Opinions

Opinions.

I watch most of his stuff, the only problem I have with him is that he doesn't get why Muslims act so uncivilized. He has the liberal fear of appearing to be racist in public, so he incorrectly places the blame on the ideology. There's no such thing as an essentially wrong ideology: most of the ideas found in Islam are there in Christianity, yet because Christianity has had longer to dilute out its more violent interpretations, it seems like a tamer ideology. The problem with Muslims is not their ideology, therefore, but their predisposition to interpret vague things in their most barbaric meanings. And this predisposition is due to their genetics/environment.

Thanks for reading my blog.

Sargon of MOSSAD

His TWIS videos are good and a few of his livestreams have been entertaining

good post

>British flag
Sargon, is that you?

My problem with him is that he sees what he wants to see, for the most part; he cherry picks. He then denounces ideologies rather than discussing their ideas. An example there would be the alt right. Rather than actually looking at the evidence, he just tells you about the ""average"" alt righter.

He makes really long videos about how this group of feminists are hypocrites, or some other group of some other ideology rather than picking a fight worth fighting like mainstream media. He also likes to promote his channel on here because he gets paid for this shit.

Gay

ive only watched 1 interview he did with some cuck

seems he might one day understand evola

or not

Hit or miss

A cuck.

red pill lite

more like nigga sargon of assmad

>The problem with Muslims is not their ideology
are you retarded? christianity has been dumped down to funny fairtytales for kids, islam will forever be a set of rules to goverment people, you are diluding yourself if you are comparing both you retarded goatfucker apologist

You seem strikingly familiar.

If you think you know me from some other thread, just look up my tripcode on 4plebs.

Basically this.

I the Red Pill were a drug, Sargon would be weed: an introduction to the real hard stuff.

Posting via proxy or are you just really self hating?

There's a big difference between Christianity and Islam.

The bible consists of the old testament (where all the violent stuff is akin to Islam) and the new testament (which renders the OT irrelevant and is 100% about peace and love).
The bible was also written by a large number of different sources.
The gospels are varying accounts of often similar events for instance.

The Koran however was written (or recounted) by the prophet himself, and contains direct rules for society to live by.
To deny ANY of these rules is to deny Islam.

>Expected Middle Eastern history
>Ended on an alarmist channel for people who don't bother digesting their news
Meh, I will stick with Dan Carlin and books.

Excellent taqiyya. Really top notch.

He's good, but there are a few things he can't bring himself to admit because Youtube would probably delete his channel or he'd get butchered by islamists in his home or something.

I'd say more hit than miss.
This 2bh.

Proxyfag, I doubt a Paki of all people would have this kind of opinion.

shallow, attention-whore leftist faggot.