Fix Germanys birthrate

If it doesn't get better, germany will lose ~15% of it's population, which is a economical catastrophe. F.e. the pension funds are seriously fucked.

At the moment the immigration crisis gets used to compensate and buy time at a very high cost.

How would you tackle this issue?

Please consider, that your idea must have the potential to be liked ot at least acceptable by the masses AND that the trend seems to be "fuck the future. I want to pay less NOW"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zhrYY3ocQ5o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vAnC4b2Jf2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In 2050 Germany will be beach body ready.

elderly people should be led to the forest to die
foreigners should not get jobs while germans are unemployed. they're not better at it, they're cheaper. it needs to be discussed.

Why is that a bad thing considering automatization and robotization?

Pension funds are fucked for 20 or so years, than it gets set into harmony again.

how the fuck does wasting billions of extra euros on shitskins buy time? these mudbloods will never be positive economic contributors

I shall establish the Aryan Caliphate to avenge Adolf the Great.
The Arabs and Africans will go back when their lands are free from Zionist, Communist, and Capitalist influence.
Long live the National Islamic Workers' Party!

this

Because the people that DO get children are lower class, there's a correlation between IQ, socio-economic status and amount of children.
Dumb parents, dumb children. We're fucked even without the shitskins coming in.

Left one looks like two kikes in profile.

that is just the outcome of our social democracy where everyone gets shit for doing nothing and breeding

That chart looks like a Döner Kebab stand with 2 delicious halal options

This isn't an issue I'm well versed in, but could you not solve this by incentivising having 2+ children? Like a reverse China?

The problem is that immigrants won't be able to productively labor, ironically accelerating the crisis to the worst of all worlds

Why have children to save the welfare state machine that is destroying the country?

Fuck the boomers pensions, fuck the politicians that swarm the country with kebab, fuck the lying press...

Feed everyone responsible to the crocodiles...

Germoney needs a fucking Pinochet to throw all the lefties out of helicopters.

youtube.com/watch?v=zhrYY3ocQ5o

>if we dont have more babies, the jews will lose money. This means we need to bring in shitskins so that mr Goldberg can keep his 100 foot boat instead of having to downsize to an 80 footer.
Srs with technology set to replace many jobs of both the educated and uneducated, a lower population would be a good thing for the people.

let the boomers starve on the streets,
can't wait to stumble through some old fart boomers that forgot to save lel

Tell the boomers who constantly vote for higher pensions and ruined our country to go fuck themselves.
We young people are constantly told that the gov wont pay pensions for us - let theboomers suffer too.

It's really this fucking simple: we must euthanize all the useless old people so there be need to take care of them. Although I'd prefer if the elderly would themselves find a place in the mountains or in the woods for them to die in, like in that snickers commercial I saw when I was a kid.

The tribe is everything.

scale down government
ask citizens to prepare for the future
promote physical education in schools

You know exactly what to do, Germany, and you have already had your chance. You failed. Now die in peace.

SELL GUNS

IMPORT BBC

How do they think bringing in immigrants will fix this imbalance? Most immigrants are going to be "net takers" of the system, take more out than they put in. Seems they are robbing peter to pay paul.

>At the moment the immigration crisis gets used to compensate and buy time at a very high cost.

How does the immigration crisis buy time? Mudslimes do not work, they just consume gibs. It will just speed up the fall.

Ok it was a Mars commercial.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vAnC4b2Jf2Y

Do you really think they are that stupid?
Theyre not trying to fix the imbalance, they want to destroy national identities in our countries to further the EU agenda. Its madness like the SU or China under Mao.

Cut pensions, the comfort of your elderly is not worth more than the future of your race. Young Germans did not have children on the grounds that there are economic problems. This in no way implies that you should bring in other races to have children.

You've sold our people out for jack shit.

oy veyy we must breed more israeli controlled germany through racemixing and increasing male population by 23905823905% to filter out white births so that islam can become public religion and ISIS can take over EU to enable martial law and ww3 by bombing and killing millions in EU as a war on Terror! =D

fick dich du hurensohn.

