Is she /our girl/?

Is she /our girl/?

No. They're both fucking scum

Yes. I'd fuck her if she lost that weave. She's got a good body.

/thread

Azealia is right about Lena, but Azealia has her own problems.

Yes, she lives BWC

rekt

so she is our girl because this board is fucking scum

No. She claimed that Australians only went to Lupe Fiasco's show because of "cultural fetishism" (in other words because he's black), even though she tried doing the same thing and got booed off the stage in Sydney. Bitch is crazy.

No

Azealia Banks got in a fight with a 14 year old girl on twitter and lost, she's not really in a position to insult anyone

>dumbass special-Ed cheeze bus haircut
top kek

>get a grip, get a weave

Did everyone already forget where she tried to attack someone with a glass and Russell Crowe stopped her and asked her to leave, then she lied and claimed he called her a nigger and tried to choke her?

Azealia Banks is fucking insane. Don't bandwagon on her side just because she happens to also dislike that cunt Lena Dunham.

that's because she's a woman

> In December 2014 she called for over $100 trillion to be paid to African Americans as financial reparations for the enslavement of their ancestors
>$100 trillion
>In July 2016, Banks admitted to lightening her skin and defended the process of skin bleaching.

But shes right you fag

If only black people went and watched Justin Timberlake you'd recognise the white guy fetish of the girl and gay and beta audience

>as financial reparations for the enslavement of their ancestors

Reparations for what? If we didn't enslave her ancestors she would be living in a mud hut with nine kids and dying of aids.

Sounds like we did them a favor. I think most of us can agree it was a bad decision for us to bring them here at all.

She's a white hating self hating nig

She's the most tragic thing in the world

PLUS she bleaches her skin

banks is legitimately nuts but she's right this one time

>PLUS she bleaches her skin

and?

i think she's pretty hot tbqh

I think the South should pay reparations to the rest of the US for bringing them here.
Because of the South there's places in the rest America that are unlivable.
It only seems fair.

its disgusting

>Russell Crowe stopping someone from attacking another person
My fucking sides

>All that money bleaching her skin and she doesn't even look better
At least she has her intellige-

No black person wants to be black.

They just get angry at white people because it it.

Blacks call straighter hair "good hair" make fun of darker skinned people, bleach their hair, and if they could they'd get surgery to turn white.

savage, absolutely savage

Im not disgusted

I want to see the two of them fugg

She's pretty fucking based. It's great as long as this shit isn't happening anywhere near me.

Because you're a retard

No

All black people are kind of disgusting tbqhwygs

>She's pretty fucking based.

>lose to a 14 year old in a twitter fight

nah

Didn't she get into a fight with Russell Crowe?

I got a laugh out of it.

Doesn't make her based in any sense

I find it hard to believe these celebrities even exist, their music is so garbage to me, I literally can't believe they get billions of views on their crappy videos and sell out stadiums.

Who?

The world is a better place with nutcases like her in it.

I got through half the thread before realising I'd confused whoever this is with Iggy Azealia. I fucking hate pop culture.