What proportion of White people in Western countries hate shitskins as much as people on Sup Forums do...

What proportion of White people in Western countries hate shitskins as much as people on Sup Forums do? Can someone give me an accurate, unbiased answer to this without getting triggered? Somehow I feel that there has been some sort of a White-nationalist awakening among young people in the West over the past two years or so because of the sudden boom of race-realist/anti-shitskin material in mainstream websites like YouTube, Reddit and even Yahoo answers. An I right in believing so? I'm not trying to convince you that it's wrong to be racist or anything, I'm just asking is this like a new real movement among young people like the punk movement many years ago or something like that, or is it just a meme on the internet?

poo in loo you fucking shitstain

Bump.

People are waking up. There is no stopping it now.

That completely depends on your location.

White people in Seattle will be less racist than people in Phoenix for example.

It's hard to gauge if people are racist or not outside of rural areas where it's more open (in rural TX racism isn't taboo) because being labelled racist can cost you jobs, friends, family etc so no one talks about it. Kids are becoming more right wing though and that's because we've reached a point where we're losing our grip and being white is seen as a negative thing even by white leftists, even kids don't want to live on that planet

Ever heard the term silent majority?

Just take a good look at all the countries in the Americas.

And it's happening extremely rapidly.

And for the record I'm not saying people are waking up because we're "losing power", but the fact that we're losing power AND getting shit on for the past as well as present.

Still no serious non-emotionally triggered answer. I'm not saying it's bad to hate us or something. I wholeheartedly agree we are subhuman animals. But what proportion of people in your countries actually feel that way? Do I have any legitimate reason to be afraid?

Sup Forums is extreme, literally nobody IRL thinks that way save for actual nazis, which are very rare in western world, alt right is bunch of civic nationalists

Sup Forums-tier is probably somewhere around .5-1% of the population
Reddit-"white" nationalists or whatever they call themselves is probably 3.5-5%
Alex Jones tier people are probably around 10-15%

Have these numbers always been this way? Or is there a sudden resurgence of White supremacy in society because of how popular Sup Forums, Stormfront etc have become? Again I'm not saying that they're the bad guys or anything.
Okay, thanks.

if you look like a gypsie everyone will look suspicious at least

Sup Forums is the real face of white people, they act nice to your face and then come here to complain about being genocided.

Alex Jones isn't a racist or supremacist per se. Think of him more as looking out for the white race. Like a white nationalist who supports other races having their own nationalisms if you will.

finnish kids have been racist towards all brown people since god knows how long ago

There's been a major resurgence especially in America. I agree with this user with around 10-15% just hating Muslims and 1-2% white extremists.
Either way it really isn't as safe to travel
around rural America especially as it was around 3-5 years ago.
You also have to understand that the United States has some pretty crazy re-alignments literally every decade.

You're running away from the question. I'm not here to argue about who is right and what is right or wrong. I'm asking has it always been like this, or is this something new? I could care less about what Alex Jones is like. I've never even seen anything written by him.

I bastard mongrel cousin down south is correct.

The rare white people are the ones who don't secretly hate minorities. The majority of us do...not the minorities who stay in their own countries, they are good people. It's the ones that have flooded and destroyed our civilization that are hated.

That's sorta difficult to answer.
Someone won't tell you if they hate other races.
But they have gotten pretty vocal since 2014-2015.

>cousin

In Canuckistan, some white people may complain about minorities, but we generally give individuals a chance. And right now I believe Canada is the least racist it's ever been. Real racists exist, but like the Murican said, only like .5-1% at most feel that way, and no one comes out in public and says it. Come to Brampton(aka New New Delhi, Bramladesh, Browntown, etc)!

