"I think marijuana should be legalized, even though I don't smoke it."

"I think marijuana should be legalized, even though I don't smoke it."

Said no one, EVER

Other urls found in this thread:

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>1 post by this ID

I do.
I dont like drugs and dont even drink alcohol but there is no reason why people shouldn't have this freedom

you have obviously never involved yourself with politics outside of where you live, most likely bumfuck no where desu

to be honest, it may be degenerate, but potheads are mostly harmless and your government can tax the ever loving shit out of it. Plus tourism, look at the Netherlands how many Germans and (maybe Frenchs?) just drive there to smoke a joint

They don't want us to defend ourselves, but they want us to smoke dope and embrace sexual deviants.

is there a problem with that?

Weed is for cucks and kikes anyhow.

My parents both smoke like chimneys but they'd never allow it to be legal. They wouldn't want to lose money. They wouldn't want their friends to lose money. If an 18-year old kid can suddenly buy it from anyone and not just some dodgy old cunts at a massive profit, the whole economy of tasmania would collapse. Best to restrict supply (to themselves).

A whole generation of greedy baby boomers is the real problem.

I think marijuana should be legalized, even though I don't smoke it.

If it's so fucking important to legalize weed, why are only stoners supporting it? I hate potheads, and so does everyone else who doesn't smoke weed.

This desu. Potheads are disgusting, but it should be legal nonetheless.

I am ok with marajuana being legal for private use, as long as it is ok to shoot anyone smoking it in public on sight.

I do.

Either ban all drugs (including caffeine, alcohol, nicotine) or allow all drugs. But be consistent and principled.

The State has no right to tell people what they can do with their bodies.

> The State has no right to tell people what they can do with their bodies.

They should, because we need a serious eugenics program.

the overusage of the word cuck has made it lose its impact

> KEK ALERT

Cool discussion bro.

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

I was trying to fucking type "cuck", how the fuck did it turn into "kek"?

I say that

No fallacies here, other than from the pro-legalization faggots.

Why should it be illegal.

>emotional fallacies need not apply

I've actually heard many non-smokers say that.
I'm guessing not many people say anything to you at all.

I say that. It's no more degenerate than alcohol or tobacco.

your entire argument consists of calling people who disagree with either homosexuals, or letting someone else have sex with their spouse.

while you may snicker to yourself about how you "owned" the opposition, to anyone on the fence or who perhaps are undecided, you come off as not having any legitimate reasons for why it should be illegal.

marijuana is starting to be legalized in many parts of the US slowly but surely. It won't be instant, but pro-legalization arguments are having a large effect. Even 'conservative' states like Colorado have relatively legalized it.

you're losing this argument on a national scale, but you feel like you're winning on Sup Forums

Most people don't give a shit, not you of course... you're a fucking faggot.

I don't fuck dudes or want to get fucked by dudes.

That doesn't mean I don't think dudes shouldn't be allowed to fuck if they want to.

Your argument is weak.

WEED

Y'all niggas postin in a b8 thread

Says the pothead with the dick in his ass.

I say that...lots of libertarians say that.

I did.

So we can sell it to tourists and get lots of money.
#makeSlavoniagreenagain

i tried it once to see what the hubbah was about. I spent the next 6 hours in intense sadness in what i lost when i was a child. Listening to my mothers comforting voice and the fact that i knew that i was safe and loved.

I'm not a fan of pharmaceutical companies. What now OP?

If we could legalize it and potniggers would stay in the closet about it, I'd be for that.

The last thing I want is "weed pride parades" and "420 festivals" 24/7 and people blowing that shit in my face everywhere I go.

Unfortunately, the vast majority are children about it and that's exactly what we'd get. There's some place in between (decriminalization) that I'd be for.

The money from the sales is what I want.. could improve any city really

Pfff
I dont smoke and it should be.
Benefits the economy, less prisoners and drug trafficking from cartel, less crime and it does hve its medical uses.
Less govt involvment in trivial matters makes a better world for everyone.

About to mow the yard, weed eat, then smoke a fat bowl.

Gonna be great desu

I say that. Tried it twice in my life. First time made everything hurt, like my joints were grinding together every time I moved, and I couldn't stop moving. Second time had me sitting on a toilet, and leaning over a bathtub, shitting and puking at the same time. And, no, it wasn't laced either time, as there were other people who hit it, and it didn't have that effect on them.

Still think it should be legal.

A lot of people have this view on it. Glad to know some people understand

Reasons why it should be legalized:

massive amounts of tax dollars are available through the legalization. states that have legalized it are having surpluses. Not to mention, the war on drugs has costed several billion dollars. Removing weed from the drug war would save tax dollars, and more tax dollars would be earned from sales tax.

Also, it would cut down on gang crime because people wouldn't have to get illegally.

THC as a drug also makes you happy and sit down. Alcohol causes people to commit vehicular homicide, robberies, child abuse, and domestic violence. Alcohol is legal, weed is not though.

Jails in the US are also full of regular citizens who happen to smoke weed. A prisoner needs medical care, food, utilities, shelter, and security. they don't earn any money or do any work, they just suck up tax dollars. If those people were working, then our jail systems would save literally millions, and then our economy would also be stronger

current counter arguments in this thread that are against weed: "ur a faget"

I did

I have said it. And I mean it.

I'll say that right now

I've never taken any sort of alcohol, nicotine, illegal drug or medication

but if it's legal to literally kill yourself by drinking bleach if you want it should be legal to get high by putting whatever else in your own body

Its part of the modern stupidity. People are so stuck in their brainwashed bubbles. Same type of minds that hate guns, cant think critically.

not a pothead, I just don't give a shit... like you should, faggot.

