I'm ready for some college football. So tell me what college football team do you root for?

I'm ready for some college football. So tell me what college football team do you root for?

college football is boring as shit and fuck the dogs for their cancerous fans

t. native georgian

Northwestern
Got tickets for the Spartans game tbqh

you dont root for your alma mater?

I'm a big dawg fan but I'll agree UGA has some shit fans.

Do you are going to watch Northwestern lose?

Of course I do. My alma mater is Georgia Southern but I do root for the dawgs unless they play the Eagles.

Michigan State sucked ass last year so I'm guessing both teams are ranked going into the game
It's okay if they lose, I still like em

Northwestern is not ranked they released the rankings already. But Michigan State isn't either.

The game is in October, man
Really hope northwestern beats penn State

Dude Penn State is going to run all over Northwestern.

*wins a ring with your old coach*
Heh, nothing personal.

They didn't two years ago, fuccboi

Richt isn't winning a national championship in Miami.

You'll see

Can I just enjoy my shitty team?

I went to a D2 school with no football team, so it's just not natural for me to watch college football

>rooting for a college you don't attend
>ISHYGDDT

Yes 6-6 win lose is 50% so your team is average.

I root for my Email. And we could have dominated our first year in D1.

what the fuck do you root for, no spam mail??

NIGGER

I meant team not email.

Yeah last year wasn't great but the bowl game with pitt was good

>could have

Let's go Middle Tennessee.

Won conference first year in D1.

>literally who

so fucking what. do you play for the team?

I saw their basketball team in March madness. They beat Minnesota

Middle Tennessee is best known for having that blonde chick selling her pussy to those guys including a black.

No you faggot but I have a degree from the university and attend the football games.

not my job to go to schools you've heard of
We also have a Hall dedicated to the first KKK grand wizard.

Why are Americans so obsessed with the high school and college years even when they're long past that age? maybe it's just spuh but it seems like for americans their alma mater provides a more important sense of pride and belonging than the area they were born and raised in

The rules make the games pretty fun (the clock stops whenever refs need to move the chains, so both teams can trade scoring drives within a minute of each other)
The players are young and sometimes still make big mistakes, so a 35 point is not uncommon, especially if you follow Baylor, TCU, and Houston
It's cultural, I never got into high school football even though every town in my area would empty out on Friday nights for football games, but the football rivalries went back 90 years

>tfw you support bama but your education there got you nowhere

I should have just been a business major

Its just a constant form of tribalism we can hold onto because we are currently going through a period of intense internal migration. Where you were born starts to mean little when you spent half your life somewhere else, especially since you might not recognize a common experience from there. Nearly every college has a defined common expeirence that all alums can jerk off to together with explicit traditions. From this viewpoint it makes a whole lot of sense.