/heem/: joanna jedrzejczyk edition

previous: News:

>UFC Mexico City: Winners and Losers
bloodyelbow.com/2017/8/6/16103564/ufc-mexico-city-winners-losers-rashad-sergio-pettis-brandon-moreno-alexa-grasso-randa-markos

>Dana White's Contender Series 6 lineup set with Charles Byrd-Gabriel Checco, first women's bout
mmajunkie.com/2017/08/dana-whites-contender-series-6-lineup-set-charles-byrd-gabriel-checco-womens-mma

Other urls found in this thread:

ufc.tv/video/justin-gaethje-vs-michael-johnson-the-ultimate-fighter-25-finale
youtube.com/watch?v=8_agFoTrDHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*GADOOOSH*

kys

Who's your favorite female fighter?

When is he gonna Aaron Hernandez himself ?

why does he look aenemic here

all you haters are just begrudgers conor didnt even lose he wasnt taking the fight seriously he was winning
until nate did a choke on him they should be banned its no different from a poke in the eye or biting nate just
wanted to roll around on the floor stand up and fight proper it wasnt even a proper fight anyway it was just an
exhibition or a spar you cant lose a spar begrudgery he may have lost but he is the best thing to ever happen to
mma in many ways he saved the sport only a few whiny begrudgers will say negative things about him nate got lucky
as well and choking isnt even a proper fighting technique in my opinion it's like biting or kicking someone in the
groin nate was scared so he used a choke on him very unsportmanlike he's not a real sportman like conor he is just
a thug conner will make up his own promotion and he will make more money than the ufc and and wee pu together in the
whole world fuck off

Which fighter is that?

>drinking soda
why do people do this?

before the end of the year
AIDS

Taeler Hendrix

Is it me or are his pupils huge?

based

>went from getting his daily succ from Christy Mack to being some nigger's bitch and giving out daily succs in prison

How do people manage to fuck it up so bad?

lol
if anything someone is servicing him in prison

>pvz and jessica eye
is this supposed to be at 125?

>implying
Warmachine is unironically the deadliest nigga in the pen.

>Warmachine is unironically the deadliest nigga in the pen.
he sure is now

He's an angry manlet in a prison for big niggas, he was put in his place for sure. Doesn't matter how good you are at fighting when they are 60 pounds heavier each

you don't know anything about US prisons

I could Gadoosh every here

>manlet with anger issues
>deadliest

Nah, he's someone's fucktoy.

I'm sure poland has watched several America's Toughest Prisons documentaries

look into it, its on youtube

extinguishes your fire

yeah it's at 125
jessica should be banned from all mma if she loses this one

you guys don't know anything about american prisons either just stop
>i watched a youtube documentary
come on

Hey there buddeh I watched 2 and a half seasons of Prison Break AND The Green Mile AND The Shawshank Redemption. I basically know US prison system better than the back of my hand

kys proxy fag

What about Oz?

>p-please buy my co-main ppv... p-please

It worked for him. Not sure what you're trying to say here but the negative reaction to Woodley's fight didn't stop him from getting a cut of those massive PPV sales :^)

Supposedly it's one dollar per PPV sold

that one is shit too

Let's see if he's still on PPV next time.

Paulie Malignaggi chews gum with his mouth open

ufc.tv/video/justin-gaethje-vs-michael-johnson-the-ultimate-fighter-25-finale

FOTY just got uploaded to fite pass, lads!

MM is headlining a PPV

they will probably stick Woodley on another 3 title fight card I wouldn't be surprised to see him in Nov or the March when they usually do big cards

dudes at least game... outside the cage

I'm sure you know more because you actually went to prison right?

>MM is headlining a PPV

Because he blackmailed the UFC into putting him on it. Woodley will be on Fox next time out.

This all seems like a set up! I think this was Mayweather's plan all along! Get this punk Paulie in there, gain Conor's trust, and then BAM! go to mental war with Conor to get in his head and get him to focus on the school girl rants from Paulie instead of focusing on the upcoming WIN Conor will get! ;) Sadly for them Conor is too head strong to even address this bs! nice try, but it just further confirms the sneaky, underhanded shit from the other side!

you know you need to stop when your literal view is "yeah if you're white your some big black guys property"

Fucking god tier post :')
Pozdrawiam!

