Has the mainstream ever had an intelligent discussion about why black people are more athletic than other races...

Has the mainstream ever had an intelligent discussion about why black people are more athletic than other races? I heard before about extra muscles in their legs?

Also, why has there never been a great non-athletic black QB? About 60% of the league is black. Why are none of them great QBs?

Other urls found in this thread:

sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympics-fourth-place-medal/michael-johnson-says-slavery-descendants-run-faster-because-155858303--oly.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cSW92YvApDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The pocket quarterback position was invented by wh*te "people" as a means to keep black brothers down.

Being QB requires a brain. Don't get me wrong, black people have a brain, it's just that they are too busy raping and rioting to learn a play book

People of west African descent have longer legs and shorter torsos on average than other races. This places their center of gravity higher, ensuring their feet are moving faster when they hit the ground while running.

That's it right there, user. Thank you. I don't even need to research it. It makes sense.

>who is warren moon

tldr version would be slavery. Slaveowners pushed black people to the fullest limits and beyond so their genes are used to being pushed to the limits. Also in Africa there are many tribes that still are savages so naturally the black genes are more likely to be easily adaptable for strength, agility, etc...
In QB position it's different... you need brain...no offense to blacks... you need to work under pressure..you need to find set pieces..you need to be leader and position your palyers for you...there are many factors into being QB...you can absolutely not be fast or strong and still be a good QB cause you have accurancy...accurancy is not something that can come with genes...but being strong and being athletic is....which is why 99% of the RB players are black

why are jamacians the best sprinters while kenyans are the best distance runners?

I fear there's no logical explanation for Jamaicans' domination of sprinting other than doping. I don't see a logical reason why Jamaicans of west African descent would be any faster than people of west African descent from other countries.
I'm not sure this applies to Bolt, however, who simply appears to be a very unique outlier.

Oh, also, people of east African descent are the best long distance runners because they have underdeveloped calf muscles compared to other races. This means their legs weigh less so they have to expend less energy per step.
I'm sure training at high altitudes in Kenya helps, too, but it's mostly the leg thing.

Warren Moon is half black.

Yes, he is one example. But why are there like 95% black RBs and receivers and only 5% black qbs? Why wouldn't blacks try to dominate the most important position in football when they have clearly shown interest in it?

>still are savages

You're not even worth the shitty proxy you're hiding behind you retarded cunt.

>Why are none of them great QBs?
There are specific genetic markers responsible for higher intelligence. People of African genetic lineage, on average, possess the lowest numbers of said genetic markers.

>accurancy is not something that can come with genes
I'm convinced otherwise. I think there's a strong genetic component involved in accuracy, from accuracy throwing a football to shooting a basketball to playing FPS video games, etc.

Because blacks have lower IQ and quarterback is the position that relies most heavily on intelligence.

Jamaicans only have to run from drug addiction but Kenyans have to run from lions.

I've read that offensive linemen have the average highest Wonderlic scores. O-linemen have to make a lot of complex reads, too. That position is nowhere near as simple as it looks. But yes, QB requires high intelligence in the NFL. College ball, no. See: Vince Young

>armchair you-name-it
>a veritable furniture store of armchair professions

I think Centers have the most responsibility up front in most schemes. There are a lot of intelligent offensive linemen, but in a lot of cases the Tackle is just blocking the guy across from him or sliding to pick up a blitz.

During the slavery era Jamaica was the island where all the most aggressive and hard to handle slaves were dumped. Fuckers got dem aggro negro genetics.

Hundreds of years of selective breeding by slaveholders

>most aggressive
>Jamaica

This is a scientific fact, do not question this.

They're fast because all the slow ones are in jail

A study I read quoted the fact there was large iron (or similar metal I can't remember) deposits on parts of Jamaica, and the presence of iron in weeks 15-20 of pregnancy significantly boosts fast twitch muscle fibres in a foetus. All the Jamaican sprinters come from a specific half of the island that is more mineral rich

yeah there has

they have more twitch fibres

simple as

It's because your more likely to do drugs if you're black

Plenty of whites have same body type and are nowhere near as fast.

Real reason (and the reason people don't talk about it) is that they are the descendants of slaves who were treated like shit and only the toughest survived. Accidental eugenics

No it doesn't. White QBs force the league to change rules every year cause they're too unathletic to last more than 1 qtr playing real football

Why does it matter? blacks are good at running.. so what? why are the left so obsessed with race baiting?

This. It also makes them significantly slower swimmers.

Sup Forums circlejerk aside, Google has your answer.

Higher test
Ever notice how black guys who don't even work out are often muscular and very toned?

Africans from Africa and in Europe are really fast and athletic too

There are more black people with fast twitch muscle fibres so they dominate sprinting which is short sharp explosiveness

Black people are also better singers and dancers. Truth.

I have noticed this, it's annoying desu

>Bolt doesn't into doping
cool story

Who said anything about the left?

Black people have better work ethic so they achieve more. Whites hear of a two-a-day and think it's some kind of child abuse.

