"Fleetwood Mac after Peter Green washed his hands of them were ______" ?

"Fleetwood Mac after Peter Green washed his hands of them were ______" ?

1,000,000 times better

Only somewhat better than they were.

good

capable of making some great albums

SUPER DELUXE

A completely different band

also
>washed his hands of them
>took acid and broke his brain

Not as good

>>took acid and broke his brain
That's the rest of the bands excuse. Peter Green made a decision on his own that the mega-star rock-star finds inexplicable.

"Why do you not want your every whim fulfilled through adulation and wealth?"

"Because it's a shallow life choice"

Peter Green's drug induced mental descent is pretty well documented my man

>s drug induced mental descent is pretty well documented m
by other people. I don't buy into it personally. Most likely is that the band decided to be nasty to him and poisoned opinion against him then built up a cover story.

>denigrating people's mental health so as to walk off with lots of money

this actually makes a lot of sense, had never thought of it through this lens. Stevie Nicks seems like the impersonation of a materialistic cunt, wouldn't surprise me her and the other douchebags were trying to smear Peter(yes I know stevie wasn't in the Mac from the beginning)

He can both be a loony and be treated unfairly.

>ens. Stevie Nicks see
Was she? She usually gets a good press but god knows. Then there's Chris and Lyndsey. Wife swap central. Nothing like the blues it used to be.

she gets a good press because she's the face of the band. When people see covers such as that of Rumours it's always "stevie nicks and the dude with a ponytail"

Buckingham/Nicks is Fleetwood Mac. Deal with it suckers

I honestly don't know, Mick Fleetwood is a total bore as far as I can tell. Woman out of Royal Trux seemed to be cool with Stevie Nicks on some radio show. Let us investigate further.

Why does no one talk about the period between Peter Green and Buckingham/Nicks? Future Games and Bare Trees are pretty solid 70s pop rock

ofc i don't have proof she's a cunt or anything, but the drama she caused in the past leads me to think of her that way

it's okay. music that's okay doesn't get discussed much

Being as he ended up sectioned under the mental health act multiple times for schizophrenia, I'd say they're doing a very good job of it

>mes that Roger Waters and the crew screwed him over. Reading Barret's art books is like from Dachau survivor museum , Syd was schizophrenic which is often a tell tale sign of being abused severally or at least having a pretty harsh life. The rock n roll myth of Barret / Green does mental health understanding no good at all but it is a case of propaganda by an industry to conceal their dirty secrets. Essentially fucking wit yo head is what the media often stands for, which is a missuse I believe.

Yes, possibly Mick and all that lot caused his severe ill health. The same with Pink Floyd and Syd.

"oh he came under the spell of witch craft in Germany and some bloke and he did an E" ...and the rest.
("and we were bastards to him and distorted his reality quite badly but....we did the Formula 1 TV theme you know")

:/

Oh right, I thought you were saying that they made up the mental health problems bit rather than the drugs bit. You're probably right on the "took acid one time and lost the plot" bit being bollocks. They've also tried to argue that Danny Kirwan ended up leaving for the same reason.