Has there ever been a more aloof, meaningless character?

Has there ever been a more aloof, meaningless character?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gYzauKmPvYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MaRey Sue

The entire cast of TFA?

that black guy in TFA. also indie in raiders.

TFA > R1

Has there ever been a cuter human being?

Did you even watch the film

How can you have such a bland boring looking face? she looks like a standin actor for a nurse

Your opinion = gay

>Felicity Jones will never nurse you back to health and feed you her carrots

>implying you wouldn't want those big succulent lips wrapped around your cock

>indie in raiders

I wish I could hate you to death.

Why does she look really old, and yet young at the same time?

Your life

t. Satan

Why didn't Mads Mikkelsen just upload the plans to the death star on that floppy disk he gave to the pilot instead of giving him that message that said where he would find the plans?

Why didn't he just tell them there was an exhaust port on whatever part of the death star instead of sending them on that retarded mission to find the plans?

because she ages like shit

If you look up pictures of her smiling it really shows. That's why she doesn't really use any facial expression, lest it shows her ugliness.

give her 1-2 more years, they'll probably stop casting her altogther.

Which is great news, she's a painfully mediocre actress who has the same range as kstew

She probably looks fucking disgusting without the 1 inch of makeup.

pls stop lewdposting

also

>swn nibble your earlobe
;_;

Because Galen Erso didn't have the plans for the Death Star. They were stored at the facility seen at the end of the movie, not the facility he was working at.

>exhaust port connects to reactor that sets off a chain reaction

way too complex to describe for Galen Erso.

>ywn cuddle with felicity jones by the fire and tenderly kiss her beautiful lips

I saw Rouge One today, and was really positively surprised, to be honest.
It was much better and made much more sense than TFA (though I liked TFA well enough, too).

>guy who fucking designed the death star didn't have the plans or anything he could have sent to them or even described where the exhaust port (FLAW HE FUCKING DESIGNED SO PEOPLE COULD DESTROY IT)

kys shill

Ira Belle was a pretty pointless character. She didn't even show up in the movie apparently

missed focus

She looks like the Dutch girl so no thanks

How old is felicity jones? I mean if she's 35+ then she still looks good.

If she isn't then....

I like that she was aloof.

Most protests are quipping popular jock types so Jyn was a refreshingly relatable character for loners and SA's.

In Star Wars or in General?

I want to capture this bunny and put her in my cage.

What the heck is a loof?

> ywn dress her up as a Playboy Bunny and feed her carrots.

Not really, I mean, I also think that TFA is a safe rehash with series inconsistancies but no one was as dead as most of the actors in R1 bar Donnie Yen and Mendolson. Riz Ahmed, the hannibal guy and Forrest Whitaker were just wasted.

Objectively the top bunnyfu

aloof you retard.

As in she acted disinterested in most of the movie.

How is Finn aloof at all?

Her acting doesn't have bearing on her hotness.

She acts like a wooden board but I still want to fuck her.

Because he's black.

NO LEWD TALK ABOUT BUNNYFU
SHE IS PURE

Have you seen her in anything besides Rogue One? She's a very good actress.

what age is she in the movie.

i guess at least 35, if not, im laughing at you all cucks that paid to watch such badly done garbage.

Yeah that makes sense.

She actually looks like eddy redmayne in rogue one. So gross.

She's 33

/thread

Then she's doing fine, I think.

They even got a child actor with the same fucked up teeth

youtube.com/watch?v=gYzauKmPvYQ

> she will never clean your glasses

Anyone else thought she looked really cute in the the imperial gunner helmet?

She's not a 2d anime drawing.

uh bad no good well idk

>plastic burka
>cute

She real nice eyes but come on.

How did no one spot the guy in a suit who is clearly female or the guy with a beard despite every other Imperial character shown except Mads is clean shaven

So???? She's still bunnyfu

There loads of plot conveinence in the movie.

is that robb schneider on the left

Hugely important question...
Does she have a bum that goes well with a bunny tail?

I really hate that the exhaust port flaw was retconned to be intentional. I liked it better when it was just an example of the Empire being incompetent and overestimating their strength. With the retcon they come off as just looking unlucky

hmmm.... okay

yeah probably

That's LEWD
Bunnyfu is PURE

I like the way you think.

Needs Bunny ears.

she's literally waif-tier with a girlish face, so any somewhat larger piece of attire will make her appear even more adorable and fragile

you can't even position most actresses next to her because she makes other actresses appear masculine and heavyset, unless the other actress already has delicate childlike features

The Empire is still incompetent.

better question would be how did no one realized that there was a spic dressed up as an officer despite the empire being, by the writer's own words "a white supremacist organization"?

How about the pilot guy in TFA who was in the movie for five minutes and is still considered to be one of the main characters because one of his lines was a quip

>she still looks too small for that size 0 tunic

NIBBLE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you can let it go, now, /pol

this film will have raked in $400 million domestically by this weekend

I'm a spic myself.

It was pretty obvious

since IV, it has been clear that the empire was modeled after Nazi germany among other large totalitarian regimes, including the fictional organization behind Big Brother in Orwell's "1984"

modeling the film motif to be compatible with something doesn't mean it was made as something equivalent to it

this retarded "hurr the Empire is white supremacist" premise that has been circulating around idiotic /pol, and now here, is fundamentally defective

ironically, it's subperforming oversensitive posters who support white supremacy who are the supermen too dumb to comprehend the error in their reasoning

Just imagine Felicity with cute Bunny ears, a bunny collar, tight leotard, and a bunny-tail sticking out her sweet ass.

Fucking Adorable.

Cutest little bunny ever.

>sticking out her sweet ass.

Why are cute bunny teeth grills so rare?

>I'm a spic myself

Woah, spic here too. Maybe we should fuck

FUCKING LEWDPOSTERS REEEEEEEE
SHES PURE

I kinda wanna watch R1 just cause Felicity is so cute.

shes not that kinda girl

BEAVER

MODS
MODSSSSSSSSSS

HE'S POSTING VERY (*EXTREMELY*) LEWD NECKS!!!!!!!

Because self-haters who are desperate for white approval exist and Sup Forumsyps are willing to temporarily tolerate them to exploit them as useful idiots, you of all people should know

and she wuvs her cawwots

Daisy Ridley

>KINO PARK

There are actually people who don't want to feel Felicity's tail on their lap as they feed her carrots and play with her bunny ears.

There are people who don't want to stroke her bunny-bum as she slumbers on their lap.

Why are you calling "self-hate" simply for using the word "spic"?

thats lewd
I just want to hold hands and cuddle

But that's even better if your cute little bunny looks the part. Makes cuddling her even sweeter if she has the ears and tail.

I know it is qt but having her sitting on your lap is lewd

wtf waifu is PURE delet this

Whoa. How old is she?

>ywn scowl incredulously at the roving eyes of one of her school acquaintances as he watches her fix her skirt and blouse

>ywn never shrink your head down apologetically after popping her acquaintance one in the face, saying "sorry i just didn't like the way he was looking at you so indecently"

Bunny's are not lewd, they are the cutest things ever.

but sometimes bunnies kill