notable QBs who were less accurate than Colin Kaepernick in 2016:
- Russell Wilson
- Matt Stafford
- Derek Carr
- Andy Dalton
- Marcus Mariota
- Cam Newton
- Jameis Winston

Fucking explain to me why he doesn't have a job, wh*te people.

>Funchess having a big camp
Will he become the top guy and make everyone realize Benajmin sucks?

Chefs

guaranteed replies lads, take notes

He hadn't gotten hurt, Kelvin would have been elite for years.

Hey fuckface, I already disputed this last thread.
>Pic related
Only Newton was less accurate than Kaepernick. Get the fuck outta here with your social justice bullshit, faggot. He's a shit qb.

Because you can only run him in a meme offense

>he threw beautiful deep balls last year
as an eagles fan i can tell you Wentz's deep balls were just as inconsistent as the teams season. Thats why we were so quick on getting torrey smith signed despite his performance in san francisco. As long as he doesnt continue making bad decisions like he did against DRC in week 16 he should prove to be what he was coming out of NDSU

>would have been elite
kek
if he hadn't gotten hurt the Panthers wouldn't have had the season they did

Here's why your argument is full of shit:

Brock Osweiler, Blake Bortles, Ryan Fitzpatrick and Cam Newton all have jobs in 2017.

You stupid fucking asshole.

Boycotting the NFL. This league isn't for my rights

See OP pic.

>Fitzpatrick still has a job
why?

The Eagles will be the reason statmakers will have a golden year inventing stats

>HOU: Tom Savage 'clearly' ahead of Deshaun Watson
B U S T
U
S
T

>SJWs boycotting the NFL

I am all for it. Especially since none of you were actual fans in the first place

Please blacklist more faggot players to accelerate this process

I love that /nfl/ is now pro cutler after being anti cutler since Sup Forums 2.0 started back in 08

This is a franchise that drafted a G5 QB in 2002 and started him his rookie year. Things didn't go well.

Could it be they're learning from their mistakes?

Last year in the 2016 NFL season alone Kaep has had:

>2,000+ passing yards
>16 TD to 4 INT Ratio
>%59 Pass Completion
>400+ Rushing Yards

Lmao fuck off, keep in mind Chip fucking Kelly was his Head Coach and everyone on 49ers team left or retired.

Jay Cutler has been in the NFL for 10 years and hasn't done shit, but be a interception machine.

I'm a Dolphins fan, the deal is done and I hope Cutler proves me wrong with winning one playoff game, but it makes no sense hiring a 34 year old man that semi-retired from football with a broken thumb last year over a guy who is 29 and way more athletic.

He is %100 not employed for the kneeling during the anthem, castro supporting, BLM shit and all that other anti-America shit.

There are way worse QB's that Kaep currently in the NFL at starting positions.

Defend this, wh*te people.

based kaep working racist drumpfshit obese handegg fans into a frothing rage

>he's not getting hired for being a PR nightmare
same reason the Panthers cut Greg Hardy

Greg Hardy hit a woman, Kaepernick stood up for his rights, wh*te boy.

I have a reason as to why you hire a 34 year old man that semi-retired from football with a broken thumb last year over a guy who is 29 and way more athletic. the 34 year old didn't shoot his mouth off against every cuban in Miami, while the 29 year old praised a ruthless dictator that killed hundreds of thousands of Cubans in his reign, causing many to flee to the nearest free land, aka MIAMI

>Fucking explain to me why he doesn't have a job, wh*te people.

Because he's a strong and proud black man, and AmeriKKA only wants to keep him down.

There, are you happy?

