Why Africans and Southeast Asians have low IQ?

Why Africans and Southeast Asians have low IQ?

I guess white imperialists stole high IQ from them because they had great empires and many scientists before whites destroy everything.

Well..
Where do you think their smart ones go?

fuck off white racist

the flynn effect plays a major role, ethnically sub-saharan africans born in the US are considerably higher on the iq scale than their african based counterparts. A good quality education improves the ability to solve abstract questions presented on iq tests

Because too busy securing food to study.
Some part of Laos and Cambodia still doesn't have electricity and use water buffaloes instead of tractors.

question m8.

why are you posting so often lately? i can tell you are the racist (who isn't though on int) angry korean poster that just posts negative japan-tier shit.

before that most korean flags i've seen were quite chill and laidback.

>use water buffaloes instead of tractors
Hey, some of us still do that even.

t.chinese

they leave this place and went to the blue countries and never bother to contribute back again, leaving the rest who can't afford to go in darkness and thirst for knowledge.

Okay, my friend, tell me why does phenol have a higher pkb value than carboxylic acids. You should know this basic highschool question from a shitskin subhuman country given your high IQ.

There are things worst than low IQ, like the R selective gene set.

I´ll take anyday a somali K selection than a white R selection

Why Madagascans are so smart?

You're literally a Korean, hands down the most racist people on the planet

they are niggers

fuck off racist monkey

ㅎㅇ
ㅎㅇ

>Southeast Asians
>scientists

The govt didn't buy and refurbish old machines from Japan/USA?
We already ate our buffaloes in the 90's when granpa got his bargain tractors and harvester. Can't even find any buffaloes anymore in the village.

>Studying makes you smart
Muslim education

it unironically is, probably not exactly "you" but your kin will, DNA is evolving you know.
except studying islam of course, it makes your DNA devolve

Why are Irish so dumb?

says brazil

you have to go back to first world, that is China.

How is it raceist to say there's a brain drain in many inpoverished countrys

Explain the physiological process in which reading educative texts improves your cognitive capacity or you're just another supertitious asian who thinks sleeping with a fan on will kill him.

I'm asking it exactly because I'm dumb

>glorious discoveries in early islamic ages, proving middle eastern intellectual capabilities
>be muslim for centuries
>iq points drop significantly, along with their scientific contributions
proven

And so one korean faggot make a bad name for all korean posters. Don't push your luck, kid.

Superior oceanian genes famalam

>Lithuania

>singapore is the only high-IQ in SEA
fuck yeah

A city state that's quite ethnicly diverse

Makes you think...

racist white pig kys

hello low iq smart guy

You know, actually it does. Also it takes a great deal of maturity to realise that sometimes the things said by children in internet image boards need not be true and that real knowledge is not what is learnt from White nationalist forums but what is learnt from grunt hard work in school and college.

Kek, why does Western Sahara have such a high score, is it because they still count it as our colony?

He's saying all the smart ones flee to western countries instead of staying in their own shithole.

Ay bitch quit bein raciss errrybody know monkey mean nigga imma find you and beat the slant out yo eyes

fuck off English teacher

wh*tes are terrible and smelly people. wherever they touched it became unlivable. when the day comes no one will hesitate to slaughter them.

bump

>smartugal

>China
>105+

top fucking kek

literally the only admirable person to come out of korea was yi sun shin

AYO HOL UP

>posting edited maps