One hunnert percent.

>brews espresso for you in 13 seconds

>war machine
>white
hes a half jew half mexican

Who does Gaethje fight if he heems Eddie?

Loser of Khabib vs Tony? Assuming it doesn't get rescheduled again...

Actually I'm surprised they are having him fight Eddie instead of being a back up in case either Tony or Khabib pull out of MSG

Are you guys still supporting Goobs after Paulie exposed him for being trash at boxing

>puts pineapple on your pizza

Paulie is trying to pick a fight with McGregor and shill his podcast

I don't care about his mandrama

>Dana better apologize or I'm gonna start leaking shit

Woodley will blackmail him too

there is no way the dude is getting stuck on Fox

Name a more JUST fighter than Rashad

You'll notice that Woodley said that everything was cool without actually receiving a public apology. He found out how quickly Dana is willing to cut people who put on boring fights.

Have they ever stripped an active champion? If Woodley loses they'll no doubt give him the Shields treatment...

I can't see them stripping their most active champion

>Khabib vs Tony
Is this still a thing?

>Have they ever stripped an active champion?

Jones

BJ Penn
Sanchez
Arlovski

There is no shame in losing to Bader or Glover but that Smiling Sam fight was legit hard to watch

Daniel Cormier

Thought Rashad beat Alvey tbqh

Twice.

>now don't run over anymore pregnant ladies this time Jon you only get 4 more chances

Fedor

Will Floyd try some dirty tricks against Conrad?

The only way Tony gets Conor is an interim belt and the only way that happens is if he beats Khabib

but fuck Khabib I'm tired of this pull-out merchant maybe fight once a year shit

Nah, Conor sucks at boxing. Ask Chris Van Heerden or whatever his name is

It's hard to make it in the ufc if you are ugly as sin

>continues to drink urine

okay heem assuming Khabib pulls out again who does Tony fight for an interim title while Conor is out boxing?

is this the ammy heems distribution hub

based lyoto

cargo got some head mewvment

Never understood how that piss drinking Hue has so many fans

Machida
>drinks pee
>drinks pee with his Dad

Sage
>human embodiment of a labrador can't have sugar

Wonderboy
>probably in the closet still acts like a teenager despite being 32

Why are Karate guys always so weird and why do they always have such weird relationships with their Dads?

Because karate is a martial art for kids, it takes a different man to do that his entire life. And that gets doubled with their sons

That head movement

White shirt has some chin on him, was sure he was heemed after that kick but he stood up ready for more

Most technical fight ive seen all year

First for my girl PVZ

If that was UFC they would've stopped it after that soccer kick.

Conor won't do the Ortiz shit in a million years.

>cowboy boots and trucker caps

where in the world can I unironically achieve this mode?

Yeah white shirt would had won by DQ

thanks, god bless

here's some sound, let's run this bitch youtube.com/watch?v=8_agFoTrDHU

They should let Khabib have his bullshit #1 and fight once every 8 years and just have Tony and #3 fighting for interim title

He just got old

One Americuck once replied to it and said that it's what his high school days looked like in a high school in Texas.

So I guess Texas.

Shit, I'd take few weeks holiday in texas if that's the case. Unfortunately visa application to the US is a fucking bitch, I've got a record(for heeming people).

literally anywhere in Dixie

EU citizens don't need a visa. I know Norway is not in EU but it shouldn't be hard to get a visa to go visit for a few weeks.

*kills the UFC*

Do people honestly believe this Palui Maliggagli things isn't just some ultra advanced 5d chess by Conor?

i believe he's a washed up fighter trying to get his last 15 minutes of fame. But i also believe he beat Conor's ass

If Goober beats Memeweather he has no reason to return to MMA. He can make a fuckton more if he just sticks to boxing.

pull that up, young jamie

He won't

Paulie and Chris already schooled him in boxing

If he wins he'll be a massive draw no matter what he does and he's still under contract with the UFC so they might not let him out of it the same way they did now, but he could buy the contract out depending on how much it is worth

He won't

Paulie and Chris already schooled him in boxing.

>If he wins he'll be a massive draw

Exactly and there's a ton more money to be made in boxing than there is in MMA plus it's safer. I mean less injuries etc to deal with.