ITT: Times you acted like The Bladerunner 2049

ITT: Times you acted like The Bladerunner 2049

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o4i8UYUpAKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>get home after a long day riding around on the subway, staring intensely at cute replicants
>take off my trenchcoat and throw it onto my bedroom floor
>notice how worn the fabric is
>it's covered in rips and chinese food and still reeks of the time I spilled one of my piss jars on it
>pick up the coat and inhale deeply
>remember all the great times I've had wearing this classic trench
>put it back on, one last time
>one final bladerun
>stride mysteriously out of my room
>travel up the corridor
>step into my mother's room to ask her to drive me to the shops so she can buy me another raincoat I can glue cotton balls to
>my mother is on the bed, four fingers plunging furiously in and out of her quivering vagina
>she's shocked but too close to cumming to stop
>about to back out but the trench infuses me with the spirit of the bladerunner
>leap onto the bed and whip out my phimosis encrusted dick
>stab at my mothers engorged labia, ejaculating dark grey semen all over her hand
>collapse on top of her, whimpering "I...I've seen things you normies wouldn't believe... dumb frogposters getting banned off the board of Sup Forums... I watched cp spammed in tomorrow theme during gamergate... all those moments will be lost in time, like dubs in the archive... time to check 'em"
>take the coat off my face
>I'm actually lying in a gutter
>covered in shit and garbage
>my mom kicked me out six months ago due to my NEET lifestyle
>pop the collar on my crusty bladerunner raincoat
>point my fingers to the stars like a gun
>fire the gun and bring my finger to my lips and blow
>"See you, space robots..."
>tense my bowels as hard as I can and shit diarrhoea down my legs for warmth as I roll over for the night
>it's going to be a long 2049

Ford looks so bored and tired of everything. He just wants trump to fuck this shit up before he goes. Real life Bladerunner soon my friends

>Ford looks so bored and tired of everything

Guess what, fag... that's exactly how Deckard is supposed to look. He droned every line of dialogue in the 1982 movie too.

He looks like that in everything.

Why the FUCK does this guy keep getting cast for tough guy roles? His face is so fucking dorky, god damn.

because it's just ford acting like himself, as always

lmao

mirin dem pecs doe

Kek. Ford just does not give a shit anymore

>Old and still this handsome

GET IN FAGGOT, WE'RE HUNTING DOWN ANDROIDS

>Yeah, I'll only do the part if I can wear my t-shirt and slippers. I mean, you're not gonna shoot my feet, right? Nobody will notice. Also, I don't want to put any emotion into anything I'm saying. Acting makes me sleepy.

>what's that? You want me to reprise another role from an 80s movie as an old man
>How much are you paying?
>ugh fine, whatever. Let's just get this over with

And then he rolls out of bed and gets in front of the camera in his undershirt and pajama pants.

I'm so fucking tired of seeing Old Harrison come back to roles that didn't need coming back to. We didn't need to see Old Indiana Jones. We didn't need to see Old Han Solo. We don't need to see Old Deckard.

looks like a fucking Hanes shirt you get in a 3-pack at Sears

Whys he doing his autist drive state?

>Dat hairline
He's about to fall off a cliff

It probably is.

where the fuck is the rain? where are all the little details? why does everyone seem so comfortable?

this is the most boring looking cyberpunk future ever, it's textureless, clean, without flavor.

Old Air Force One when?

no girl on the planet gives a fuck about hairline if you are decent looking and your hair isn't 0/10 suicide tier

you insecure college aged cucks are the only ones that care

>Old and still this miserable

that is his normal state

>Old Deckard

Doesn't old Deckard not make any sense anyway, since it was confirmed he was a replicant by scott himself, and don't replicants only live like 6 years at most anyway? i don't get it.

Why dont you watch the teaser?

you can't find good undershirts these days, they're always too thick or they don't fit perfectly.
i had those dark grey hanes undershirts and i literally wore them out because i couldn't buy new ones to replace them.

that girl looks like she'd rather take selfies than take her job seriously

>Old Indiana Jones
>Old Han Solo
>Old Rick Deckard

How do you think Harrison Ford feels about constantly being sought out to play old versions of his beloved characters?

I mean, all actors age, but this is sort of an unprecedented phenomenon, isn't it? At least to the degree that it's been taken with him? Can't we just leave some of the mystery alive so that we can hope these great characters had happy lives after the movies that we enjoyed them in?

Scott is a senile old fuck that has no idea what he's doing. Also Scott confirming he's a replicant was utterly retarded and this new movie just confirms it.

>this is the most boring looking cyberpunk future ever
Aside from nu-Total Recall, you mean.

