Oh, fuck off

Oh, fuck off.

Just fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QtDKfd-pEGw
suttonnick.tumblr.com/
suttonnick.tumblr.com
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/523414/labour-MP-Jo-Cox-shooting-Leeds-Birstall
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As if the Daily Mail wasn't bad enough.

SPREAD THIS VIDEO LIKE A FAGGOT SPREADS AIDS
youtube.com/watch?v=QtDKfd-pEGw

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT

>butchered
I hate journalists

Sounds like a psy op

How did that happen? Didn't he see the sign that said "This is a no gun zone"?

Yes.... yes.... the false flag is working... you don't want to be like that crazy gunman do you? Well make sure to vote stay.

How about you post some original content faggot?

IT'S FAKE. THE DAILY STAR IS OWNED BY RICHARD DESMOND AN EXTREMELY PRO-BREXIT INDIVIDUAL.

>pro eu mum of two

britcucks HAHAHAHAHAHA

enjoy your eu and enjoy your infinite slav subhuman supply :^)

It's not fake. It's been on the paper review on Sky News.

Is this satire?

Well, looks like Remain just secured the vote from every single female in the country.

No it wasn't I literally just watched it and didn't see it.

>Bad week for Trump
>Bad week for Brexit

We're all just gonna have to live with this globalist hell aren't we?

>Brexit gunman
NOT AN ARGUMENT

are brits as gulible as swedes to bites this kind of fake horse shit?

No, it's completely real.

I can't fucking believe it.

>killer is brown

LET'S NOT RUSH TO ANY CONCLUSION GUYS, MOST LIKELY IT WAS OUR FAULT!

>killer is white

HITLER HAS RISEN!

SIX MILLION MORE!!!!

Stop with your horsehit its FAKE as fuck

post the original pls.

>SIX MILLION MORE!!!!

suttonnick.tumblr.com/

>exactly what Sup Forums does with the colours reversed

It's a fake article you idiots.

suttonnick.tumblr.com

Tmo's papers.

Only Star and Metro blaming Brexit

A great time to tweet back about the 4/5 syrians who just raped a 14 yr old in newcastle park, a story being kept quiet because the issue is "sensitive".

I'm laughing while in a condition that makes painful to laugh.

PRAISE KEK!

This is clearly a false flag right?

I mean an attack on a pro-EU MP right before the referendum and every shitty news outlet jumping on the Brexit motive bandwagon?

Didn't it turn out that he never actually said "Britain First" or anything related to Brexit? Doesn't matter, the lie was put out there and she was asassinated in the name of the European Jewnion.

Nice labels, No wonder its a shite paper :^)

Prove it cunt

Here's the actual daily star article, cunt.

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/523414/labour-MP-Jo-Cox-shooting-Leeds-Birstall

that is the original

I'm usually not one who believes in false flag attacks like this but the timing is just too good here. Leave was starting to pick up momentum and just before the election we get an attack that just guaranteed that britain will vote Remain. It's just too good to be true.

Either that or some fucking idiot who wants britain to leave just made sure that won't happen. They're inbred hooligans so that might be the most likely explanation really.

Yeah but it doesn't matter at this point because of the whole "repeat a lie" thing even though the people that originally reported his Brexit motives and shoutings had to retract it.

Why can't they be more fucking subliminal. this is just weak bait

(OP)
That's too late. The most easily influenced part of the electorate, women, will make Remain win. Even if the demonization is based on bullshit.

If you think you politically involved people are the majority, you're gravely mistaken. Politically unsavvy sheeps are the majority and if the Brexit camp is made stinky, they won't vote for that.

Except Sup Forumsis a group of fashy goys on the internet to shitpost and the newspapers are supposedly professional journalist.

I'm guessing Brexit isn't going to be happening.

Honestly, this is probably the first shooting to happen that seems like a false flag to me. I mean shit, this guy really think this shit would help his cause? Shady at best.

Hi Mohammad

Honestly the right to vote should be stripped from women. It's one of the western world's biggest mistakes as they've proven time and again they're not fit to handle the responsibility.

IT'S FAKE YOU KEKS

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

HERE IS THE REAL DAILY STAR ARTICLE

To be fair, the "unarmed teenager" ALWAYS is a nigger that commited at least one felone within 10 minutes of being perforated.

It's like a law of nature at this point.

>Gunman
>Britain

Confirmed fake.

If the globalists win, then it's WW3.
>but goy you must defend your country
>>your country is controlled and owned by globalists

How do you know they didn't change it?

