Brit/pol/ - YOUR QUEEN NEEDS YOU NOW MORE THAN EVER EDITION

***PAUL JOSEPH WATSON & STEFAN MOLYNEUX***

youtube.com/watch?v=QtDKfd-pEGw

***PURE COINCIDENCE***

>Leave moves ahead in the polls for the first time
>Bilderberger Group meet four days ago
>autistic white nationalist murders Remainian MP whose birthday and funeral will be the day before the referendum whilst shouting "Britain First"
>PURE COINCIDENCE
youtube.com/watch?v=e9RG7NYQa8k

***NICK GRIFFIN'S EX-BODYGUARD CALLED THIS 2 MONTHS AGO***

>APRIL 11, 2016
>BRITAIN FIRST - A DANGEROUS CREATION OF MI5
>SOMEHOW THIS WILL BE TIED IN WITH THE OUT OF EUROPE CAMPAIGN, MARK MY WORDS, IT WILL
youtube.com/watch?v=y9-yzJphdfs

***VOTE LEAVE CAMPAIGN SUSPENDED***

itv.com/news/2016-06-16/eu-referendum-campaigns-suspended-after-shooting-of-jo-cox-mp/

***MEDIA IMMEDIATELY HIJACK NARRATIVE - "BRITAIN FIRST" IN ALL THE HEADLINES - COMMENTS SECTIONS SHUT DOWN***

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3644847/Woman-MP-Jo-Cox-stabbed-shot-twice-man-makeshift-gun.html
theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/jun/16/eu-referendum-live-osborne-brexit-budget-leave-tories

***GUNMAN DID NOT SHOUT "BRITAIN FIRST" ACCORDING TO EYEWITNESSES***

twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/743458745028579328
twitter.com/Jamin2g/status/743464352066453504

***ATTACKER APPREHENDED - HISTORY OF MENTAL ILLNESS - HOMEMADE WEAPON***

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/16/jo-cox-mp-everything-we-know-so-far-about-thomas-mair/

***POSSIBLE LINKS TO UVF PARAMILITARY - BOTH LABOURERS***

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/events/northern_ireland/latest_news/174485.stm

***FOUNDER OF BRITAIN FIRST HAD LINKS TO ULSTER LOYALISTS - PURE COINCIDENCE***

>Britain First founded in 2011 by Jim Downson, linked to Ulster loyalist militants
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3645342/Britain-denies-connection-attacker-witnesses-claimed-shouted-support-party-killing-MP-Jo-Cox.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BBCNews/status/743560994379698176
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/16/the-guardian-view-on-jo-cox-an-attack-on-humanity-idealism-and-democracy
independent.co.uk/news/people/jo-cox-dead-thomas-mair-suspect-south-africa-apartheid-a7086426.html
ft.com/cms/s/0/cce6d400-32c6-11e6-ad39-3fee5ffe5b5b.html#ixzz4BhDIfiss
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BREAKING: Photo emerges of UKIP MEP Nigel Farage personally ordering the assassination of brave Remain campaigner Jo Cox

God save the Queen.

On a scale of unbarraged to General Election, how bad do you feel about this?

>so much done for refugees
REEEEEEEEEEE

I swear to god if this murder screws up brexit.
10/10 mad

trudeu was right

if you kill your enemies, they win

normal people said what
subversive people said shhhh

Nige banged to rights!

Really made me think..

>Forget having borders and laws and shit. Let them all in.

REMEMBER RESPOND TO SHILLS WITH #SHAMEONREMAIN, GET IT TRENDING

(((Shmidt)))

QUEEN, ENDORSE BREXIT OFFICIALLY!

IT'S THE ONLY THING THAT CAN SAVE UK AFTER THE LATEST FALSE FLAG SHOOTING

BREXIT WILL HAPPEN REGARDLESS OF THE VOTE

The BBC are now forcing a Muslim agenda after this murder:

twitter.com/BBCNews/status/743560994379698176

Absolutely despicable

Right then, we've had a little despair sperg out so what next? What can we expect to see in the next couple of days and what have the Leave campaign got left in the bag for when campaigning resumes?

Unbarraged, march on. Are you soldiers or quitters?

Why do I feel I have to walk through the ranks here, slap anons, hand them their rifles and tell them to get back to the frontline?

>"empire"

Hang, Draw and Quarter all who insult the empire!

Nice meme, that quote's from the OG eurosceptic prophet Enoch

Well he could have been more of a symbol I guess. It's not too late for him to get "fixed" by his opponents however.

Whichever way this vote goes, it's not going to be over, this country is now split politically in a way I don't think it ever has been

are you really going to fucking quote the sun , the shittest and least reliable newspaper in fucking britain

Damage limitation. We've lost the referendum

The BBC? Forcing a Muslim agenda? Surely not!

>Comes here because "Little Englanders" gave him the chance to
>Wants to open the gates to millions of Muslims who want this kike dead
>We don't want that to happen
>We're the bad guys

Fucking scum, let's open our doors, legs, bum holes and dicks to the entire Muslim world even more shall we! Don't go crying about anti semitism when your head gets chopped off.

