pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
crookedhillary.com (WEBSITE FOR SALE)
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

PREV:

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-afl-cio-endorsement-of-hillary-clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=A1wXEEQBHeQ
breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/16/yahoo-ceo-marissa-mayer-thoroughly-failed-on-promise-to-not-screw-up-tumblr/
guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/
fox4news.com/live
youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0
nypost.com/2016/06/16/leaked-document-shows-the-dnc-wanted-clinton-from-start/
facebookcom/events/1032983506791071/
youtube.com/watch?v=sN1qZMBE9Gc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MOVEMENT

Whenever someone mentions "muh betting odds"

Show them this

TRUMP AFL CIO HILLARY STATEMENT

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-afl-cio-endorsement-of-hillary-clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=A1wXEEQBHeQ

Don't lose your way, Trumplings.

>mfw there's a rally to watch with /trump/ tonight

just made a really rare OC Pepe lads he needs a MAGA hat to be /trump gen/ exclusive in time for the rally tonight

>EXCUSE ME, is it my turn to attack or your turn, am I attacking or are you attacking? More energy tonight, Slakoth, I like that.

When is Trump meeting with the NRA, lads? I want to know his plan for handling terrorists getting guns. I'm sure he doesn't support shitty no buy lists but I want to hear his actual plan.

>IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN

breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/16/yahoo-ceo-marissa-mayer-thoroughly-failed-on-promise-to-not-screw-up-tumblr/

Mashable has published a lengthy article explaining the decline of Tumblr and its parent company Yahoo as a result of CEO Marissa Mayer’s leadership, after interviewing multiple current and ex-employees.

“Mayer broke the clear barrier between the companies by merging Tumblr’s ad sales team with Yahoo’s and putting them under a new executive who insiders say had little experience with Tumblr and even less rapport with its core employees,” wrote Mashable reporter Seth Fiegerman after speaking to numerous employees.

“Soon after, Tumblr’s ad sales department was on the verge of a mass exodus,” he continued. “The sales turmoil came at the worst possible time. Tumblr was fighting to hit a $100 million sales goal set very publicly by Mayer — a lofty target that surprised members of the media almost as much as it surprised employees at Tumblr.”

It is alleged that after one confused employee asked where that sales goal had come from, an executive at the company claimed it “was Marissa just picking a number.”

Tumblr was described as having fallen into the hands of people who didn’t know how to run it properly, and mass-departures of employees soon took place. Many Tumblr employees were reported to have been astonished after a Yahoo executive said Tumblr could “create the next generation PDF.”

“One time he came to an all-team meeting and told us we were going to be the new PDF,” said a former employee. “It didn’t make any sense. We’d walk away scratching our heads.”

>Since Yahoo’s acquisition of Tumblr in 2013 for over $1 billion, the company has failed to meet their sales goals, and many Tumblr employees and users alike are reminded of the time that Mayer promised to “not screw it up.”

Lads bernie is about to endorse hilldog

troll any bernout friends you have

laugh in their fucking face

shill should kill themself tbqh

>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW that have lost their way

DONT

Jebs! had his family name and 160 million money bucks and he fucking lost.

The odds were stacked in his favor. Why the hell DID he not use his last name? Even I didn't realize he was a bush until a few months into the race.

In any case I'll be laughing at his sorry ass forever.

We need to stoke the fire! Act like an outraged Bernie supporter, get him to address the issue and further splinter the Democrats.
"At least the gop primary is fair"

DNC document leak is being suppressed on twitter and other major media outlets

spam #guccifer2 #DNC #DncHack

Bernouts are outraged at docs timestamped from early 2015 in which the DNC lays out plans for Shillary to run in the general.

>BERNIE NEVER HAD A CHANCE.
>THIS IS HARD EVIDENCE THE DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY WAS RIGGED.

>guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/

>tfw you will never go to a Trump rally

I still don't know what the AFL CIO is but I'm glad this statement has been put out.

IN YOUR MIND
WE HAVE TO BE AS ONE

Wtf is a tootsie roll?

Who /attherally/ here?

“It probably hurts the team to see stuff like that and freaks people out,” said former product manager Matthew Bischoff. “It is still a wonderful place to work — if you are happy being heads down and not thinking about implications of Yahoo’s sale,” said another Tumblr source.

“It’s such a black eye… It didn’t have to be this way,” another former executive added.

Some of the largest problems allegedly started to occur after Yahoo pushed aside key players in Tumblr’s advertisement section and replaced notable individuals with Yahoo executives, leading advertisers to be even less convinced.

