I'm going to be homeless for a while. Music for this feel?

I'm going to be homeless for a while. Music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j0naRFSK2hQ
youtu.be/7qFfFVSerQo
youtube.com/watch?v=avaSdC0QOUM
youtube.com/watch?v=RbmS3tQJ7Os
youtube.com/watch?v=md3XneSCvfE
youtube.com/watch?v=JW6_4LNZPDo
youtube.com/watch?v=QSYwG-1GAXQ
youtu.be/YlYxhqSAwa4
youtu.be/g-YzfAUsj1o
youtu.be/eRb9oOhUOoE
youtu.be/naLr4q8OYEs
youtu.be/_PD3RuojxsE
youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
youtu.be/Lr58WHo2ndM
youtube.com/watch?v=1BXlkfQfL2I
youtu.be/8qETYuV-vmg
youtube.com/watch?v=BNj2BXW852g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Money-Pink Floyd

anything Pink Floyd

>Brandon

go back to Newport News

not even joking

youtu.be/j0naRFSK2hQ
youtu.be/7qFfFVSerQo
Please don't do the cliche thing of begging around your town. Roam around for a while, like a wanderer looking for something that he'll never find.

Nah, I'm already getting calls from place a that want to hire me. I want be homeless for long. A month or so.

I hope you get shanked

>please don't do the cliche thing of trying to survive/live more comfortably/get out of homelessness. Roam around like my idealised idea of extreme poverty
This is a human being you're talking about, not some character in a book

move to new york and become a squeegee man

buyer's market

>Wants to be homeless
Life isn't a cartoon m8

Yeah shit isn't like that, I think a lot of people that are honor as choose to be. Luckily I'm finding work and find rooms to rent for cheap.

yuck

youtube.com/watch?v=avaSdC0QOUM

he meant *won't

I think he meant "won't be" or "don't want to be"

Its no a choice, were along the house and have to be out by the end of the month.
Homeless I mean, fucking auto correct

youtube.com/watch?v=RbmS3tQJ7Os

youtube.com/watch?v=md3XneSCvfE

youtube.com/watch?v=JW6_4LNZPDo

youtube.com/watch?v=QSYwG-1GAXQ

I was homeless on and off for about 6 years. Stay safe and stay warm man

>when your life is so good that you want to experience how is to have a bad life

if you have a car just park it up at the library and spend all day shitposting and all night sleeping in your boot
be glad it's not the summer, you can keep food fresh in your car overnight

You think people choose to be homeless? Are you american by any chance?

What's the point of having a life of needlessly begging in a town where everyone hates you, where it just reminds you of how terribly your life turned out? You have legs, and a world without people or memories to taunt you. Just appear to the next town, glance at the people you could have made a better life for, and wander away. Live in a forest and make a home there, away from the materialism of civilization. Explore the Flora and Fauna and become a forest-dwelling being. Find a cave near a mountain and let them destroy you. Become forever indebted to the spirits you can never hold.

not all homeless people beg you fucking weirdo fantasist

That radiohead song is great

any issue in life ever can be solved by listening to this album

I've never had a good life

Don't be homeless, sort yourself out. Find family that will put you up. Go to your local church or local government office.

Jesus Christ, yeah, that sounds real fucking nice. Do you know how difficult your fantasy would be in reality? You'd probably be arrested or shot by a landowner before you could even die of starvation, hypothermia, or animal attack

Don't go back to Newport news

How about you give it a go you overprivileged fuck?

a person with bad life would never say that wants to be homeless

he's phoneposting and it's obviously a typo of 'wont' my dude

t. 15 years old

Thanks, check out these songs too, if you haven't.

youtu.be/YlYxhqSAwa4
youtu.be/g-YzfAUsj1o
youtu.be/eRb9oOhUOoE
youtu.be/naLr4q8OYEs
youtu.be/_PD3RuojxsE

No family will take me in.

I never at one point said I want to be, right now its not a choice.

Why not?

join the military op?

youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

Yes they will. there must be someone. See also other suggestions.

Is it a cold winter where you live? If so, shelters fill up very quickly, so you'd do best to hang around there all day

you typo'd in this post which is why people think you want to be homeless
>I want be homeless for long. A month or so.

>just walk around town owo~
>implying it's fun to walk when you haven't eaten anything of substance for days

I think you'll get through this

Why do we allow Brandon to blog on this board

His life is interestingly sad

Its music related.

Because he's the only namefag I don't hate

Get on TV and beg for that bird from chvrches to help you

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. Hope you stay a bum forever you piece of shit.

You know you're talking to a real person with real problems, right? Like, you know you aren't talking to someone in your fantasy world?

Also, dubs and your mom dies in her sleep this month.

youtu.be/Lr58WHo2ndM

Brandon deserves every bit of shit he gets, not even for all the chvrches related stuff, but just for being an obnoxious namefag. Nice singles btw.

good luck brandon, love you
epique

youtube.com/watch?v=1BXlkfQfL2I

youtu.be/8qETYuV-vmg

>he deserves to be homeless because he uses a name on my music forum
Damn, you have a hard life

he's right tho, sick of that attention whoring faggot

Death grips on a shitty portable speaker

> death grips
Nah

He isn't that bad but there is a filter function, use it.