A lot more people than want to admit it

Well the real "war" is on Muslims and blacks. My group of friends were normies and are of all different race and backgrounds and we still all dislike blacks and Muslims. The extreme right and extreme left really hate Jews and the average person somewhat dislikes Muslims and blacks but I still wouldn't say things are more racist now. More like people just had enough of certain groups being over represented in crimes and terror.

t. CHI

>Come to Brampton
fuck off pajeet

>this self hating Pajeet

There has certainly been some sort of awakening since the refugee crisis but on a small level. The level of intolerance has probably increased by 5 to 10%, but how do you define hate? There aren't any decent opinion polls that cover hate - it's more to do with moderate questions such as people's opinions on immigration as a whole (do you want immigration to remain the same, reduce, increase etc.) and that has almost always been "increasing" on the reduce side for the past couple of decades, but our leaders don't listen to us.

This is definitely not true.
Only in the suburban Midwest is there actually some amount of racism against blacks.
You are correct about a significant amount of Americans disliking Muslims.

I think very few people actually hate foreigners. Maybe 2-3%? But I'm not white, so I assume very few people would be directly racist to my face, so the number could be a lot higher. Whereas the people who are apprehensive towards the current mass migration of muslims into our country is a fair bit higher. Maybe even as much as 20%? And I assume it's higher among the working class, whose jobs are more at risk.

No, soy blanco pandejo

why do non-whites like living in white countries so much?

Most of Sup Forums is only racist batzingly, this board isn't reflective of what people actually think

I was advertising Brampton. The Indians I know tell me that when their family is visiting Canada, they mean Brampton. I'm from Oakville bruh.

I'd say that's spot on for Europe.
America is definitely more racist then Europe especially since 2015-16.

Nobody really cares about their heritage or "throwing away their genes" like the average poster on this site. However, there is definite casual racism, and a stigma towards Indian guys. You won't likely ever be called names unless someone is drunk, outside of a small country town.

Having said that, women will be reluctant to date you, and you'll have to put in more effort than the average white guy. Everyone on this website is warped by years of self loathing and and insecurity, and so cling to their racial identity as a means of belonging and feeling some connection to others.

asking such questions is racist and against the rules! i mean cmon, there's no such thing as white county

I disagree. I live in the south and Asians and Hispanics really dislike black people way more than you think. Plus I know lots of racist Indians and Jews too. That's not even counting the racist rednecks. It's a quiet racism, waiting till it's more normalized to hate Muslims before moving to another group.

The standards have gone to the gutter so of course you are.

Everybody I know calls that shithole bramladesh pajeet. It used to be a nice place.

B-but I really am? I'm e*stern e*ropean

>South.
I've only ever been to Kentucky so I wouldn't know but I always thought that the urban south was more tolerant.
To finally answer OP's question.
I doubt there is gonna be a race war in your lifetime unless it's between meme tribes in Africa.

Do Sub-Saharan Africans unironically think of themselves as more than one race?

Well from my experience it used to be much better but I guess there is new racism now that I think about it. But you would be surprised how much assimilated white washed minorities hate other minorities. Ever seen pics from the Sup Forums meet up? Almost no whites. Hispanics and Koreans especially hate black people. Flips, chinks, and Indians I feel hate Muslims more. Jews hate Muslims.

Depends on what you mean by race.
Africa is a big continents.

I know, and now it sucks. Too much insurance fraud. And I called it Bramladesh, plus all its other nicknames I know.

*continent
Yeah I know about white-washed minorities but I think OP meant actual white natives.
I agree with you that there's been a substantial increase in racism though.

race as it's understood by everyone aka not as a synonym for ethnic group

I can relax as long as your agenda is to remove non-Whites from your country and not to start seeing them as non-human animals using scientific explanations. That is what is worrisome.

I'm worried about the same thing as well.
I can assure you that neither of those will happen.
I guess we are the same race then.

The rise in white nationalism is very new, thanks in part to social issues, a reaction to radical leftism, and very effective online propaganda campaigns targeting disaffected young men. Racism isn't.

This issue is threatening the stability of the US and will probably cause some big problems down the road in combination with our many other increasing problems.

