Would you rather live in Texas or California?

Would you rather live in Texas or California?

Why?

I'd rather live in the pee pee village than either tbqhwyf

texas because it is 10x more free than commiefornia

Texas

cuz I already live here and hear nothing but not-so-great things from commiefornia. Not my cup of tea

California.
Ol may exes liv in texas.

Texas haves Whataburger. What does California have?

It's expensive to live in California and the laws for firearms are a hell of a lot better.

dunno, afaik both of those states have oppressively hot climate, i would prefer alaska desu

bay area

In N Out

This basically boils down to are you a leftist or not.

If you're a leftist, you'll probably prefer Commiefornia for obvious reasons, but not even Californians would pick California considering the rate that they're all moving to Austin

san francisco is really good

Commiefornia has dry heat, texas has humid heat. If you enjoy living between satans sweaty ass cheeks, go to texas.

texas they don't have the debt or as many arabs

California cause Texas is a right-wing shithole

But according to leftists debt doesn't matter

Not as good, Whataburger is better

California

because I already live here. I liked Texas when I visited though, but I never got to try whataburger

the entire coast is pretty good, desu

its a lot colder from about SF northward

California. Because I already live here and I don't feel like moving.

Texas because it's cheap. California is infinitely more interesting though.

Are there still non-gay parts of California left? Where I could just be the gutter punk junkie I am over here and not have to deal with cloned ohmygodlikesoawesometotallylikecool creaking valley girls or terminator-smile, hair-gel Nice Dudes who want to make it in IT or just came here to SURF, DUDE.

we're not all San Francisco, Fedir

why don't you post actual contemporary maps?

Texas, because
>I'm Southern and would get along with them better
>cheaper
>better culture
>nice people

Texas because I already live next to it, it's way cheaper, and I like its rugged landscape.

California had limitless potential. It still does but it needs to be exhumed of Marxists and beaners. No offense Mexicans but you need to go home, its our country not yours.

Literally any American state is Heaven compared to r*ssia.

get raped

Eat shit pablo

cali because of SF

Both are full to the brim of b**ners and will be completely non-white in a few decades.

california