Beach Burqa ready

Germans are Eurotrash, degenerate Slav rape babies. The US should have followed the Morgentha plan and exterminated the entire population after World War 2 instead. Instead, we have allowed you welfare parasites to leech money from us for 60 years. It is time to retire your degenerate subspecies.

Stop the government sponsoring safe sex and giving out free condoms

Stop the government from encouraging abortion and make it a last resort option.

Rather than spending money on refugees, make greater tax breaks and incentives for those who have children, and advertise these incentives.

Germany's lost 6 million before, you'll be fine.

>At the moment the immigration crisis gets used to compensate and buy time at a very high cost.
Well, we have more people due to it, but they are useless eaters and most of them will never work.

>How would you tackle this issue?
There's not much you can do. Mass immigration from educated western countries would be an option, but not much educated educated will want to come to a country with practically 50% tax on income (including sales tax).

I would probably reform the pension system, people will need get less as a result of the low birth rates. Anyone that has children can be supported by them, anyone else is probably fucked.

>Please consider, that your idea must have the potential to be liked ot at least acceptable by the masses
Impossible. People are fucking stupid, they do not understand that this is the result of their own actions, e.g. not getting enough children. They will whine and blame capitalism, which will ultimately achieve nothing. If you tax the rich you will drive industry away and still not have enough work force to handle the problems.

As long as the boomer population is propped up. All is well. Pay our pensions slave. That's why you were born.

>Young Germans did not have children on the grounds that there are economic problems.

This is bullshit. The German birthrate has been going down since the 70s.

I'd rather have millions of low IQ whites having 10 kids each than 1 high IQ shitskin polluting even a single pure white bloodline

Equal rights about alimony would be a start. Its suicide to get kids at this day and age.

why doesnt the government encourage procreation? give fertile women a mutterehrenkreuz or some shit

>Germans are Eurotrash, degenerate Slav rape babies. The US should have followed the Morgentha plan and exterminated the entire population after World War 2 instead. Instead, we have allowed you welfare parasites to leech money from us for 60 years. It is time to retire your degenerate subspecies.

France and Britain should have intervened in the US civil war and crushed the Yankees as Napoleon III wanted to. From the ashes of Yankeedom several new royal fiefdoms could be formed and the most degenerate of the low-church heretics would be enslaved and sent down to work on the plantations in the South as compensation for their unprovoked war of aggression.

Certain parts like most of New England should have most of it's population put the sword. Their women and children trampled under the hooves of the Royal cavalry, so that no new brigands and bandits will be set to this world.

Because Germans today are nothing more than the degenerate rape babies of Slav communists. The allies should have exterminated the entire population after WW2 instead of allowing them to live like parasitic welfare leeches for the next 30 years.

Not again..

Immigration in its current form (illiterate primates) doesn't fix the aging population problem. They're a burden generations after immigrating, in Sweden only 34% work full time after 15 years in the country. These numbers are from up until 2014, so it's going to get ALOT worse as well. They do not contribute a welfare netto to their host countries, they're another burden.

fugg :DDD

This. If you ever feel like it's too much we have ethnic communes in the US with nary a non-German within a hundred kilometres. We even have something like a Hitler Youth :)

It's not the population size that matters, it's who's in that population.

Just copy the swedish system with our BAföG for everyone etc. Our birthrates are at 1.99999 or something.

The British and the French are crumbling, third world shit holes. The best outcome at present is to get the Euros and the Arabs to begin exterminating one another in large numbers. WIN/WIN.

Don't you have something like 80% independent single moms that don't need no man cause the state pays everything?

>Just copy the swedish system

Maybe a pyramid scheme isn't the best solution for these things.

>Argentina will have more german than germans in the future

Traditional European civilization was destroyed in the flames of the Great War.

But all that European rebirth needs, is the death of the American experiment. And the Americucks are drowning themselves in nigger semen and indio feces.

As heroin addiction spreads, I rejoice, just as the Soviet Union was reduced to a bunch of prostitutes and drug addicts, the Soviet Union of the 18th century, the United States is reducing itself to a castrated weak and ripe piece of prey. The Chinese will most likely claim your real estate for themselves as you drown yourself in degeneracy and hedonism, on the way to Zimbabwe.

