"I am one with the Force, the Force is with me."

"I am one with the Force, the Force is with me."

What did he mean by this?

He was trying to activate his midichlorians.

"I am the best character in this movie, the best character is me"

>I am Donnie Yen. I am the best character.

>I'm only here because Disney wants to pander to the Chinese audience

>DUDE TWO GUYS ARE FRIENDS SO THEY ARE FAGGOTS XD

He and Forest Whitaker gave some of the worst performances I've seen in a big budget movie

Whitaker just stood there and died.

Yeah I didn't get why people are saying their gay. I went to see it a second time to see if there was something I wasn't picking up on. Turns out it was just autism.

He meant that you're a colossal faggot

>The name's Lando
Holy fuck, that threw me through a loop

Was he a jedi?

writers were trying to create a meme or a quote to be remembered

What the FUCK was this guy's problem?

Well it's not like anybody people are looking at Star Wars for the greatest performances in the industry's history. Nobody was jumping on Hamill or Fisher after A New Hope, and Guinness notoriously thought it was schlock.

I'm not saying it can't be, but it never will. Ewen McGregor/Obi-Wan's emotional outburst at Anakin post-High Ground is one of the realest, most emotional and powerful scenes and performances in the franchise, and yet it's so unwarranted because the script up to that point had not developed their characters.

Star Wars suffers from Blade Runner syndrome. Great setpieces, great overall aesthetic, great performances, garbage scripts with no characters.

I am saving this movie, the movie savior is me.

I blame JK Rowling

Religious zealot. Not really sure why Redditors like him with their fedora atheism and all.

A side effect of the reprogrammed which for no explained reason cannot be corrected.

Speaking of which. Do you guys think JK Rowling is just doing this new series to have an on scene homosexual kissing scene with Dumbledore? I'm pretty sure that's what's going to happen.

Kinda felt like it. Donnie should be pissed to be playing such a pointless and stereotypical character. Of course he's the only one who can reach this stupid switch that makes no sense in its location just like 50,000 other things going on in this movie

The fact that most of his lines in the movie were the ad lib moments on set

he looks like blazooper in this pic