Animals don't deserve to die when humans can survive off of a vegetarian diet

Animals don't deserve to die when humans can survive off of a vegetarian diet

>if this post makes you mad, it's because of guilt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZSz4AmaMcs
youtube.com/watch?v=_odWmfRdZxE
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/woman-who-died-climbing-everest-wanted-to-prove-vegans-are-not-weak-a7043431.html
youtu.be/Wt6I-radTjY
youtube.com/watch?v=ueqDkY3aNAY
youtube.com/watch?v=30gEiweaAVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not as mad as this post will make you

I eat meat but I honestly do feel bad when I see cute pictures of cows like this.

Being a carnivore is natural

Incorrect. Our digestive systems are based off primates. Primates were frugivores. The canine teeth are for defense not eating meat

So what. I can digest meat and I like eating it. Whats wrong with that?

Morality is a fabrication, nothing we do here really matters in the grand scheme of things.

Are you kidding me?

The canine teeth are for fruits and peeling hard fruits, dumbass, not defense.

What a fucking idiot.

Defense, seriously?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

DUDE

Actually, there are a lot of studies that eating meat is bad for our digestive systems and starts to rot while we're digesting it because our intestines are so long compared to actual carnivores.

YOU HAVE A UNPOPULAR OPINION THAT DIFFERS FROM ME??? I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU.

I just finished enjoying my beef with eggs and cheese and salad with mayonnaise dressing. These animals died for a good cause I must say.

cows need to be milked

/thread

Anyone who says otherwise is #spooked to the maximum.

Everyone and everything dies, that's nature. At least when cows die we get tasty beef.

If I took your utters would you die?

Lots of things we eat are not 100% optimal for our health. I don't eat only meat but i do like to treat myself from time to time.

Breathing modern day air is shit for us. What's your point?

plants have souls too

/thread
plants have been scientifically proven to have feelings and react to things like music. now go and hang yourself OP

>meat rotting in our intestines
Is this american education?

Plants don't deserve to die when humans can survive off of a carnivorous diet

>if this post makes you mad, it's because you're a faggot

I love meat and I don't plan to stop eating it. However if I had to kill the animal everytime I wanted meat then I would be a forced vegetarian, I'm too much of a pussy to kill an animal proved last december when I traveled to the countryside for a family celebration, and they think it was funny to ask me to stab the pig myself, I couldn't do it obviously.

first post, best post. Thanks straya

>Defense, seriously?

you're right, people should be vegan. it's better in so many ways.

Primates eat meat mate.

>picture of girl who fed her mom "vegan" pills which caused her to die .png

Agriculture kills more animals than beef.
Animals eat other animals.
Humans are omnivores.
Cows can't survive in the wild.
Most vegans don't last 6 months.
Vegans are prone to a myriad of health issues and deficiencies.
It's not more moral or ethical to animals not to eat them.

youtube.com/watch?v=oZSz4AmaMcs

Survive? maybe. Thrive? No.
Humans have been eating other animals including other humans since we were in caves queerlord. Most animals catch and eat other animals. The problem is not eating too much meat, it's that there are too many people.

Making beef patties

You seem upset. Did your father fuck you?

Did you love it?

Live on a cattle farm, then tell me cows arent the stupidest, most delicious bastards that God ever breathed breath into.

It would be very painful.
For moo-moos

:C

They're big cows.

youtube.com/watch?v=_odWmfRdZxE

I love steak but, I also love cows. They're dumb, cute animals. I hope cloned meat kicks off and becomes a replacement system we have for feeding ourselves. I hate to think about how animals have to suffer en masse.

America aducation at it's finest.

You are right. Cows are fucking stupid. My dad got some miniature cows a while back. He thought that mini-T-bones would be fun. Fucking things were such a pain in the ass, always breaking the fence and getting into stupid places. There were three of them.

Beef is my favorite meat. Everything else is for poorfags.

My benis is big xd

Good post

send bics XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I respect all the moos that have sustained me.

So why haven't you invented a perfect fried falafal patty that McDonalds can replace their $1 hamburgers and fried chicken sandwiches with?

>Smoking a steak on a char wood grill
>Not pan searing it in olive oil, garlic, fresh cut pepper and thyme and a kosher salt rub while be basted in butter..
There is a special place in Hell for you

I'm Muslim.

Game over OP

>abolish drinking milk
>billions of cows get slaughtered because there is no reason to keep them around
>their species dies out

Good jaaaaaaab

stob being dis gay bliss xddddd

Ethics you fucking idiot. What are you some kind of moron.

Actually, they do. we didn't get to the top of the food chain by showing mercy. Anyone who doesn't eat meat betrays everything his ancestors fought for.

>cooking beef in a pan

I assume my place will be right next to yours? Pic was just for effect; I only use propane to cook beef.

Also:
>his grill doesn't have a sear function

Animals don't deserve to die when wolves can eat dog food.

>Don't talk to me or my wife's calf ever agaib

Animals eat each other in nature. How is it wrong for me to eat an animal?