>"I think marijuana should be legalized, even though I'm not a cuck."

Said no one, EVER

Libertarians are just potheads who vote Republican.

Give me a legitimate reason why marijuana should be illegal

> I don't fuck dudes or want to get fucked by dudes.

Well, you sure sound like you do.

Because it only benefits degenerate potheads. Why else are they the only ones in favor of it?

So you actually don't have an argument, good to know.

I dont smoke Marijuana, never have most likely never will, and I think it should be legal.

Good to know you're a fudgepacking drug addict.

It makes you a lazy shitbag

>58% of the country are degenerate potheads
>ignoring the fact 58% is a majority

i have said that very thing

try leaving the house and speaking to real people, faggot

Most 'Muricans are brainwashed libtards who believe whatever the kike media tells them.

should TV and videogames also be outlawed?

I find it funny that you've ignored all the reasonable responses to your thread and decided instead to just call everyone faggots. I hope you aren't much older than 15.

No, being a lazy shitbag makes you a lazy shitbag. Have some personal accountability.

Go chase a bug.

I'd say it and still do. Come at me

If you drink alcohol or coffee and think weed should be illegal, you're a hypocrite.

What's funny is anons saying 'fuck stoners' in the same vane as women's suffrage 'fuck drunks' during prohibition.

See again, you refuse to respond to posts like:
Because you have no argument. Keep calling me a faggot if you want, despite the fact that it has nothing to do with smoking weed.

>wants state to tell people what to do with their bodies
>wants guns to protect himself from the state

I gave you an argument, you just refuse to accept it because you're a biased pothead.

justify this fallacy

please explain your argument without using fallacies or buzzwords. While you're at it, try responding to any of the other posts that I mentioned above.

Read my original post. I'm not going to repeat myself because you're too fucking stoned to comprehend it.

Is there a board for general drug talk?

i dont smoke weed only cigarettes and dont drink alcohol but i say legalize it cause i see side-effects of alcohol much more problematic then weed.you kill your liver etc. also it really hard wasting of taxmoney sending "dealers" who sell literally flower products into jail.think about housing,the officers etc who get paid for this crap.

I don't smoke weed and I think it should be legal. It enhances life just like alcohol or any other substance, it just has no hangover and won't rot your liver away.

I don't see a problem with it honestly, prescription meds kill so many people every year I think weed is the least of our problems.

i say that all the time though. as a foodservice professional i would like nothing more than to sell infused confections to get-highs at absurd markups. it's like printing money. you'd have to be an absolute retard not to take advantage of these people.
unfortunately it's still very, extremely illegal where i live, so i'll have to pass on that idea for the time being.

>I'm not going to repeat myself because I don't have an argument

Your whole argument is that only stoners support the legalization of marijuana, which is not true, as demonstrated by plenty of responses in this thread. Pretty funny that you think everyone who disagrees with you must be a stoner too. How about you respond to any of the posts I mentioned. Or do you not have an actual argument?

>Pretty funny that you think everyone who disagrees with you must be a stoner too.

I don't "think" that, I know it.

How old are you?
You write like either a 55 year old youtube commenter, or a 14 year old Sup Forums user.

im 29 and my english is goddamn shit
i know

Here's a summary of all the posts I mentioned, refute any of these arguments without resulting to childish name calling or fallacies.

>The government can heavily tax the legal sale of marijuana
>Increases tourism, therefore more money from tourism.
>Less gang and cartel crime
>Has medicinal uses (not a reason for complete legalisation itself, but it's clear from your posts that you want literally no one smoking)
>The money made from the sales tax on marijuana could recoup the money that the war on drugs has lost. Effectively this would help focus the war on drugs on more dangerous substances.
>Less people in jail, therefore less tax money wasted on people who would just be sitting around at home anyway
>If alcohol is legal, despite all the crimes that it plays a part in why should marijuana be illegal.

Go find someone who doesn't smoke weed that believes all that horseshit.

see

I actually don't smoke it and never did unless to test it 2 times in my teenage.
I'm all for it since it will bankrupt niggers/muslims and that will make a lot of tax money.

Provide a counter argument. Just one.

there I said it.

But I say that, and do not smoke.

By the way, here is a list of people in this thread that say they don't smoke and they agree with legalization.

Dr. Ron Paul, faggot. Dr. Ronald Edmund Paul

This is literally you op.

How do you know he doesn't smoke?

They're probably lying, for all I know.

I said it you salty nigger

because you're a faggot

I don't smoke it, but i probably would try if it were legal

regardless, you have failed to provide a proper counter argument. Here they all are again.

>The government can heavily tax the legal sale of marijuana
>Increases tourism, therefore more money from tourism.
>Less gang and cartel crime
>Has medicinal uses (not a reason for complete legalisation itself, but it's clear from your posts that you want literally no one smoking)
>The money made from the sales tax on marijuana could recoup the money that the war on drugs has lost. Effectively this would help focus the war on drugs on more dangerous substances.
>Less people in jail, therefore less tax money wasted on people who would just be sitting around at home anyway
>If alcohol is legal, despite all the crimes that it plays a part in why should marijuana be illegal.

Please provide a proper counter argument

I have never touched pot or any illegal drugs and I support legalization. I'm as redpilled as your average Sup Forums user as well

Because he does smoke, that's why. I've always suspected he did.

Ive never smoked it in my life, I fucking hate the smell too; it burns like skunk spray. However, I still think all drugs should be completely legal. Just like tranny surgery. I make fun of trannies and druggies alike constantly, but I think they should have the right to permanently fuck themselves up.