You may only post in this thread if your country has a chess player in the world top ten

You may only post in this thread if your country has a chess player in the world top ten.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DONT POST IN THIS THREAD

>most famous norwegian athlete (chess is a sport fuck off)
>looks nothing like what americans keep telling me norwegians look like

idk maybe I should quit coming on Sup Forums

also my surname ends with -ic and russia is on there so I'm allowed suck it

>Chess is not recognized as a sport by the International Olympic Committee (IOC)
>Chess is not (...) a sport
>boards.Sup Forums.org/sp
>Sup Forums - Sports

Reminder chess threads belong on Now Fuck off

>no canadians

=]

why lots of chess players represent different countries throughout different periods?

chess is a sport?

It's not that common. The ones that immediately come to mind are Caruana, So, Naiditsch and Nisipeanu.

>Caruana
>So
>Nakamura

why do these names have that flag?

Why don't you say that to the celebrated sports legend that is Mo Farah?

>his solved game is mastered by a computer

Nakamura is really bad at mario kart

Fuck :(

No it isn't. Deep Blue cheated

i bet you have the most boring fucking life, in a way i pitty first worlders, i mean sure, you guys have nice comfortable lives, but to live is to endure, to resist to laugh and cry, and when the only thing to cry about it's ypur internet connection, you miss a little something... and then you kill yourself

dont you have pictures of dogs shitting to post?

good nest

I don't see your flag on there for some reason. Care to explain?

Isn't Chile basically a 1st world country these days???

Because the "American" is not an ethnicity.

Kramnik is a cheater.

Toiletgate never 5get

1. e4 e5 2. Nf3 Nc6 3. Bb5 Nf6 4. O-O Nxe4 5. d4 Nd6 6. Bxc6 dxc6 7. dxe5 Nf5 8. Qxd8+ Kxd8

yeah it's better than our neighbors but unless you are in filthy rich Santiago, Chile it's pretty much poor-USA tier (ghetto tier in "big" towns) you WILL get mugged a couple of times and shit like that, it's not like the fucking favela (mostly) i guess it's more of an attitude thing, here you get raised "looking over your shoulder"

I feel it's appropriate to point out that whereas Peru, Venezuela, Argentina, Paraguay and Brazil all have players well above 2600, Chile is nowhere close.

Caruana is Italian (sicilian) so here I am

based norsk bro keeping spee chess alive