>Like, dude, if you think about it, like, what even is morality?
>I'm really smart, by the way.

Stop ignoring my post you vegan fuckers

I care about animals.

That's why I eat meat.

Do you want all those farm animals to die prematurely or be denied offspring?

Humans have the capacity to rise above their animal natures. That's the purpose of it all. Evolution.

Plants are living things too, OP. hope you can survive on a diet of rocks.

Oh.
Never mind then I thought you were one of those nooby grilling faggots who use charcoal to cook with.
It literally burns into the meat and makes it taste like burnt rubber.

The canine teeth were and are for dodging sledgehammers you fucking dolt

If you live in a civilized society you indirectly support the mass extinction of all life on earth because of your consumerist greed.

Why don't you make a change and stop using all the resources so all these beautiful animals you care so much can live happy and cheerful lives. You can make a change my hanging yourself and stop being a real human bean

So you think it's okay to eat meat... just to make sure only other animals eat meat and not humans?

We are omnivores. Canines are not for defense. You are woefully uneducated on this.
t. Evolutionary anthropologist.

if everyone became some vegan faggots then the animals would still die because there would be no one to eat them. Therefore no need to breed them

You sound pretty dumb OP..

Don't care. Meat tastes good.

only tasty animals die for food.
It's their own fault for being tasty, they should take lessons from the skunk.
Stupid tasty animals.

I fucking hate charcoal. Grandpa used to use it and his burgers turned out like this. Swear he preferred it this way.

I'm not mad, I just don't give a fuck about domesticated or non-endangered animals.

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/woman-who-died-climbing-everest-wanted-to-prove-vegans-are-not-weak-a7043431.html

but i am nod gay zenpai :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

How does not eating meat benefit us as a species?

libtards have amazing sense of double-think. you faggots use the "hurr durr it occurs in nature" as defense of fag degenerates, and now you say that you should rise above animals?

>Animals don't deserve to die when humans can survive off of a vegetarian diet

That's not an argument. Why shouldn't animals which are bred to be eaten, not be eaten?

>Animals don't deserve to die
Nah but what's going to stop us? Feels good being at the apex of the food pyramid

Don't be a retard and they wont char. Charcoal puts a specific good flavor in meat.

Yeah charcoal is stupid as hell.
The only exception to this would be using good wood in a smoker but that's it.
I've had ribs and steaks that would make you jizz in your pants off of a smoker. Shit is cash man. Smokers are really really good at preserving the sweet and smokey flavors that you can pack into your rubs. They're a Godsend.

God said it's ok to eat animals if you're hungry.

>guilt
Bitch please. I hunt. I kill deer myself. I cut them open and field dress them with my own hands. I carry/drag the dead body myself to the car, drive it to camp, skin it, and take the meat home to eat.

I don't give a fuck if they are an animal. They taste good and I will continue to kill and eat them.

I love how the animal activists have no idea how actually good this is.

It gets hit on the head loses consciousnesses and then bleeds to death before it wakes up.

Hahahha applying human "logic" to why we exist. Get a load of this retard. We're a genetic mutation gone wrong or right. We have no purpose but whatever purpose you chose to feel important. Only faggots deals in absolutes.

>Humans have the capacity to rise above their animal natures.
Which doesn't mean they have to or that they should.

>That's the purpose of it all. Evolution.
This is not the purpose of evolution. The "purpose" of evolution is to make creatures more likely to survive in the changing world. Being able to eat meat and plants makes gives you a better chance of survival than being able to eat plants only.

Here's the video.

These American women sure can take a punch

youtu.be/Wt6I-radTjY

If i was a dear I reckon I'd rather get shot by a hunter than slowly eaten alive by a wolf or some shit. Gonna die anyways, might as well be relatively humane.

/thread

Why do you eat my foods food?

I like to use wood to flavor my meat, but I would rather not eat than be forced to cook over charcoal.

>wood smoke
>ribs
>different rubs

A man after my own heart. Tennessee-style BBQ is the way to go. Fucking love my smoker. Chicken, ribs, jerky, even fish. I don't eat the salmon, but others enjoy it.

Seems kind of inefficient but not inhumane

Bitch please. It's hard as hell NOT to fuck up cooking with charcoal because it's like a really really hot and shitty version of propane. Pan searing and smoking is God.

>if this post makes you mad, it's because of guilt

...what if it makes me indifferent?

>humans can survive off of a vegetarian diet
Survival is for germs, i want to live.
Only Americans have been trained to think of survival as a positive thing.

see this, and educate yourself brah

youtube.com/watch?v=ueqDkY3aNAY

YA DON'T LIKE SALMON?!!
Well I can't blame you, there's only like one way to cook it properly without making it taste like you're eating worms.
God damn it you're making me hungry.

but the animals we factory farm would all have to die if we stopped eating them

whole foods plant based diet is the only superior diet.
youtube.com/watch?v=30gEiweaAVQ

>there are a lot of studies
>does not provide sources

OP, your a massive faggot.

This meme that Animal lifes matter needs to die