Fuck hamdegg. I hope it dies

>He is %100 not employed for the kneeling during the anthem, castro supporting, BLM shit and all that other anti-America shit.
>Defend this, wh*te people

What's there to defend? you just answered your own question

Only 2 of those players are in positions where they'd be starting.
>Osweiler
Is competing to be a backup, which is what Kaep would be doing anyway.
>Bortles
Has been shit always. There's already a chance he loses his job to Brandon Allen by the time the season comes.
>Fitz
In no way, shape, or form is Fitzy competing for a starting job in Tampa.
>Newton
Regressed like crazy.
You've also gotta account for the media circus that Kaep brings along with him. If you were the GM of a team, would you want all the media focus that your team received to be on your backup qb? Because a smart GM sure as shit wouldn't.
He's average enough to have a backup job, but he's not a starter and he brings too much baggage to make signing him worthwhile imo.

NFL teams are businesses and are under no obligation, legal or moral, to handicap themselves with media circus meme players.

>Only two K's

they're both still PR nightmares

Fuck off, who gives a shit about Cubans in Miami? They already run the fucking place and for the most part are racist wh*te people wannabes who voted for Drumpf. Miami also has a major police brutality problem, so he'd be standing up for a lot of us black folk in Miami.

Hourly reminder that Kaperdick will never play in the NFL again

Reminder that Michael Vick was in prison for the better part of two seasons, yet managed to get a job in the NFL after his release, so that automatically removes any racial reasoning behind Kaepernick's struggle to find work in the NFL.

Yeah Kaepernick empowered a generation of people who can detect right from wrong. Then again, this website condones woman beating and hates people insulitng their little feefees over someone freely expressing himself. Then again, what can I expect from the cultist snowflake capital of the Internet.

Except he abused tens of thousands of dogs, whereas Kaepernick stood up for his rights. This is more of a reason to boycott this pathetic league if you didn't know that. Then again, what can I expect from fucking mart-sharting mobility scooter riding racist white Drumpfshit Amerilards.

Rams

The post numbered 77514075 is bait. Do not respond to it.

>jamies winston
>notable
You can just go ahead and leave him off the list next time you post this. No one that knows what they are talking about thinks he is a good QB

god I need to get laid.
well at least footballs almost back. Im such a contrarian Im letting other people ruin rick and morty and GOT for me.
>hipster girls/boys with tattoos
>you watch football???? isnt that shirt a team?
>yeah
>ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
anyone else ever go into a bar and have to like beg or convince the bar to put on the game?

When will the black QB meme ever stop?

Nice job proving yourself, animal abuser.

Then again, no one is on your side but yourself and your army of cultist snowflakes.

>tfw because we have Wentz and so little cap space, Lurie wasn't able to successfully lobby to get Kaepernick on the Eagles

sage. I'm done with the NFL

>yfw kaepernigger is unemployed

The post numbered 77514106 is bait. Do not respond to it.

t. Virgin

You know it's true, wh*te boy.

What does that even mean?

Fact is Michael Vick was still able to get a job. If you think this whole "boycott the NFL cause my man kaep" thing is going to work in Kaep's favor your blind to think aby owner is going to willingly handcuff himself to a media circus like that. Your only hurting his cause attaching his name to this. Im pretty sure hes pissed at all of you snowflakes for ruining his chances

>It's a "not believing in the nuJags" thread

>reddit spacing
>wh*te people
I'm black and this post is fucking cringe. How much are they paying you to post this, shill?

Actually Hardy sucks

When will the nfl step in and do something about the fire dumpster that is the nfc north?

You have responded to a bait post. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

thing is i'm not white, I'm Hispanic

I'll believe if when Chortles stops throwing a gorillion picks and their defense finally comes together as a unit.

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo you still don't get it

Kaepernick LITERALLY did nothing wrong to protect and stand up for his rights, yet the media paints him as a villain for that.

So much for the fuckin "greatest country in the world" amirite???

No one cares, coon.

>t. doesn't understand racial politics in America
There's a big difference between Vick and Kaep.

The post numbered 77514156 is bait. Do not respond to it.

This. Right-wing ethno-nationalist autists are easily triggered.

I'm sorry, but Vick ran a dog fighting ring and Kaepernick stood up to racial injustice in America.

Tell me please, who is the better person?

I'll give you a hint, it's not rocket science, wh*te boy.