Cunt.

I think you're overthinking it lads. By this point, Brexit and Britain First supporters are two completely different things and most people know it

>pakis sad some cucked Labour MP who fought for muh refugees is dead

They wouldn't be there if it was a UKIP MP

(((Schmidt)))

also, fucking hummus?

>Over 9000-part posts on Twitter
God that place is such a shithole.

Campaigning is suspended for now, but I think the Battle of the Thames has won it for us tbqh

I thought she did already?

The Guardian's editorial on it.

With comments from Guardian readers.

>theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/16/the-guardian-view-on-jo-cox-an-attack-on-humanity-idealism-and-democracy

its fucking over boys

even my mum will be voting remain after todays incident. im not even shilling/trolling.

i had convinced her after a lot of evidence based work for months, and she had also convinced some of her friends.

but she watched a youtube video of jo cox's inaugural parliment speech and about lefty nonsense that got her kileld in the first place and my mum started sobbing, told me shes gonna vote for unity.. fml

So the internet knows the shouting of "Britain first" is a load of shit but the media saturates the airwaves with their narrative and all the old people are none the wiser.

I hope those people are not enough to smash your lead in the polls.

Stay strong bongs.

Top comment on the DM article about Britain First.

nth for Our Lass Jo

Fucking nothing

All campaigning has been suspended, it's created a media vacuum so all people are talking about is this

Thank fuck the football is on, and most plebs are too stupid to know what happened. Or they're glad she was shot because they still think all MPs are corrupt expenses-fiddling wankers

I imagine when the campaign resumes the Leave campaign will set out a full pledge of where the £10 billion will be spent, so far they've guaranteed that existing EU grants will be protected, 100 million a week will go into the NHS, Fuel VAT will be cut

Nothing has been lost, you fool. The number of people who will change their mind by this is limited.

>you live in a world where being proud of your country makes you a far-right nazi in some eyes.

Anyone watching Newsnight?

Labour MP Niel Coyle saying people like us posting pro-Brexit stuff on social media caused her murder.

#Brexit

Brits are such savages.
It's clear now that they need EU to keep them in place.

A lot of people REALLY aren't liking it.

i want to just rest my head on the queens lap and tell her about my day.

Our people will reclaim the narrative that we were winning and call out the remainians for political points scoring off a murder. We have as much ammunition as they have here. I have faith in us. This doesn't affect the issues. It is the EU's world in which this happened.

Not only that but few people will choose camp based on this event. Keep pressing on.

>leave ahead remain by 10%
>Britain First """"""""""supporter""""""""" attacks member of parliament because ?????????

woow

independent.co.uk/news/people/jo-cox-dead-thomas-mair-suspect-south-africa-apartheid-a7086426.html

Have a read lads.

He doesn't deserve the hospitality that the british showed him..That is obvious

I dunno, I want to believe, but putting too much faith in the British public probably won't end well...

We'll keep fighting until the day, but I'm now assuming we'll be remaining, and I expect a swing to remain in the next poll

lmao were you the one who made that thread with the DM screenshot with the Taylor Swift story in it?

Noticed it in that thread but didn't want to point it out.

>Ruins Brexit
>Gets This Week cancelled tonight

Why is he still alive?

Well, I'm out. I can't take all this shilling. I'm retreating to my safe space of animu and vidya until next week. Later lads.

It could be worse.

ft.com/cms/s/0/cce6d400-32c6-11e6-ad39-3fee5ffe5b5b.html#ixzz4BhDIfiss

Chinese loan sharks are demanding nude photos as collateral from female borrowers which can be used for blackmail if they fall behind on their repayments.
The aggressive tactics are an example of the drastic debt recovery measures that are being employed in the slowing Chinese economy.

The democratisation of finance in China via peer-to-peer lenders and the vast shadow banking system, with interest rates sometimes topping 30 per cent, have proved an inflammatory mix and fuelled a surge in souring loans.

Female college students in the southern province of Guangdong were told to hand over naked photos of themselves holding their ID cards, with lenders threatening to make them public if they failed to repay their microloans, according to the Nandu Daily, the local newspaper.

…Blackmailing with nude photos joins a long list of threats including property destruction and bodily injury committed by loan sharks attempting to collect unpaid loans.

maybe then you should murder her for our country

It's a smear.

Don't be a fucking miseryguts. This is bad but Leave was in a good position to soak something like this up. It's one big point to the shills after weeks of victory after victory.

>I was able to respond before the shills pick up on it
Feels good

I'm surprised. But it's good.

Reminder that as a nation we cannot abide ultra-nationalist terrorism.

A vote for "Leave" on the 23rd is not just a vote for an economically weaker and politically isolated Britain, but also a vote in favor of killing the dreams of Jo Cox and all of the brave soldiers who died on the battlefields of WW1 and WW2. Those who die in the name of ending ultranationalism, racism, and ignorance must not die in vain.

Vote "Remain" on the 23rd. Help Jo Cox's European Dream come true.