The only people who obsess over something so minor as a slightly matured hairline are people who themselves are going bald. No one else even notices

Could you imagine sleeping with Callista Flockhart for two decades?

I don't just mean banging her

I mean literally sleeping with her

Trying to fall asleep while those knees and ribs and elbows are digging into your flesh

You just know she's cold even in summer and wants to cuddle so you have to embrace the skeletal

this. just put product in your hair and girls will think you're sexy.

Every. Motherfucking. Day.

You know that most promotional photos are extremely airbrushed and photoshopped, right? The film isn't going to look that clean. Go watch the teaser trailer to get a real taste of what the film will look like.

But how can you be a soulless corporate drone if they don't trot out the wasted remains of your childhood heroes just so you can see them literally rot in HD, staring at you with cold sheep eyes, wishing they were dead?

Not to mention the fact that virtually everyone's hairline matures sometimes in their 20s.

He didn't live, but there again, who does?

>infetterence

Ridley Scott makes a good movie, but he always has shit ideas that mar the narrative, when he's allowed to get what he wants.

Deckard being a confirmed replicant is fucking stupid and adds nothing to the story. There was no reason not to just leave it totally ambiguous, with no clues one way or another, so that audiences could reflect on whether or not he (or anyone) was a replicant. Also, Scott wanted to end Alien with the Xenomorph decapitating Ripley and then mimicking her voice to control the Nostromo's computer systems. That's the sort of full-retard shit that happens when Scott's ideas are left unchecked.

>Trying to fall asleep while those knees and ribs and elbows are digging into your flesh
Good points all-round but I especially fucking hate this. Legit kicked a girl out of my house for this shit once. YOUR HAND GOES UNDER THE COVERS, COW. Aim your elbow at something other than my back next time.

I thought the sets and green screen work were the only thing that movie had going for it

jesus fucking christ

I did watch the teaser, several times, and it still looks antiseptic and personality-free. There's no detail, no ambiance.

>it adds nothing to the story
>that i won't see until at least october of next year
Is this that Nexus-0 again? The model without a brain?

That's the worst part about it. A lot of these movies/series ended on a good note, and you could be content with where the characters were left off.

...and then a sequel happens 30 years later and we find out that everything went to shit and that the character we loved and were happy to see where he got ended up taking a turn for the worse and is in a shitty position now.

TFA took the cake with this. RotJ ended by neatly wrapping up the entire star wars story into a nice happy ending where the galaxy is saved and Han and Leia love each other and live happily ever after.

...until we find out that things are now even worse than before, and Han and Leia broke up after their relationship fell apart and now they have an autistic emo kid who doesn't live with them and Han is back to square one as a washed up old smuggler.

That's not satisfying. I didn't want/need to see that. It just completely ruins everything about how the original series ended.

I think Godfather III took the cake. I mean he fucking won at the end of II, I don't want to see his daughter killed.

Jesus christ this cringe

>Scott wanted to end Alien with the Xenomorph decapitating Ripley and then mimicking her voice to control the Nostromo's computer systems.
hahahahhaha holy christ

That's a perfect example. Although even then, the gap between 2 and 3 was only like 15 years, as opposed to the 35 year gap were seeing for things like Harrison Ford in TFA and Bladerunner, which just makes it even more jarring and unnecessary.

But yeah, in terms of adding an unnecessary addition to the story that just ruins a previous good ending that was complete on its own, godfather pt3 takes the cake.

TFA proves that Sheev was right all along

Literally everything he said about the Republic and the Jedi Order was true

>this guy is at the bar trying to get laid
>Grill: Oooh so you have tattoos? Lemme see
>He shows this

How much pussy is he swimming in?

>it still looks antiseptic and personality-free. There's no detail, no ambiance.
What? Most of the trailer shows a dusty desert-like environment. That's the opposite of "antiseptic".

That would have been amazing. The idea that it could be headed back to earth. Leaving the theater with that in mind. Genuine horror.

uniqlo airism

B R A V O R I D L E Y
R
A
V
O
R
I
D
L
E
Y

there were two shots that weren't even clear.
At least wait a little bit before complaining

Fuck you, blind person. This looks great and it's exactly what i wanted for a polluted cyberpunk city. What is missing yet is the overpopulation and rain (we got what seems like snow or ashs tho)

dosen't one of the main writiers strongly disagree with him on that?

Dr.2049, I'm Blade, Blade Runner.

Reminder that the plane scene has unbelievably atrocious CGI.

Why does every plane scene become a meme?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o4i8UYUpAKQ

What's this expression meant to convey?

What did Ridley Scott tell her when they hit roll on the cameras?

>looks directly at the camera
DROPPED

>typical rundown oriental shithole, featured plenty of times in foreign films (Drunken Angel comes to mind)
>except we built on the ceiling, lol

Not the guy you're responding to, but it was awfully generic.