Go back to Newport News

then listen to captain beefheart and his magical band or sum shit nigga

Red Hot Chili Peppers- Under the Bridge

Cause you'lll be living under a bridge lol

Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody

If you have a car, sleep in that. Sign up for a hyper cheap gym (like the $15 a month ones) and go in the mornings to "workout" and use their showers/bathroom so that you can look presentable when trying to find jobs.

Hit up the temp hire offices, spam those online job boards, etc. Your life is going to be shit for awhile. I'm sorry user.

I like when people give this advice, because it shows they've never gone through homelessness. How the fuck's someone supposed to afford $15 a month when they don't have any money? Also most gyms require you to sign a contract or at least give them a card or bank account number so they can auto withdrawal it each month.

nigga can you read
that includes understanding what you're reading

he's not even that hard to avoid

I work at a local media resale place and deal with a lot of homeless people everyday. My best advice is; don't linger in places for too long. Don't make it obvious you're staying anywhere. You literally have to hide sometimes because the police can be major dicks to homeless people (Will take all of your belongings and trash them because you're loitering). If you are trying to sell something like dvds you found or something, don't be disgusting and don't be rude. We have homeless guys who we give free sodas everytime they come in because they're polite, brief, and not dangerous. Figure out what restaurants and grocery stores lock up their garbage at night and which don't so you can pick through for a decent meal.
KEEP. MOVING. If you camp out at the same places for multiple places in a row, chances are some dickhead will notice and will report you to the police. Also homeless culture can be toxic as fuck so don't get sucked into that.

youtube.com/watch?v=BNj2BXW852g

That's really funny. I worked at a homeless shelter and this is the advice I was given by actual homeless people when I asked them what sort of things they do or did when they became homeless. So, don't shoot the messenger, asshole. Keep jerking off with your victim complex, I don't give a fuck.

15 dollars a month is nothing for anyone

So, if you've worked at a homeless shelter, how were the people there giving you that advice when theyre obviously not doing that because they are at the shelter.

GET

A

JOB

ANY

JOB

oh come on, that's just mean, even for Brandon

>implying you're not him

okay you got me

>literally brandon
good riddance if you actually are but we all know you’re just attention whoring and the “problems” you’re having are just being exaggerated

>implying anyone hires you if you do not have an address

What’s with this new mode of retardation where people are referring to tripfags as namefags and vice versa

Trips are for 333s.

You assume that all people who go there are the stereotypical homeless. I had people in pressed shirts, slacks, and nice shoes coming in to get food and take showers (not all shelters have them but mine did). There's plenty of people who are recently homeless, right on the verge of homelessness, or are able to maintain a job while being homeless.

Usually the things they tried ended up not working because they are/were drug addicts, alcoholics, or so mentally ill that they either got in trouble with the law a lot or couldn't hold down a job.

What really pisses me off about you is that you took advice from someone trying to help you and was sympathetic to you and shit on them. Why? To stroke your dick over showing how privileged some "over entitled shitbag" is?

>How the fuck's someone supposed to afford $15 a month when they don't have any money?
wow user I can tell by how you know that “homeless people are poor” that you’re definitley an expert on what to do when homeless

>What really pisses me off about you is that you took advice from someone trying to help you and was sympathetic to you and shit on them. Why? To stroke your dick over showing how privileged some "over entitled shitbag" is?

lolol man this was the first time i've replied to you but okay get all pissy about a question some one asked you on an anonymous image board.

Also man, most homeless people hate homeless shelters. They avoid them like the plague.

set up a crowd source people might pay your rent

I live in New York. The homeless people I have known either got a PO box or just asked someone to use their address temporarily.

Stop making excuses or else you will always be homeless.

I ain't got no home in this world anymore - Woody Guthrie

Here, friend.

A lot of you guys seem to have experience with this. Homelessness unironically seems like one of the worst things that can happen to a person.

Best of luck to you, user. You're going to need it out there.

>Brandon

It is. I live in Boston and most of all the homeless adults I've spoken to were homeless youth.

I have been homeless for two and a half years OP.
You will be just fine, especially if you're living out of a car or hotels.
Smoke some weed and try to keep calm.

Nice story. PO Boxes cost money and who the fuck is gonna let you use their address if they aren't gonna let you sleep on their couch while you find a job?

Don't smoke weed it will keep you homeless and with people that haven't had their shots. Drink Brandy if you must. But not before 2100. Beg and steal as if you were Raffles until you can pay a fresh housing deposit.

Folk Punk

>Nice story. PO Boxes cost money
Not much though. That's my point.

>who the fuck is gonna let you use their address
Someone you know, an establishment, etc. I know someone who just asked their church.

>if they aren't gonna let you sleep on their couch while you find a job?
Letting someone use your mail address is much more simple and safer gesture than housing you.

Again, stop making excuses for not trying. If you are homeless you have a responsibility to strive with everything you have to find a solution. Have you actually spoken to homeless people before? It's safe to say the majority do not want to be homeless, but the majority also do not want to work hard to not be. Most of the time, it's their own fault. Living in a highly-developed country, there are paths for you if you seek them out. The homeless people who are actually trying very hard are unfortunately affected by this general reputation of homeless people .

This. Also, if you're homeless, just sell drugs. You can sell some stolen shit, use that money to buy hash when the Marrakesh Express comes to the Bronx and then head over to Manhattan and sell that shit for a huge profit. Sometimes there will have been a huge drug bust, so when you get there, people are paying insane amounts for what you're selling since they are so thirsty. Get a bank account and store half and keep going.

good post.