>Attacker 52 yo
>Nigel Farage 52 yo

In a campaign where the place of England in the Eurocup was seriously discussed, this fucking murder occurs.

It's like a fog has been replaced by pitch black. I can't see a single day in the future. Literally anything can now happen.

It was longer than that even, kek. I didn't want to put too many in, thought the bottom one made the key point.

Her funeral wil be before Brexit, her husband will plead for people to vote remain and I bet it's all fucking televised, the bleeding-heart, liberals and remainers will vote en-masse

I am still undeterred

NEWSNIGHT

Reading from a column in tomorrow's Guardian.

"THEY are responsible" (Brexiters) Literally. No joke. Genuine quote.

PURE COINCIDENCE

top kek

>white psycho kills MP
>hurr durr it's all a conspiracy! this thing would never happen! it's a lie to keep us in EU

>brown psycho kills someone
>there is no conspiracy! yes, every muslim person is a murderer and a terrorist

loving the cognitive dissonance

The media keeps telling how Cox was a strong supporter of mass-immigration. But does the british people care about that, doesn't the vast majority want to reduce immigration?

Why would that view change just because an MP was murdered.
I mean that would be like:
>Immigration will lead to a disaster for this country
>MP dies
>Mass-immigration is the best thing since sliced bread!

the fuck

DAMP
RAG

Fucking hell, it was just the Star that fucked everything.

FFFFFFFFF
I'm so blackpilled right now
UK is kill

>Eyewitness on news night saying the "Britain first" thingy is actually true

Is this person bullshitting?

Pic very related

He's right, the Scottish referendum didn't have this much division.

This country now is split, this hasn't been a nice campaign at all. It's been brutal, divisive, horrid.

I am voting to leave but as he said, whatever the vote the damage is done. We're fractured and it won't mend.

That's not defeatism, it's realism.

your enemies win if your martyr them in death definitely

On the Daily Politics today, he said Leave slightly edged it.

I can't believe that was even today that he said that. Feels like months ago.

>GoatyGoY
>"I am as pro remain as it gets"

People die all the time, with the greatest respect. We'd be insulting her if she weren't dead.

It's a tragedy, but no one would give a shit if she wasn't an MP.

The goyim aren't falling for it.

Media bullshit about the "Britain First" thing. Story becomes untenable when witnesses deny it happening. Swiftly forgotten by next monday. The media is vicious but it has the attention span of a goldfish.
More importantly the media doesn't matter in this referendum. The fact is most voters made their mind up about the EU years ago. All the events and campaigning of the last few months was pretty much a colossal waste of time and energy. And a dead politician won't change their minds either. As for the polls, they haven't got any political prediction right in years. Hell they predicted Cameron wouldn't be PM for fucks sake.

Stay woke.

Few people will not keep the murder seperate from the larger question of the identity of Britain. Don't despair, you faggots.

The Wars of the Roses didn't actually effect the general population that much or divide normal people politically. It was mainly between noble families and the armies were largely mercenaries or professional retainers.

The English Civil War had more of that effect.

>MP Dead after attack by Brexit gunman

its truly over. i now genuinely suspect the existence of illuminati/higher political power

i mean lads.... read her bio - shes the mary sue of politics. a perfect angel with 2 young kids and a heart of gold.

we were never in control of our destiny

why. shes a lovely woman.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHY FUCKINIG WHY

This is the first thing I've seen that makes MK Ultra seem realistic. Is it?

Except there haven't been centuries and millions of violent Brexit supporters like there have been turkroaches. You suck at taqqiya, Ahmed.

>The time for imagining that the Europhobes can be engaged on the basis of facts – such as the reality that a refugee crisis that started in Syria and north Africa can hardly be blamed on the EU, or the inconvenient detail that obligations under the refugee convention do not depend on EU membership – has passed.

Guardian kek

Nice try there roachy

Wouldn't surprise me in the slighted if she was bumped off, some pretty powerful people who don't want the UK to leave, she was just a pawn to them

you don't get to the top by playing, fair, nice or legal

Let's hope it will backfire. The actions of one wacko were not incited by a moderate Brexit campaign.

They're pushing too much, too soon, they should have waited a few days and been more sneaky about it. Blatantly saying everyone who votes Brexit is responsible for her murder will backfire on them badly, trust me.

It's the fucking Star. People will probably think it's complete bullshit just because of that company. Fucking no one gets their news from a tit mag like the Star.

as said before:
>daily star

and the Daily Star is pro-Leave..

At least if we don't leave now we might not be so brutally laughed at since it's clearly an NWO scheme.

It doesn't. Most of the Brits here are weak defeatists. People like that will never again win a football championship.

It's not pleasant but it has to happen. I'll take division and polarisation over everyone gladly marching into CURRENT YEAR in lockstep.

It'll blow over lads. I'm gonna avoid the news until Sunday, and then I'll go on Wikipedia to check whether polls have changed.

Britain will survive.

The only people who seem to be falling for the whole 'BRITAIN FIRST!' thing seem to be those that were already pro remain, don't think this is going to have too big an effect on the polls.