Blacks are just better at everything

Better athletes
Better dancers
Better singers
Better comedians
Better lovers
Better fuckers

>slavery
No-one is asking about the ultimate cause here, unless I misunderstand the point. I don't care why they have the genes which make them adapted for the sport, I care about what they are.

But thanks for your vague explanations of:
>they were slaves and treated like shit, innit?
It's very helpful.

If you want an actual answer you can google it.

>You: Look at my answer! Isn't it just perfect?
>Me: Actually that's not what the question means.
>You: G-g-google it.

>why are black people more athletic than other races?
They're not. And there's no evidence slaves were ever bred for athletic fitness - they were mostly kept to themselves for that stuff. There's your answer. But it's not funny or a meme so no one was going to give you this as an answer.

Wrong. Also I noticed a lack of
>black writers
kek

Sorry but this is Sup Forums not /sci/. The scientific knowledge required to explain this probably wouldn't be found here. Sorry m8

Probably due to a higher percentage of fast muscle fibres. For some reason whites dominate strongman etc so in terms of absolute strength whites seem superior.

Whites dominate because it's a meme activity whites turn to becaise they can't compete with blacks at real sports

>at real sports

What are real sports then? The more a sport is geared towards explosiveness, the better blacks do at it. Ethiopians/Kenyans display an obviously different phenotype doing well at endurance.

this nigga was a missed fg from the superbowl and was a west coast offense passing machine

If niggers are so athletic why are only Eurasians winning olympic lifting and why only whites win olympic swimming?

Better kings
Built the pyramids
Wrote Beethoven songs

t. cuck

>americucks forcing black superiority

I'm not surprised.

>black people are more athletic than other races

There are different types of blacks just like theres different types of whites(Meds, Nords,etc)

Eastern Africans are not more athletic than whites, the blacks you are thinking about are from the Gold Coast and Guinea.
Why do they have more muscular development than other ethnicities? Genetics.

topkek

Michael Johnson did a documentary on this. I think it was on channel 4. The best sprinters have the super negro slave genes. He looked into his family tree for the documentary and found out he's from a line of slaves.

Because dumb quarterbacks don't succeed and the average qb scores about on par with the average accountant on the Wonderlic test. Don't see too many black accountants either do you?

it's not "black people", there are innumerable African groups that are not predisposed to athletics

it's a combination of favorable genetics, first world resources, and societal bias that pigeon holes blacks into certain athletics

>liberal shitstain Google will frontload the results with liberal faggot politically correct answers

Niggers: 9/10 athleticism, 2/10 intelligence
Asians: 2/10 athleticism, 9/10 intelligence
Caucasians: 6/10 athleticism, 7/10 intelligence

Evolution: It works.

>found out he's from a line of slaves.

was he expecting to go back to the Mayflower?

Blacks have greater variation of physical genetics. It works both ways. They're also disproportionately unathletic as well. Anybody observant and that has dealt with them all their lives know a lot of them are some uncoordinated, unathletic fucks as well.

They're testosterone, while higher when young, plummets below whites after 30. If you notice most even skinnyfat blaccbois after 30 have soft prison potato chip guts

>this nigga was a missed fg from the superbowl
You have the wrong black guy there. It was Randall Cunningham

>Michael Johnson says slavery descendants run faster because of ‘superior athletic gene’

sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympics-fourth-place-medal/michael-johnson-says-slavery-descendants-run-faster-because-155858303--oly.html

How can you argue that everyone evolved identically, but then claim blacks excel in X which completely disproves the original argument?
You know the real reason it isn't discussed is because the slippery slope isn't a fallacy. If you discuss why niggers are better athletes (not in the case of Bolt, if you believe he's never doped then you're a naive retard) then you would have to discuss "race realism" and then you end up in the quagmire of why niggers have less intelligence than humans and why Jews (with all of their "intelligence") have never actually created anything and only survive by leeching from America. And do you know what happens if you're critical of Jews?

Protip: Arguing semantics doesn't equal intelligence.

>When you don't know how evolution works, but you think you do and feel the need to tell everyone how big of a retard you are

Every race has been enslaved at some point you fucking mong. I swear you spastics get more retarded by the day. Why the fuck wouldn't they talk about niggers being victims when it's all they know and the only excuse used for the (((rules))) being constantly changed to pretend they're like normal people? I hope somebody knocks you out just for being a fucking idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=cSW92YvApDc

acording to fit these guys roid, but I don't think they can afford them.

>blocks your path

You pathetic angry man.

Why are caucasian males so obsessed with black people lmao

That means they engage in some other physical activity. They also retain more water similar to aboriginals.

Btw, if your claim is true, why do they suck at weight-lifting?

>why do they suck at weight-lifting?

There's no money in it

How much do you think steroids cost? It sells on the black market in China, and they have a lower median wage than most African nations

because others sports are more profitable and popular.

That's a convienient excuse for losing

its easier for white people to afford college and exit their place of birth, for colored people many have to rely on sports scholarships so strength and sports is more valued in black communities

There are different types of athletic too. Being great athletically in sprinting is a lot different from being great athletically in snooker and, even more so, chess.

There's no money in running either, unless you become a meme