Sawker

How does MLS compare to other leagues around the world in terms of talent? Will MLS ever overtake the primier league in world viewership?

Neymar and his actual girlfriend
(OP, my image simplify your whole thread)

MLS is roughly equal to English League One

Bruna Marquezine on my picture. she is his actual girlfriend.

Bruna Marquezine pretty face

It is possible OP. Soccer is only growing in The United States!!!

Neymar's son

There is like 10 leagues. MLS is the worst of them.

But think the good side. it is not the worst of 1000 leagues.

It will take long ... long ... long ... time to happen. but it will happen, because Soccer is growing in USA. and Canada.

son of Neymar

>raising another woman's son

hot

Brasileirão liga 1 of Brasil is the most cool league

Very good posts. However the janny is currently cleaning his hands from cheeto dust followed by clicking of the report button.

>Will MLS ever overtake the premier league in world viewership?
I think the MLS will certainly grow larger and more popular, but I doubt it will ever reach EPL levels of fame since great players just naturally gravitate towards Europe due to the salaries and existing networks.

Poland/Sweden tier

What's with all the hues today?

Below English Championship level.

FIGHT AND WIN!!!!!

ARGUMENT:

MLS will be one of the 3 biggest leagues in the world in 10-15 years time. It's economcally built to be a big league. The European leagues are economically archaic, and built for a time capitalism didn't dominate football. It's only a time before Champions LEague becomes Europe's answer to the MLS. Permanent league, no relegation, invite only.

wow an actual good, non-shitpost and well informed opinion about the future of MLS and soccer

You're fucking stupid.

Great argument

If MLS sorts out the defence, it could be a top 5 league in terms of overall quality and watchability.

Assuming those salaries are sustainable...

It will never be better than the mexican league, let alone being the best in the americas, let alone being a top league in the world because the Champions league is europe only and there's no prestigious clubs outside europe and south america. Also, America will never give two shits about MLelS, let alone soccer in general which means we will always be shit in the world cup.

That's like asking if the German league of American football will ever threaten the NFL.

There is too much conflict with other american sports atm, in order to experience the growth your talking about either baseball or football would have to crumble into nothingness in the next 5 years

ITS ALL A MOOT POINT.

emotionally, euro clubs equate to high school and most college teams in the US. it's all very organic. i envy this framework. every criticism
about our "franchises" is absolutely spot-on.
until you fully understand and appreciate this difference you will never understand european club soccer.
will MLS perhaps have net earnings surpassing european leagues? maybe. but that doesn't matter. it's a facade. the names are facades. "united" this, "real", "sporting." plug-and-play. Your grandfather never supported an MLS team. Your uncle never had a shot at the local academy. I'm sure the new Ghanian midfielder has supported the Chicago Fire since his boyhood mud-hut upbringing.