>Ford looks so bored and tired of everything
Can this meme die?
His performances in a lot of his classic movies are frequently very dry ( in a good way). That's just kind of how he is.

Should we get an Old Jack Ryan movie?

My Dad has cancer his favorite movie is Blade Runner, I'm pretty sure this sequel is gonna kill him.

Assuming you haven't read 'Do androids dream of electric sheep' (only 250 pages or so, it's great), In the book its based off of one of the main themes is if Deckard is a replicant or not. He goes to a secret replicant only police station and it turns out he is human, but can't connect with others. Some real weird stuff happens near the end.

The plot makes more sense than in Blade Runner. While I love blade runner the book is so much better. There are no heroes, Deckard isn't meant to be a pariah. You should read it user.

>his performances in his classic movies
>i.e., the movies he did when he was younger

This is not a relevant counterargument, because we are talking about his movies now, not his movies from the past.

This. Also, why make BR2 in the first place? Why not tell some new story?

>cgi steam
JUST

>and don't replicants only live like 6 years at most anyway?
If they've been programed to live that long, yes. Deckard is a Blade Runner though, with a longer lifespan (and implanted Unicorn memories) to fit in with humans on Earth.

In the new trailer he's being hunted by a new Blade Runner, I don't know what more proof people need that Deckard is indeed a replicant. Blade Runners only hunt replicants.

At least audiences won't be left wondering if Ryan Gosling is a replicant this time...

You're fucking retarded. Even without reading the leaked alternate script drafts or whatever the actual film makes it obvious that Deckard was a replicant as a main part of the story. Its like the whole underlying theme of the movie. Seriously just watch the last ten minutes of the movie again

nice

>Cut hair like Gosling in 2049
>Put on trench jacket in hot summer
>Walk near the beach, pretending the take away shops are from the Blade Runner future
>Go into a nearby alley and pull out a toy gun, pretending I am hunting for a replicant that's behind a dumpster

Deckard being a replicant was a fan theory Scott got wind of in the late eighties and agreed while doing the shit-ass final cut because he admitted it was a better idea than what he thought up originally.

When the film was made, there was no shread of a hint at Deckard being a replicant. He's a boring human who hates his job.

She's meant to be a call to the underage sexbot from the book, which is p much Rachel in the first movie. So an emotionally dead android.

>Deckard being a replicant was a fan theory
It's the core idea in the book it's based on.

No its not, the core idea of the book is questioning if sentience equals humanity, as Deckard felt empathy for the replicants and felt he was committing murder.
Him questioning his humanity is only relevant for the time spent with Phil Reisch and when he takes the test himself.

Also, Scott himself said he picked it up later, and didnt intend it upon original filming/release.

Reading comprehension is 1/3rd of the SAT y'know, kid.

Are replicants autistic?

you're fucking retarded.

>No its not, the core idea of the book is questioning if sentience equals humanity, as Deckard felt empathy for the replicants and felt he was committing murder.
Nobody on Earth can have children because of radiation, the population has to hook themselves up to empathy boxes to feel anything because life is so depressing, and to top it off Deckard is told he is an android by other police/bounty hunters that turn out to themselves be androids, and he owns the eponymous electric sheep of the title to boot.

The implication is that humanity on Earth are for the most part nexus six androids.

This is also why Deckard and Holden look so similar, because they're both replicants.
>Deckard being a replicant was a fan theory Scott got wind of in the late eighties and agreed while doing the shit-ass final cut because he admitted it was a better idea than what he thought up originally.
>When the film was made, there was no shread of a hint at Deckard being a replicant. He's a boring human who hates his job.
[citation needed]
lol, nice try though.

Ford's outfit isn't very cyberpunky

All they had to do was keep it noire.

I run.

Canonically, yes

There's no Sears in the future, you idiot.

>Are replicants autistic?
Yes, in fact they should start checking for that in the Voight-Kampff test.

>You're sitting in your room. You're extremely hungry. You look to your left. There should be tendies on the plate, but there aren't any. You ask mommy for more, but she tells you that you've eaten them all already. How does that make you feel?

Too many to keep track of like tears in the rain...

>you are now aware the movie is set in 2019
>the book was originally set in 1992

Looks like every other CGI shitfest that comes out today

Can guarantee this will be shit

Shit tattoo overall, but it wouldn't be THAT bad if he picked a different fucking font

yep

The important question is, is the blade runner world still going to be heavily influenced by Japanese culture or what? I see Korean and Indian thus far.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>My tendies? Let me tell you about my tendies.

There's an argument to be made that the point is that nothing ever ends well in the mob.

>look like one of my 'model' girls I post in cunny threads