Detailed breakdown here:
youtu.be/AKayUxS5TCE

Thread theme:
youtu.be/FwG5j9KdHWk

#JillStein2016

#YouCantVote'16

>I don't know what proxies are
I'm behind 7, newfag.

behind 7 proxies to post on Sup Forums wew lad.

>General Election "Looming"
>5 months away

Yeah, no

sure bud

Demoralization shills

it's a meme you dip

also sage and reported.

Jesus Christ, that meme is old. How old are you? 80?

get out troll. You're being banned

I'm old enough to remember when shit was cash.

because hillary does so fantastic in polls especially with half of the democratic party not willing to get behind her

>being this fucking new

i never have met a single muslim/nigger in my entire life, but now i hate them with my entire soul and want to see them eradicated simply as a reaction to the collective liberal forced propaganda over the last decade.

i want to see brown children cry.
yes edgy.

Yeah sure she does.

Can't ban the unbannable

>increasingly

Nigger, he handled the terror attacks perfectly.

I know how you feel. I have nothing against Muslims, blacks, and brown people. But now after seeing them make all these sarcastically unfunny remarks about "haha we are doomed with Trump" and how they are all voting for Hillary I am against them.

But aren't Greeks like 10% Turkish?

>Greeks
>Not brown

don't know, don't care.

This is utter media driven bullshit. Literally everyone I talk to now is for Trump.

>But aren't Greeks like 10% Turkish?
Eleftheria i thanatos.

But you just said you hated Muslims/niggers?

muslims are not a race. besides i'm not greek. greeks look european enough to me, i do not understand those ">... >"white memes.

Isn't it possible you've surrounded yourself by like-minded individuals?

>polls

"The Washington Post-ABC poll was conducted June 8 through 12 among a random national sample of 1,000 adults reached on cellular and landline phones. The margin of error is plus or minus 3.5 points."

""Bloomberg Politics poll of 750 likely voters in the November election, June 10-13, 2016. Margin of error +/- 3.6 pct. pts""

The polls don't mean anything....

right?

r...right?

Haper was in the lead till the last day. Polls are fucking pure bullshit.

Dont let this shit stop you from voting

>Novermber 2016: Clinton wins election
>2017: Mass islamic invasion
>2018: Shariah law implemented
>2019: Trump moves to Alaska
>2020: most surviving white Americans move to Alaska. Muslims hate the cold and don't touch it.
>2021: Alaska declares independence
>2020: Trump elected God Emperor of Great Alaska
>2021: USA minus Alaska declared martial law and sunni-shia infighting creates anarchy and third world conditions
>2020: Trump thanks those that sent him congrats
Either way Trump wins.

Didn't realize Norway had become the new Canada.

Of course they do. Trump has consistently had a close to 90% unfavorable rating among minorities and now has over 70% unfavorable ratings among women. The demographics are stacked against him. I'm going to be voting for Hillary and so should you 2bh

>Retreating to the tundra
>Winning

I am Muslim and I love the cold I would go to Alaska.

>self-hating Turks
It must suck dude

He means the dune coon ones.

If you vote for Hillary you are retarded.

let me know when you meet someone who was "polled"

trump's whole game plan is to act like a bad guy, then start reversing and showing some humanity.

Its a classic psychology maneuver. You are retarded if you haven't spotted it once in your life. Ultimately, a person is far more likable and believable if at first you despise them, and later you like them (or they start saying things that you like, apologizing for past mistakes)...

Your brain conceptualizes all aspects of a person who does this. It tricks your mind into thinking you know the person more than you actually do. Trump knows damn well that it will upset a large number of people. Over the course of a couple of months, he will grow softer, while not retreating on his main points. The goal is simple: make trump trustworthy.

He only pulls out this card when it is getting hot (close election). For example, in one town hall he talked about his previous marriages, and how he was sorry for the way it turned out. This was a 'softer' trump than your brain is used to and your mind grasps onto this soft characteristic because it is poignant and uncanny. It works especially well with women because they grasp onto emotion and feelings. Its why trump is not worried about the women vote because he has played them his entire life.

Expect hillary, the big retard, to pull out the guns and hit Trump with the anti muslim comments, probably during the debates. Trump will then go unusually humble, soft, and empathetic; your brain (especially for women) will grasp on that.

I hope he chooses Sarah Palin as his running mate