Rejoice you mystery meat burger, through your death, European civilization will be reborn.

Who's going to pay for the state when Swedish men are all extinct and Swedistan's population is halfbreeds and untermensch?
Sven hasn't considered this one.

Can I immigrate?

promote traditional values, cut cultural ties with mericas individualism.

OP here. And sure. A huge chunk of the immigrants won't integrate properly.

I never said, this will compensate for the loss a bit. Just that it's used as such.

No
Well hurr durr, one ironic thing about Sweden is that our left keep parroting this lie that we need immigrants because our birthrates are low when they aren't. I can't go outside without seeing annoying children everywhere.

Well I get the motivations of those at the top, what I dont understand is how a German in the 1990's saw this idea (importing turkish workers) and didn't reject it immediatly because the math is obvious.

Though I guess we have done the same shit. I'm just amazed "we" all fell for such an obvious and mathematically flawed proposal.

There are 5 million more whites in my state than the entire population of your "country." My State is ranked somewhere in the middle in terms of population.

>Inb4 butt thurr's moar blacks than here!
I don't live in Baltimore.

Run subversive campaigns to increase the value of the family (and a large family) in the German people's perspective.

Here is a novel idea, have you just tied fucking your women?

Which is the point I wanted to make.

This kind of policy isn't really an incentive to look for responsible father, but rather just getting impregnated by the next hunk.

The remaining intact Swedish families will have to pay for all of this degeneracy, getting grinded by the metastasizing Swedish welfare state, while watching the country turn into the first European caliphate.

Tragic.

It's already over, by 2030, two out of three germans will be aged 65+.

German parliament has tried several times already to legalize euthanasy for old people.

That's the same country that systematically mass murdered 'useless eaters' on an industrial level during WW2, so you can imagine what the future holds in stock for us.

Their new 'final solution' for this questions seems to be a mass invasion of several million young muslim males from warzones.

These kind of 'immigrants' wont wipe your infidel kuffir ass and take care of you when you're old...they will kill you.

It's over. This is the end result of 40 years of mass abortions, contraception, casual sex, gay agenda and feminism.

The catastrophe is already unavoidable. The only thing you should worry about is to get through it somehow without having to rely on a central government that wants you dead.

>There are 5 million more whites in my state than the entire population of your "country." My State is ranked somewhere in the middle in terms of population.

There are three times as many honkies in Europe as there is in America.

You guys have already been demographically replaced. The Sweden YES memes should be America YES!

Once the Democrats no longer needs any white middle-voters, because their client groups have outbred the cuckolded Amerikaners, you will get a fucking third-world President. Just look at the fucking congressional black caucus, that is what your future will look like.

>muh fucked pensions meme
Just re-route some money from wherever to pay the pensions. Wait until pensioneers die off. Problem solved.

Germany re-routes money meant for other things all the damn time. Now we waste billions (which we didn't have before to fix our own fucking country) on rapefugees. Money we might as well flush down the shitter.

Time to go impregnate all of the female German exchange students at my college.

>Inb4 butt thurr's moar blacks than here!
>I don't live in Baltimore.

I keep hearing American flags making the argument that 'it doesn't matter if my country is 60% white, I can still make fun of your 90+% white country because I live in a mainly white area' to countries like Sweden or Germany.

You know that he could make the exact same argument that he doesn't live in one of of the Arab hotspots? The town he lives in is statistically more likely to be whiter.

Better import more unskilled welfare suckers then. You'll be so far under your aged population before the mudslimes assimilate, based Poland will be considered a super power compared to you.

Just hire the New Hitler

>I keep hearing American flags making the argument that 'it doesn't matter if my country is 60% white, I can still make fun of your 90+% white country because I live in a mainly white area' to countries like Sweden or Germany.

This, Burgers are completely delusional about the situation they are in.

>Sell guns

To smell dick white bois

Oh don't worry

We're already fixing it.

Give us 20 years :)

Stop subsidizing old people to not work.

small*

Scrap pensions entirely

Instead completely subsidise the living of all ethnic Germans with 3 or more kids.

lol, what happens in new york for me is like what happens in russia for you. There are many large places in america that are over 90 percent white. Cities are degenate as fuck. living out in the country is much, much better.

