help them to do so.

>talk about china
>all these nervous american replies

they have superhumans and Cortanas soon at this rate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xiaoice

nature.com/news/crispr-gene-editing-tested-in-a-person-for-the-first-time-1.20988

>Even though they just launched a new destroyer series and aircraft carrier with the next one using catapult?
...using technology that would have been state of the art during the early 1980s.

it'll happen sooner than you think. I'm preparing to celebrate

meh, its progress.

i don't see why there's so much hatred of China from the west. they are doing what needs to be done to progress.

eventually i hope they will advance enough that we can collaborate with them and develop new tech and science that benefits the world. the world doesn't have to be a zero sum game.

Do Americans truly believe it's a common sight in China? Wondering how actually retarded you are
>But there are hundreds of gifs
And millions upon millions of drivers in countless slums that the government is doing their best to tackle (most of the poverty reduction in the world is attributed to China) , believe it or not they do have a police force and in most places law is in forced. And yes they do have souls, have you personally talked with a Chinese person?

Not surprising given the late start but they are improving their shipbuilding rapidly after sharting out dozens of ships every year while India lags behind.

>meh, its progress
By the time it's 2030, maybe they'll have reached a roughly late 2000s technology level.

Lack of access to both of the world's main shipping networks

If China could somehow overcome not having ocean access on both sides, an inter-navigable river system like the Mississippi, and the single largest piece of arable land on the planet, then they will easily take over the world.

>Can't even build decent infrastructure that doesn't collapse

Yeah I'm totally soooo afraid of chinks

yeah, but a measure of a country is not in one generation, China's already thousands of years old, what is a hundred years to that?

they'll catch up eventually because that is the nature of economic growth, the leader always slows down while those behind catch up because they travel on a paved road.

America made amd and Intel stop selling to the Chinese government. As a result, they came up with their own hardware architecture and dethroned both our countries for most powerful/fast supercomputer. I wouldn't count China out.

>As a result, they came up with their own hardware architecture and dethroned both our countries for most powerful/fast supercomputer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supercomputer

As of June 2016, the fastest supercomputer on the TOP500 supercomputer list is the Sunway TaihuLight, in China, with a LINPACK benchmark score of 93 PFLOPS, exceeding the previous record holder, Tianhe-2, by around 59 PFLOPS. Sunway TaihuLight's emergence is also notable for its use of indigenous chips, and is the first Chinese computer to enter the TOP500 list without using hardware from the United States.

no I7s yet, but their larger chips are somewhat there.

who the fuck measures cpu power in FLOPS. What a ridiculous criteria to make chinese supercomputer look better

>According to Chinese sources, China is the best at everything and everyone else sucks dick.

>being this scared of china

>Biggest population of intelligent people.
and a massive population of idiots, poor and assholes as well

>Tons of natural resources.
And lots of people. China imports an amazing amount of natural resources.

>5000 years of history and culture
and 5000 years of stupid traditions and cultural hangups to get over

China will continue to increase in power but it's never going to be some utopia or as powerful as you seem to think

nahhh china is collapsing, the USA will remain victorious with all that anti-intellectualism ;^)

keep making dem rap scientists and basketball engineers, the chinese will stand no chance

>basketball engineers
Isn't basketball the most popular sport in China? I remember reading about how popular the NBA is over there.

We still have China in the palm of our hand :^)

> I remember reading about how popular the NBA is over there.
>reading fake news
It's popular but not that popular in which it will make dimes and haven't you been following following football/soccer?In recent years chinese government itself is investing absolutely huge money in football.

soccer is still a western sport. Switch basketball with soccer and his argument still applies

>kicking a ball of dried pig fat around is considered a western sport
since when?

any person on the world can become american
but foreigners can not be chinese by any means
the world will support america

Why would anyone want to become American?

Isn't this place a shithole compared to the rest of the world?

t. has never traveled outside the US

americans still argue about their americaness, 300 years and there are still racial divides.

its still a better place than certain shitholes, but in comparison to developed nations kind of middle tier.

The way it's been laid out for me is that America is the biggest shithole on the planet and all Americans deserve to be killed. I figure every single country on Earth is better than the US.

China will never be a First World superpower because it's a dictatorship that suppresses any kind of creativity or ingenuity.

Shill for the CCP and they pay you money

pretty much. They're political system is detrimental to becoming a superpower, the USSR is proof of that

From working with East Asians, I'm not sure they're genetically capable of creativity. They're very good at imitating things, but tend to get hopelessly hung up on some trivial detail of the project.

>tfw Chinese Sunway TaihuLight is not being used to farm gold in WoW but instead being used to datamine bitcoins
is it a coincidence that majority of bitcoins in circulation are located within Chinese territory? I think not

To the smartest go the spoils

And Chinese are the smartest

china became rich thanks to their exports to america, japan and korea did the same
how china will continue be rich is there is not america?

>mfw I have my money in LTC anyway
Good luck too all those miners after the hardfork

No they have some empty cities that means they're gonna implode any day now like the West has been saying since 1949.

What's your point lol?Literally every country became rich because of trade.

confucius teaches children should be beaten for questioning
otherwise they wouldn't still be conuciust

t. Chang

For one thing, they're surrounded by US military bases and literally all of their neighbors want them nuked off the map.

They have no friends. At best a country that borders China tolerates it.

>their 5000 years of history and culture escape to Taiwan

t. Formosa Ken