>Jay Cutler

No media circus, no boycott if he isnt signed, lays low, little to no drama, average QB

>Colin Kaepernick

Media circus, loud BLM activist, Current boycott surrounding him if he isnt signed, has been known to draw attention to himself and not the team

Yeah this is really a no brainer.

>Man gets paid millions of dollars to throw a ball down a field
>celebrity
>complains about a lack of rights

At least be honest with yourself.

The post numbered 77514174 is bait. Do not respond to it.

Vick, clearly. Not even close.

Vick was also a much better quarterback.

As expected from a fucking basement dwelling fat pastelard.

Jay Cutler is a lazy fat ass who can't win FUCKIN SHIT for his damn life. The guy is a loser on and off the field. His life is in permanent decline lmao

Meanwhile, Kaepernick has been to the Super Bowl and played better than several quarterbacks including Cam Newton this year.

I'd take Kaepernick in a heart beat. He's both younger and not a fucking lazy dumbass like Shitler is.

Cutler and Hoyer will have career seasons.
Cap it

>Vick was also a much better quarterback
LMAO THE NIGGER HASNT EVEN BEEN THAT FAR IN HIS PLAYOFF CAREER, KAEPERNICK WAS ONE PASS AWAY FROM WINNING IT AND IT WASNT HIS FAULT

Keep deflecting though, wh*te boy.

Thanks for sharing retard

The post numbered 77514203 is bait. Do not respond to it.

>the media paints him as a villain
The media (mainly E!SPN) rides his dick shilling for him while he sits around letting shit spiral out of control and only making occasional statements.

Also, it's hugely ironic that he was born to a single white mother, his black father left, and he got put up for adoption where he was taken in and raised by a relatively wealthy white family, yet he thinks he can support/stand for causes of the black community? He wasn't even a part of it.

meant for

Another non-argument from another complacent cultist who doesn't want to make the NFL not a laughing stock like it currently is.

In terms of being up to date with the modern world, it's leagues behind the NBA.

Fuck I'd rather watch MLS over this unjust league. At least they don't run slave plantations there.

nice bots desu

Lol you dont even watch football, any QB could have led that stacked niners team to the super bowl im done conversing with you.

Also notic how he started that whole "protest" after he fell off and became a shitter. And dont give me his numbers again because they all were in garbage time against hopeless teams.

The post numbered 77514224 is bait. Do not respond to it.

>IT WASN'T HIS FAULT
>IT WASN'T HIS FAULT HE OVERTHREW CRABTREE FOR THE LIKE THE 5TH TIME THAT GAME
I don't understand this meme.

We all know you're larping, just stop

you have to be 17 years old

Kaep needs a meme read option offense to play well. Dolphins don't use that type of offense and wouldn't want to cater to a QB like kaep that can only work well in it to sign him. Cutler was clearly the more logical choice.

Hey user, How ya doin?

I mean the shit that comes out of FOX News which has America's largest viewing audience you fucking mongoloid.

All they do to Kaepernick is treat him like shit, and Fox Sports 1 also does the same.

FOX is a racist piece of shit corporation that should be boycotted and burned to the ground for their piggy attitude.

The only ones who seems salty here are Kaepernick defenders.

I'm enjoying Kaepernick's humiliation, but I'm not gonna boycott the league if someone signs him.

Idiotic black radicals like him do more to help us "right-wing ethnonationalists" than anything anyone on the "alt-right" ever does.

>the state of this general
nice sport nerds

The post numbered 77514253 is bait. Do not respond to it.

Hey! I see you're also in Unknown Proxy. Would you like to hook up some time?

Alex Smith would have won XLVII

>literally autism

it's better than /nba/ at least, although that isn't a significant benchmark to be proud of

I really need to figure out how to filter shit.

sorry I meant to tag

77514274 is mad that I'm not giving him (You)s

Are you by chance using Sup Forums X?

The "boycotting" is mostly false-flagging, t.b.h.
I'm not gonna boycott, but I know there's something going on when Kaep can't get signed.