I have no idea where to start with playing shows and stuff. Anybody in Philly wanna make poppy stuff?

I have no idea where to start with playing shows and stuff. Anybody in Philly wanna make poppy stuff?
elwooddown.bandcamp.com/releases

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/saturnsgold
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this music is completely terrible

I make no claims to the contrary. But if you know someone in Philly who likes terrible music tell em to hit me up

god i hate music

Same desu

See if there's a DIY shows group on Facebook for Philly. There's a big one for DC, where I am.

>thinking that trump image is funny

i can already tell you have 0 taste

Get out

Def gonna check that out, thanks

You first newfag

Ayy philly my man
You'd probably fit into the emo and diy scene well, it's not my type of music but there's a lot of cool dudes around here who play it. Like the one user said there's a philly DIY group on Facebook, look for places holding house shows ESPECIALLY at Temple. Also make some friends in the scene and they'll get you into the shows their playing, not too hard cause everyone's cool

Thanks a bunch for the recc! That’s really good to know

Discount Mumford and Sons, with a shoddy attempt at the vocals of Brandon Urie. Kill yourself. I'd love to work with you.

Check out my music.
soundcloud.com/saturnsgold

you sound like patrick stump, OP

Do you like the music you make?

I have no idea

if you live in philly and have no idea where to start with playing shows you just shouldn't be making music. i know so many people that would kill to live near the philly music scene

It's all downtown, there are plenty of music scenes, like the MilkHouse. It's a shame that people are "searching" for these places.

Im interested, usually write for theater

you mean Milkboy?

Yeah my bad, it's been awhile. I think there is a recording studio named milkhouse in philly.

nvm thats in New York, I really need to brush up on this shit.

You sound like a cross between Patrick Stump and Brendan Urie

agree

i dunno - do YOU?