Based

Based.

Ronaldo McDonaldo

>them BBB boots
based

>everyone makes fun of us for eating hamburgers and mcdonalds
>they do this while shitposting about soccer and defending the sport tooth and nail
>mcdonalds mascot completely memes on famous soccer players
>"A-Americans are terrible at banter"
Fucking apologize.

I know Ronald McDonalds is not a real person, but does the same guy play him every time?

>I know Ronald McDonalds is not a real person

that's where you're wrong my friend

there is a designated ronald mcdonald for each state. for example, the ronald mcdonald of my state (kansas) is named Charles "Chip" Kelly and was actually born in a hotel room in arkansas by a web-footed Dutchwoman named Irglegru. the vermont ronald mcdonald also recently murdered his wife and three children (one of whom had downs syndrome and another who had kleinefelters syndrome) so that position is currently vacant.

>clowns syndrome

interesting history. maybe the most interesting american historical figure.

I unironically think that Ronald appearing there was awesome, a company known for providing quality food and their solidarity, making millions billions of people happy all over the world reminds people of a lovable character like Ronald and in turn, this great company itself while making the sport grow.

>Buenos Aires has one of the world's only two kosher McDonald's restaurants, the other one being in Israel.

hmmmmmmmm

This is how we view sissyfoot in the U.S a sport for children and women

>quality food

The real joke here is the obese female official. This is almost the perfect photo to sum up America. You've got burgers, obesity, forced equality. All that's missing is the token black man who only got the job because muh diversity.

>yfw you notice the only worldwide fast food franchise that's not owned by Jews is the only one goys have an issue with

Must be pure coincidence.

I get Ronald McDonald, he's there for marketing purposes, but what in all that is holy is the fat cunt to the left doing there?

the food isn't equal in every country. here is very decent for the price you pay

>fat lineswoman

literally everything that isn't the chicken burger is both disgusting and overpriced

Ronald McDonald insanity

First time I see a female referee with an ugly body