The Daily Star is literally the lowest of the low

Only sub-human mouth breathers with webbed hands and feet buy that "newspaper". I wouldn't even use it for toilet roll it's so full of shit.

A war is coming

Why would they? If they had an agenda, they'd be consistent wouldn't they?

Ctrl+F on the webpage and type in things like "brexit" and "leave", nothing comes up accusing the killer as being a 'brexit killer'.

I hope this sways opinion against Brexit. I do not want any economic fallout from that to weaken Hillary's chances.

Re: the Daily Star:
>"What it is really is a Beano for adults," says Greenslade.

THE TIME HAS COME, MEME SOLDIERS
NWO HAS LEARNED POL TACTICS
USING THEM AGAINST US
WE MUST REMAIN VIGILANT
WE MUST ALL, ALL ACT NOW AND TAKE THE FIGHT TO TWITTER, REDDIT AND TUMBLR
BRING LOGIC AND PROOF
AND IN GREAT NUMBES
IT IS NOW OR NEVER!!!
MAGA!!
BRITIAN FIRST!!
WE MUST NEVER SLACKEN!!
SAVE THE ENGLISH! EXPOSE THE TRUTH

It doesn't matter. No one reads corrections.

You just have to throw "he shouted britain first!" out there, and that's the only thing people will remember.

>be british
>ban guns
>still get shot

>Only sub-human mouth breathers with webbed hands and feet buy that "newspaper". I wouldn't even use it for toilet roll it's so full of shit.

Their vote is worth just as much as yours. Praise democracy.

EXT NOW EXIT NOW

Yanks please get Trump as President, I feel no pride in my country anymore and I hope he'll welcome a brexiteer and a supporter of his.

The Eternal Cuck has weighed in.

>Daily Star
>professional journalist
top lel

>WHITE MALE

but he did?

Don't you guys get it?

The owner of the Daily Star is pro-leave to the extreme. He donated £1 million to UKIP last year.

Why have they got a headline saying "BREXIT GUNMAN". It's genius.

They are going to get ridiculed so much for this headline that they will actually end up distancing brexit from the situation and making it taboo to link the two.

It's for us

She was also stabbed.

>Nationalists lost the austrian presidency
>thanks to women

then
>Brexit doesn't happen
>Shillary gets elected

And the irony about all of that is that it will ultimately reduce women's well being.

Oh shit.

20p, still?!

Shit, got source?

Actually I think it such an outrageous accusation to make, that it will just piss people off more.

I think this will counter the 'subtle' connections from the left leaning media.

>thinking of her husband and her kids

i bet

Desmond is indeed heavily pro-Leave but, and I know you'll probably laugh, is the Daily Star? Because the editors can overrule their superiors. Look at the MoS vs. the DM, MoS is Remain, DM is Leave.

Cheep plumbing so I don't care.

agreed.

They have simply made the connection look ridiculous.

Could it be true lads.... We need to wait till the next polls to see of we can recover.

Yep, mudslide said someone there told them that he shouted it. Papers all tweeted it as if it was fact. Most has since been retracted.

HOAX/SETUP
OBVIOUS.
The news is totally fucking staged/fake.

Brand the killer a mad loner.
Campaign as though this hadn't happened.
Keep calm and carry on.

Polls are meaingless now.
Only the final poll counts.
God speed anons.

Kek I like how it says "job done!" next to Sturridge looking directly at the front page title

So you agree banning guns would mean they were unobtainable?

That Taylor Swift nonsequitur though.
Of which party is he jealous?
I can see Owen wishing he owned a pygmy.

GG Britain.

Spread wide and open for that BIG MUSLIM COCK

Leavers are going to leave no matter what.

Those still wavering might be swayed but I cant see waverers actually voting by any margin anyway. No one expects remainers to actually turn up either.

There is still a week to go and this will blow over by then.

Plus there is likely to be a Muslim attack anyway. Stay out of London btw.

Wait wait wait, the "Britain First" thing came from a fucking dune coon? I knew Bongistan was fucked but the day you start believing camel jockeys when they cry racism to events they weren't actually present to is the day that you're beyond help.

>four foot black man she found in her closet
>Kinda jealous
Oh Owen..

I hope that this terrible act brings home to the British--and more particularly to the English--public the price of giving way to ugly, selfish nationalism. It's obvious what dark feelings and violent impulses can be let loose by trying to "go it alone" in a rapidly changing world.

And what a good person Ms. Cox was. Her murder is a tragic loss to her country and her people.

So was he a Brexit supporter or not?

Brazil pls no