Why won't barcelona use the 222mi and buy neymar back?

Why won't barcelona use the 222mi and buy neymar back?

thats the risk

this post really got me thinking

because his new contract probably has a release clause of 1 billion euros

best threas at the moment

Because he wouldn't sign..

Fucking kek

That money has already been allocated to buying back Alexis

loved 808's and yeezus bro

He doesn't have a clause like he did at Barca

Because they're going to spend 50m on Paulinho and then spread the rest out as bonuses to the board

they wouldn't even need to spend all of it. who is going to pay more than £80m for a player in the french league?

>all this german tier humor itt

Doing that would prompt PSG to buy Neymar all over again, creating an infinite loop leading to stack overflow.

Ligue 1 does not allow release clause.

I wonder why Spain insists on them, is it because they're so poor if someone is willing to pay a maximum fee for a player they will 100% accept it?

nerman's dad would profit every time though eventually becoming the richest man in the world.

That is a pretty amazing thought. He would probably be able to get a PSG kit made out of €100 bills or some crazy shit like that.

Sadly this is probably true

Should just buy a dabbing dembele

GENIUS

Inflation

>Neymar's dad's bank balance is stored as a signed integer and rolls over to negative
>now owes the bank trillions of dollars

but PSG would got the same money back, what if PSG buys Neymar again? and what if Barça got him with the same money? that would be magical

I wonder how things would be if you could only play for a team once

Did it end up being Qatar paying Neymar so he could pay the release clause himself? What he if just kept that money and stayed at Barca, or Barca just resigned him after the release clause was paid since he was FA.

>be Nerman
>get handed 222m
>be told by Qataris to buy out your contract
>be told that then you can join PSG on free
>take the money, buy out the contract for 'your own money'
>be a free agent now
>sign for Scumfolk United instead
>watch Qataris seething
>they can't do anything, as it would reveal the actual ownership of 222m and expose the FFP illegality of the operation
>yfw

Why dont they sell messi and buy him and messi back?

Sup Forums IS BACK

really activates your release clauses

really gets the noggin joggin

>sell nerman for 222 milions
>buy him back for 221 milions
>repeat
>profit??!!

>fucking up the profit meme

>loving his two worst albums

This really activates my almonds.

It's to give freedom to the player so they can leave the club they're in whenever they want (or whenever they find a club willing to pay it).
Because, you know, if you can't voluntarily leave you're job then that is sort of kind of slavery in a way.

Woah

they will use it to buy harry kane, screencap this