“Even at its hottest, Tumblr wasn’t the easiest sell for advertisers,” said ad agency officer Ben Winkler. “At first it was because of content-safety concerns. Then it was because the ad products were limited… Finally, it was because the ad sales team switched over to Yahoo, who simply did not have the expertise of the previous, native group of Tumblr reps.”

Despite Mayer’s disastrous job at attempting to advance both Yahoo and Tumblr over the years, it was reported in April that the CEO could leave with a $55 million severance package should she be ousted from her position. This adds but another stab in the heart of the company’s employees, who are not only attempting to keep the company from collapsing but were also cruelly taunted by Mayer after she made a joke claiming “No layoffs… this week!” at a company meeting in January.

>DAILY REMINDER THAT SHE ENDED TELECOMMUTING BECAUSE THERE WAS 'A NEED FOR TEAMBUILDING, NO NEED TO STAY HOME AND WORK THERE' THEN BUILD HERSELF A NURSERY IN HER SPACIOUS OFFICE

some OC.....spread it, Trumpsters

how low can he go?

>Wtf is a tootsie roll?

>omar mateen travels to Suadi Arabia
>Hillary Clinton gets on her knees for Saudi Arabian money
What did Crooked Hillary mean by this?

What the fuck?????

>I didn't know Jeb was a member of the Bush family
I don't have any funny images on my laptop, so here's a cool book.

Nigger, are you serious?

fake

Union conglomerate. Theyve only endorsed democrats and probably endorsed Hillary only because their loves were in jeopardy.

Trump is done. Cruz has the nomination in the bag.

I'm hearing from word of mouth that some news station (I don't live far at all from Dallas) is talking about how many protesters are outside of the Trump rally today.

Apparently the cameras are showing a dozen people, eight of whom are press.

I talked to my uncle who is a doctor and he is almost certain she had a mild stroke or seizure right here.

He says his other friends who work in medicine are all convinced something is off with her.

Obama BTFO Trump today with his speech. Really made Trump look like an amateur. I don't think Trump stands a chance if Obama is against him.

MAGA

..but I've to go bed, can't keep my eyes open anymore, I'll have to give up on watching live this time.

Stay High on Energy, TrumpGen.

The Scolipede is a predator

We need to stoke the fire! Act like an outraged Bernie supporter, get him to address the issue and further splinter the Democrats.
"At least the gop primary is fair"

DNC document leak is being suppressed on twitter and other major media outlets

spam #guccifer2 #DNC #DncHack

Bernouts are outraged at docs timestamped from early 2015 in which the DNC lays out plans for Shillary to run in the general.

>BERNIE NEVER HAD A CHANCE.
>THIS IS HARD EVIDENCE THE DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY WAS RIGGED.

>guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/

>I'm hearing from word of mouth that some news station (I don't live far at all from Dallas) is talking about how many protesters are outside of the Trump rally today.
>Apparently the cameras are showing a dozen people, eight of whom are press.

Local Dallas TV livestream:

>fox4news.com/live

So uhh I saw somewhere that someone may have gotten into the DNC database and may have the names, numbers and addresses of everyone working for Correct the Record and where they were assigned to work at and it may be leaked

Is there any truth to this?

Just a stupid rumor I bet.

So is it chocolate or what? Where the hell can you buy this, I live in NC and I've never heard of it.

New poll incoming.

Should Trump pick a black running mate to guarantee he wins the election? If he is close in PA,Michigan,VA, a black guy would put him over the top.

l-l-l-l-ll-ll-l-l--l-looks like trump is finished forever you guys let's p-p-p-pp-p-pp-p-pack it up
the shills won..................

>tfw I was at the rally that got cancelled due to violent liberal cucks

She was just reacting to the reporter being so close to her. It's a common human reaction, you should leave your basement more.

This is just tofee

in this dump

That analogy is completely fucking retarded and doesn't even make sense. Whoever made that picture didn't think it through, and you're also a retard for posting it.

may stroke-chan bless her with a severe stroke

Does anyone here have a Trump themed mousepad?

I'M CALLING FOR A TOTAL AND COMPLETE SHUTDOWN OF ANTI-AWOOPOSTING UNTIL WE FIND OUT WHAT'S GOING ON. THERE IS TREMENDOUS HATE. WE HAVE TO FIND OUT WHAT'S GOING ON.

It's like a chocolate flavored taffy sort of.

What the fuck how have you never heard of a Tootsie roll before?

>living in USA
>never hearing of tootsie rolls
Leave your house once

>N*****
It that honestly necessary?

The black woman standing behind her looks very concerned and everyone else starts smiling nervously.

Hillary Clinton - "The Israel Wall is a fantastic idea!"

Hillary Clinton - "The Trump Wall is an awful idea!"

