no thanks

live audience though

LITTLE

_ucky Louie

pretty great actually

louie is superior but lucky louie was very enjoyable

>LOUIE LOUIE LOUIE LOOOAAAAAAA

fucking san fran cucks and their shit art

Why did he have to drink the kool aid? Why?

i really liked it. i liked the raw stage vibe it had

Not enough interracial breeding grounds.

>tfw no Pamela gf

Autists don't know the difference because they're unfamiliar with the concept of large groups of people together in one place.

Felt like they just tried to hard to be as offensive and dirty as possible cause it was on hbo, but forgot to actually try and make it funny.

I love his other show though. I mainly played lucky Louie as background noise

He looks 40 years older than his wife

She's actually older than him. It's almost like actresses who have been in the business since childhood take better care of themselves than depressed comedians.

I want a Pamela Adlon gf guys

He stinks and I dont like him

If I take out that stent, will you die?

Its better than Horace and Pete is

Nice jacket, faggot

Does that really make any real difference?

Kek

Yes, it does. One is an artificial way to make a show seem funny. The other is a genuine indication that a show is actually funny.

Not really, when you consider they cue the audience to laugh, deliberately get people in who laugh at anything (or can force laughter) and do multiple takes of the same scenes to the point where the joke is no longer funny and yet the audience still has to laugh at it.

>. It's almost like actresses who have been in the business since childhood take better care of themselves than depressed comedians.

That's usually not true.

Not in this case.

There's a big difference between a child actor and a child star.

wrong show

>payment in the form of pizza

It's not a job, stupid. They get free tickets to a show; the pizza is just a bonus.

Dropped the show ten minutes in because of this. Cannot stand pauses for laughter at all unless I'm watching an actual sitcom or like a mad TV type deal

Lucky Louie was an actual sitcom, in the same vein as All in the Family or Good Times.