I've been trying to find this picture.
I've only found one that covers the general topic.
Thanks user.

The scary part is how can anyone with a spam propaganda department convince themselves their the good guys?
All I ever see these people doing is everything they accuse blacks, the left and Jews of doing.

Do I sound like I give a tinker's cuss what "White women think about me"? The only thing that bothers me is that the general public is becoming conscious of the alleged biological inferiority of Blacks, Indians etc. and this could possibly lead to removal of the concept that "we are all humans and should be given the same rights". If you were in my shoes you'd be worried too, given the way people talk in places like Sup Forums, Stormfront etc.

If the only websites you use are Sup Forums and stormfront then I can understand why you are anxious.

>reddit meme image is indication of some vast conspiracy from an obscure website
that is SPOOKY

Okay, but I don't really use Stormfront. I have just gone to these places a couple of times, like Stormfront, American Renaissance, Truth is Justice etc out of curiosity. But I do waste thousands of hours on Sup Forums. It became an addiction to go back every evening to argue with them. I suppose that's what has messed me up mentally because I keep looking for their validation that it's okay to be Brown and things like that. But I must say some of the more serious websites, not Stormfront, but AmRen and TIJ are just fucking scary. The things they say are literally the last nail on the coffin. I don't see why a Black person wouldn't have the urge to jump off a roof after reading some of those articles.

>reddit meme image

I screencapped it myself, and you can find evidence right from the horse's mouth all over stormfront and daily stormer. You got cucked m8.

np np, I'll post the rest of the set.
Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous. The new recruits have become the biggest propaganda machine as well.It's like a virus that infects teen boys with retardation and prolonged celibacy.

No white person is going to India to find you for being brown. You sound like you need some mental health support.
Nice one Juan good thing you're unraveling this conspiracy

fin

>Nice one Juan good thing you're unraveling this conspiracy

It's not a conspiracy, you nitwit. Go onto stormfront and browse through their dedicated recruitment subforum or follow any of the links here . It's really not that hard, but I suppose you don't want to discover for yourself that you ate propaganda hook, line, and sinker.

nah racists tend to be low iq retards irl

>Go onto stormfront and browse through their dedicated recruitment subforum
ummmm no thanks sweaty haha xx I do like fishing though. Keep up the good work maybe you'll get gold on reddit someday.

in France , two third of the population think that there is to much foreigners in the country, so that's probably around 80% of the white population, I would say that at least half of the whites are starting to think about white genocide.

I'd still divide SSAs into more than one race. Congoids and capoids have pretty different bone structures.

Nazis, Muslims, commies, everyone is just spreading so much propaganda now sometimes I just wanna turn off my internet.

Feels good to be greek

I'd say it's about half of the people here. The right wing currently has a large majority, but not all of them dislike foreigners.

But most people don't hate the people themselves, but the fact of letting them in. And Muslims.

We'll notice and we'll hate you if you don't look like us and take the following courses of action:

a: Ignore/tolerate your presence (if you're dressed rich)
b: Approach and talk to you

Probably won't be extreme (ie neither attack you nor be overly friendly) because you're foreign. Also this treatment doesn't extend to shitskins only. When we were 5-6 years old a Chinese shop opened in my hood and we went by saying 'ching chong', laughing and making slant eye-pulls. We are aware of race since we're infants.

Basically everyone notices you're foreign, even in the most liberal western countries where people are supposedly "colorblind/raceblind". Go to a nice neighborhood in Paris and see if you get stares. You could be born there and consider yourself French but if I show up I'd still get less stares than you because I'm more like them.

Yes I agree fellow white man

I wouldn't worry mate, racism is just one big fucking meme. Most people don't care about your race or skin color, just be a good human.
My girlfriends family (she's white) loves me

like 2%

But as you can see I live in my own country. I have no intentions of leaving it either. Send all non-Whites back if you have to, just stop making theories about how we are biologically inferior.