Fertility rates drop when education and life prospects improve. Thank fucking God, there are way too many humans living in this rock right now.

Neoliberalism is an economical catastrophe. Stop enabling it with your irresponsible growth rates and retarded trade policies, you troglodyte piece of shit. The neoliberal policies exploited by amoral banking cartels and the imaginary "wealth" they create are the only reason we keep having these v crashes. Take your "low birth rate" meme and shove it up your distended asshole.

That's why you get your old people to work their entire life. Pension is cancer to society if it means we have to reproduce to the point of inevitably creating population control pandemics.

If automation is going to making workers redundant, why is anyone worried about population decline?

I doubt that's what it is. Fertility rates have dropped because women can no longer afford to stay at home and raise kids and in the working environment kids tend to be career killers.
People fear having kids because of how negatively it impacts your life these days.

>Fix Germanys birthrate
why? your society is dead. just enjoy yourself.

Exactly, the government and economy will fall and no one will come to clean house except America during Trump rule to sweep away any muslims left after the race war.

You forgot the illegals.

in 2050 germany wil look like Shawarma on a spit(literally kebab).

That's right, the problem with Germany is, that pensionaires dont save up for retirement, they dont have a capital based retirement system like every other nation.

Instead, the current workforce has to pay 20%-25% of their income as a pension tax which is then used to pay for the retirement of the current pensionaires.

You can imagine what happens to this system as soon as 2 out of 3 people in this country are pensionaires. They are already talking about pensions only for people aged 75+.

And the welfare system that they would enter instead will take their house, their property, all their savings, their car and then grant them a whopping ~700 euros/month while forcing them to write dozens of job applications every month at age 70, lest they want their welfare cut down to zero and end up on the street. A completely inhumane system.

Coincidentally, the pensionaires are already the biggest and most important voter group, they decide any and all elections, making a reform of this system impossible. They even give each other a hefty pension raise every year.

The 1 million state pensionaires alone take up more government money than the 8 million unemployed.

There is no solution for this, Germany is headed for total catastrophe. Really, the best course of action at this point is a civil war that cleans out the 30 million germans aged 55+ and their beloved sandniggers.

That looks pretty appetizing tbqhwyf

>If it doesn't get better, germany will lose ~15% of it's population, which is a economical catastrophe. F.e. the pension funds are seriously fucked.

This is pants-on-head retarded thinking.

As automation progresses there will be fewer jobs and fewer operating expenses. The result is more tax revenue collected from businesses which can be used to fund pensions and/or provide a basic living income to citizens.

The idea that nations must always have growing populations or else the sky will fall is fear mongering bullshit designed specifically to force citizens to accept immigrants.

Under this umbrella of thought, the worlds population would have to increase for as long as humanity continues to exist. Thats obviously not feasible and is even less so when you consider that Africa is region experiencing the most growth and produces nothing on its own.

For a country that allied with Japan during WW2, the Germans and Japanese are facing the same problems with an aging population and low birth-rate, but the Germans are doing the exact opposite of the Japanese.

The Japanese are investing heavily in automation to replace human labor. The reason why there are so many vending machines in Japan is to free up labor to go into other areas. The Japanese old people know that their retirements aren't going to be all that glamorous, and the young and old are willing to live in extended families to save money and resources. The Japanese would rather remain Japanese than import millions of foreigners in this idea that they are there to work and boost the economy.

Meanwhile, the Germans are importing millions of people from Africa and the Middle East who are going to be a net drain on the economy and government funds. Their economy is stifled by the EU. I don't know what German attitudes are towards multi-generational households and how comfortable a retirement is supposed to be.

This birthrate shit is easily fixed.stop hiring women. Male wages will rise as labor supply shrinks, one-income families will become economically viable again, and woman can stay home and raise children like they're supposed to.

This isn't some elusive mystery of a biological problem. It's just feminism.

Restore the patriarchy, save the west.

Lower class whites can have intelligent grandchildren.
Just because they're on the lower end of the bell curve doesn't mean their descendants will be.

unfortunately it isnt that simple; japan is also headed for pension clusterfuck with no easy solution.