And this is better than MDE: World Peace, how exactly?

And this is better than MDE: World Peace, how exactly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9-wAuckEGQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Witty quips with old Hannah Barbara characters and Steven Colbert haha!

Anything is better than MDE: World Peace by default.

t. libtard cuck and/or Turner broadcasting shill

well it's funny, for one

faggots

Did you get that thing I sent you?

Its funny dipshit but I grew up knowing all the Hannah barbara cartoons. probably helps to know that much

just a garbage cameo show, typical we're all up ourselves humor

Mentok a best

> BAAAAWWW THEY TOOK MUH EDGELORD UHWAY

he's still on youtube Chad

Go to sleep, Sam.

Shut the fuck up you dumbshit.

I like them both.
Fucking fight me.

you have to be over 18 to post on Sup Forums.

Why are MDE fans so toxic?

The MDE fanbase is cancer that has metastasized outside of its subreddit.

go as Sup Forums

>how exactly
well, it has good production values, it relies on jokes rather than cringe, it fits the network that hosts [as], and it's not cheap meme tier political garbage.

> but I liked–
Pay me to care.

I get that the OP was a bit cancerous, but come on.

It's supposed to be a thread talking about Space Ghost being back on the schedule again, a new Dragonball on Toonami, and The Cleveland Show finally being taken off, but MDE fans immediately show up, hijack the whole thread and call everyone "shills", "libtards", "cucks", "kikes" and "niggers", etc., whine about why MDE was cancelled but not Eric Andre, and talk about how Trump is going to dominate everyone.

Step away from the keyboard Sam. Your a fucking loser, you had your funny little cute Ted talk in your gay ass ninja suit and got your fifteen minutes of fame and you should be fucking grateful for that every day for the rest of your pathetic life. The show had no jokes, no laughs, no fucking comedy. The only people that like it are tryhard middle school edgelords that the Family Guy is the best shit ever. Take a long hard look in the mirror you fat fuck. Write another book that no one will ever read and stay the fuck off my board.

your station is run by Jews who cut content not based on numbers or potential but sjw'ism

now trump is in the Whitehouse after running as the antithesis of sjw'ism get prepared to be targeted and reminded as we the dominate ones now and control the cultural high ground.

its going to be around 4 years for cucks like adult swim and their supporters

ou all lost as semblance of counter cultures and literally the butt blasted party of BTFO

literally a culture riding on the whim of party politics of losers in every facet of government.

I would be embarrassed to lose all power and still support the cuckism that lead to it too.

Your idea of content and shows fall in line with what every celebrity to librarians to nu-male and their parents think is acceptable and anything that rocked the PC boat was meant to be "BTFO".

HAHAHAHA

Bretty good, but I think you could have fit a few more buzzwords in there. You know, something about participation trophies and safe spaces and Marxism.

>The Cleveland Show finally being taken off
it was so comfy
I'm sad now

Cleveland Show was awful though

this was literally compiled from a series of posts from a buttmad MDE fan in the adult swim thread

>Sup Forumseddit literally worshipped shmel hydestein until Sup Forums spelled it out for them that he was right-wing
>Sup Forumseddit literally did a "wtf i hate sam hyde now!"

I don't give a shit about Sam Hyde but his fanboys need to get a grip.

>Sup Forumseddit literally worshipped shmel hydestein
Do you have a single shred of proof?

>Sup Forumseddit pretending they didn't gargle MDE's cock here just a few months ago because they're attracted to the 2deep4u aura of his content without knowing sam was a full on GTKRWN white supremacist

Sup Forums is more than one person, you know.

They call me doorframe! LOL!

How about you try to form a coherent sentence before posting, faggot.

>without knowing sam was a full on GTKRWN white supremacist
It's not like that was some big surprise. Just look at MDE's online fanbase for one thing. They're pretty much fucking Sup Forums and /r9k/ users.

>Sup Forumseddit literally couldn't understand MDE's content, they just watched it for the flashing colors
>Sup Forumseddit literally had to be instructed by the mainstream media that sam is 'alt-right' and has the wrong opinions

DUDE HEALTH INSURANCE LMAO

This is a Harvey Birdman thread, MDE retards fuck off somewhere else

Question for Sam as I know you post in these threads. Are you on Sup Forums all day hoping you get mentioned and then tweeting your followers to spam a thread or do you have your personal army post in these threads so that you can brigade a thread to death and then start your own about your failed shownand youtube? Genuinely curious how you operate.

what about the "nervous" adult swim execs lmao

Look asshole, you posted a thread about Adult Swim. MDE is part of Adult Swim and quite frankly the best thing they've ever aired. That's fair game if people want to discuss how unfairly I was treated by the network.

>and quite frankly the best thing they've ever aired.
>MDEfags are this deluded

Triggered?

not an argument

youtube.com/watch?v=9-wAuckEGQk

Space Ghost shits on everything else