Hillary Clinton says US need to secure borders, and illegals should be deported.
youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0

kind of like chocolate flavoured taffy.

never heard of an American not knowing what a tootsie roll is.

they also come in the middle of lollypops (tootsiepops)

Okay some I'm here in Dallas and I yet to see a girl under an 8.

High energy milfs everywhere I look

I refuse to believe you aren't trolling. Everyone loves tootsie roll pops. EVERYONE.

How many licks does it take to get to the center?

>9 year old
>milf

Pedo scum should kill themselves

>I read this the other day, and I said, "Wow, that's really amazing, that's really incredible," and it's called the Ekans lyric.

>"Australia's population has just hit a new high of 24 million. But, as in Britain, Canada, France and elsewhere, the question is what's driving that population growth. Clarissa Bye reports in the Aussie Daily Telegraph that there are strange discrepancies between the robust fertility rates in certain parts of Sydney (Lakemba, at right) and the dearth of births in others (Surry Hills, Potts Point). As she notes, Lebanese- and Syrian-born residents have an average of four and 3.5 children respectively, whereas Australian-born women have 1.86."

>Toss Another Western Society on the Barbie?

See

Is there a Trump rally happening today? About 5 hours ago Sup Forums said there would be a Trump rally in 5 hours.

OH CRAP IM SORRY I LEFT MY LAPTOP OPEN WHEN I RAN TO THE STORE AND MY BROTHER POSTED ALL SORTS OF BAD THINGS

PLEASE DONT REPORT ME IM SORRY

You just know doctors all around the country are itching to look at her medical records. They want to know what the hell is wrong with her.

8 as in 1-10 scale of attractiveness autismo

1 burger 45 fries

kek for a second I thought you were calling 8 year olds as milfs

Where are you getting all these Trumpgoos pics?

Can we talk about how the MSM (specifically CNN) has been following the leaked DNC playbook in every single way?

Literally everything in that fucking document is what CNN has been pushing.

Doesn't that seem odd to you faggots? Doesn't that show CNN and others are, quite possibly, in direct collusion with a major political party?

>Sandniggers are Australia's version of spics

RIPIP land down under.

I live in Boone, it's in the mountains and kinda secluded so maybe that's why. Plus I've never been big on candy or sweets in general. Now Oreos on the other hand, those are my shit.

Thanks.

How do we reverse this trend guys

Should trump prepare more of his statements beforehand?

Ahh, thanks user.
It's not fair how the Dems get Union endorsements all the time but they end up getting shafted all the same.
This is the reason Trump didn't do Colorado.
He didn't want suck the bosses dicks and Hillary is the queen of this.

but hey, world isn't like that anymore, we don't have terrorism anymore.

who is this pepe based on

SPREAD IT TO YOUR BERNIE FRIENDS

SPREAD IT AROUND

SPREAD IT AROUND LIKE WILDFIRE

nypost.com/2016/06/16/leaked-document-shows-the-dnc-wanted-clinton-from-start/

witnessed

It is known.

Thank you spain. You truly are our greatest ally.

Apparently this is the Dallas protesters page.

facebookcom/events/1032983506791071/

There's literally three or four that I saved off the internet and then cycle through. If you notice, the first Trumpgoos image I used in this thread was the same one I used last thread. Eventually some anons in this thread will produce fresh OC that I'll then be able to use to add variety.

Are the shills routed and on the run?

Trump should get another celebrity to be VP. Imagine is he got Bruce Willis. That would be incredible.

It's okay. I just don't see how dropping nbombs adds to any conversation. Please tell your brother its a sign of immaturity and ignorance.

>different ID
Shills are so bad at both shilling and damage control.

Still man, Tootsie rolls are a staple like oreos. Halloween ID always get a fuck load of Tootsie rolls, which is unfortunate because while I like them, they're good for like 4 and then they get old.

And btw, I hope you meant oreos /were/ your thing, since we're all boycotting Nabisco products for moving to Mexico.

Soooo..
There really is no way to really tell who is gonna get elected?
Between the concern trolls, trumpshills, Hillary shills burn fags and the media It's just starting to feel like a Monty python side show..

>Are the shills routed and on the run?

CTR shift ended at 6PM ET. They may have a few evening shift shitposters pop back up in 40 minutes or so.

Hey guys, I made this poll, what do you think
Just to be clear, I’m not a professional ‘poll maker’ I am open to any and all criticism.

youtube.com/watch?v=sN1qZMBE9Gc

No, it's break. They'll be back.

Oreaos are made by Nabisco.....

Nabisco recently moved their plant down to Mexico

>You are eating Mexican fly shit when you eat Oreos, ya immigrant-lover

Local station showing a small group of low energy protestards

>fox4news.com/live

They'll probably be more active after the rally, when it isn't quite so hot anymore.