Cunt

>cunt
>have you accepted dulce de leche as the best spread in the world?

What is the deal with third worlders and putting sweetened condensed milk in everything

>Dulce de leche
pretty board name

Döner kebab was made by a Turk in Germany in the mid 20th century. It became very popular. There was a Greek knock-off made with tzatziki sauce and the usual lamb or goat meat. A Greek family moved to Canada in the 1960s and opened a restaurant where they sold Greek döner kebabs. It didn't sell very well so they made it more North American. First replacing lamb or goat with beef and then creating a sauce made out if a few ingredients that all Canadians in the area seemed to love (as it was always in every cupboard). Sugar, condensed milk, and vinegar. They called it donair and it is wildly popular and spreading to western Canada and the USA.

(This was all in the Maritimes so your 3rd world assessment still stands.)

It's alright in those round pastry things, but as a spread it's entirely too sweet for most things

Dulce de leche de cabra > dulce de leche de vaca
If you don't agree you're a subhuman

It's just milk with sugar you fucking autist
t. knower

Dulse means something different here, as in Chadurée de dulse (dulse chowder or dulse and milk)

So is caramel

Better than HFCS that's for sure

>It's just milk with sugar you fucking autist
t. knower

dumdum

> Leche entera
> Azucar
> Vainilla*
> Bicarbonato*

is this like cajeta?

Cajeta is dulce de leche made with goat milk

Woah much variety

are the golden-colored bars/candies that we actually call dulce de leche a different thing?

El ingles déjalo para los gringos, háblame en castellano.

Pues si, no puedes obtener dulce de leche/manjar sin el bicarbonato, eso es algo básico. Sin el bicarbonato la leche se puede cortar y no obtendría su colorcaracterístico.
La vainilla es para darle un toque (puedes intercambiarla por almendra u otra esencia)

>La vainilla es para darle un toque (puedes intercambiarla por almendra u otra esencia)
Aquí hacemos cajeta con brandy, nuez, canela o vainilla y la quemada que no lleva nada más que leche, azúcar y bicarbonato

In argentina cajeta means pussy

it's called arequipe, you dense cunt

>drinking manjar
I thought it was us who were the fat ones

IT'S CALLED AREQUIPE

>drink
bro, it's actually thicker than op's picture, you can't pour it, if you use a spoon it wouldn't slide off of it

ey papi send me some cajeta

we call it 'dulce de leche' here, sorry m8s

I'm sure you can't even find it over there outside of specialty shops, if anything

wrong

doubt. You flips are for the most part a lactose intolerant bunch

wrong again. stop replying to me.

i don't think you know where the philippines is located, but i bet you're the faggot who keeps saying columbia so i don't expect anything from you

>goat milk
and you're calling other people subhumans lol

nah to be honest i don't even know their location. I just used google maps and it looks like I was wrong lmao. In my defense, you can barely tell apart their color on that map. Anyways I'm still expecting a picture of a """"""""""filipino dulce de leche""""""""

>I know more about your country than you do
wew
e__e
wew

>t. Ganadero

> Goat milk sweets are not a thing in his cunt
their GOAT, pun intended

I don't know a single expat who likes dulce de leche, only south American monkeys that don't know better like you and I like this shit I guess.

It's too sweet as a spread, but it's nice in alfajores and flan de dulce

its good but too damn sticky. it gets stuck to my teeth and is very hard to move around unlike caramel