Eternal Arsenal Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Arsenal/status/894588453563752457
youtube.com/watch?v=hnsGcwCwDWs
youtube.com/watch?v=AcDzV4ZI9yw
youtube.com/watch?v=58QM7AMNoJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=BlKCFZu5Ro4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Man I love this picture, would be cooler if Gabby and Santi didn't look like a couple of dweebs in their suit

twitter.com/Arsenal/status/894588453563752457

its not Santi's fault he's so tiny

youtube.com/watch?v=hnsGcwCwDWs

Is Alexis staying the worst possible thing? Sure he's a great player but now the entire squad knows he wanted to leave them because he isn't better than them, and doesn't think they have what it takes to win anything relevant... think about it

no

youtube.com/watch?v=AcDzV4ZI9yw

thats stupid

ozils legs look good i think

Imagine doubting Xhaka even the slightest

Where are the rumors

We have Kakazette instead of THIS

lads

best summer in years, all this rain is great

that is the best running posture/form I have ever seen in my life

THIS. So glad there was only like one week where it was really hot.

pretty much, that was literally suffering

>Wenger too stingy to pay for Suarez
guaranteed we would have won at least one league with him.

""Kaka""zette is class, I won't hear any slander on his name

>go to shop
>till assistant says '£10 please
>I give him £10.01
>''HOW FUCKING DARE YOU, THIS IS NOWHERE NEAR ENOUGH''

>Mustafi
>Kolasinac
>Ozil
>Elneny
>Xhaka

Half of our starting XI are muslim.
How did it come to this?

>you now remember when Based Kolašinac fucked Jese's ACLs

youtube.com/watch?v=58QM7AMNoJ4

based one true religion

>horror foul
dumb halal fans

Didn't know that was Seo. Literally ended his career with that.

oy vey goyim, why would this be a problem?

Tfw arsenal genuinely looked the better side without the main forwards, mid and defender.
Comfy feel desu, genuinely think this is legit >out year

Muslim core will win the league

Arse-0 are shit

His only sin there was that he was simply stronger than that halal weakling.

t. bootyblasted Chelski fan

>

>yfw we actually managed to keep hold of Alexis and Ozil and have added a strong wing back and a £50m striker

Wouldn't have thought this was anywhere near possible back in April, lads.

delte picture

shame it won't mean anything come the end of the season

Which Guy Ritchie movie is this?

>all this rain is great
literally no rain here. Just the Lucifer heat wave ffs

Who /pooping/ here

Sam @samuelJayC
Valencia confirm they are in talks with Arsenal over signing Gabriel. "I think it's possible" @valenciacf manager says. #afc

suffer bitch

this. its making all the grass in the garden green again, and the bald patches are growing back

2m for Jenkinson lads take it or leave it

YES

yes pls

yes, will you take a cheque?

finally we won a gold medal

>Liquid losing
fucking chinks

The girl is really smart as well. I shouldn't work with women, I get attracted way too easily desu

that's an easy yes

Wenger In

Lucas to Coruña right now, you fucking pakis. Set him free.

It's the new phase.
>black Frenchmen
>half-black Englishmen
>muslims

been /pooping/ with my /arse/ for good 20 minutes la

Senderos is going to play in the MLS.

wenger OUT
welbeck OUT
ramsey OUT
polish blogposter OUT

Van Dijk soon, Lemar next

Absolutely Blimey

Another Muslim soon

Title next

Show me a picture with more talent.

would that mean Chambers stays? wouldn't mind that at all

Sounds like you triggered a release clause at the Liverpool bodega

this is an interesting post. what the fuck did you mean by this?

>Is Alexis staying the worst possible thing?
No, even though you lose out on some transfer $$$ you keep a player who you likely couldn't replace this summer to try and get back to the CL b4 you pull a ManUtd/Liverpool. Even if Alexis ends up at Chelsea or one of the Manchester sides next season, I think it's still worth it to do everything you can to get back into the top-4 ASAP so you have that on your side to try and bring in a replacement for Alexis in the future.

Also there's the thing where the last 4-5+ times wonga put his foot down and said NO, THIS PLAYER IS NOT LEAVING they ended up leaving in about 2-3 weeks (RvP, , cesc, na$ri, and vieira too I think) so in the future this shows players that if you sign da ting you very well might be expected to fulfill your contract, no matter what the little boy inside of you say about joining a PL rival the next season after you finally go HAM for arsenal.

That said, I hope the Indian/bollywood model chick doesn't let >us down with the next signing.

>new signings
window already closed for Arsenal. Best we can hope for is some of the deadwood leaving but that's it.

Signing of the season for liverlel?

if only

I-is that Cazorshite? Is he game-ready?

>Half of our starting XI are muslim.
Is the other half even English?

Please sell this fraudster Wonga

>28 million
SELL SELL SELL and give them Wilshere and Walcott too for a combined 60 million

We can't sell Walcott to another english club, he'd ripe our defence apart twice a season.

Wonder if he knows no one gives a fuck if he stays or go

i don't know who this cunt thinks he is

>Wonder if he knows no one gives a fuck if he stays or go

Even the ones who wanted him to stay must surely be seriously fucked off with him at this point. Season after season of Wenger showing faith in him, Wenger got enough abuse for it, then he's flaunting that he wants out - subsequently lowering his price at that.

>Even the ones who wanted him to stay must surely be seriously fucked off with him at this point

That's me. His potential isn't ded like Wilshere and co. I think he can still make it. Pretty pissed that he's playing Arsenal like this when injuries have fucked all his "break out seasons" so far yet he was still handed extensions.

who /clearing/ here?

lads i just want to say
Wilshere IN

forever 5th

>poop
>muh mouyes 2nd season
>chelsea looking dire in the CS
>spurs at wembley

won't win it but don't know why absolutely everyone is writing top 4 off, liverpool have a very good chance too if they keep coutinho

>PSG are ready to offer over £80m for Alexis Sanchez and pay him up to £400,000-a-week [Independent]

Clearly bullshit. But if it isn't, do we go for this?

No. No matter how much money we have doesn't guarantee quality players we are going to have.

any of you lads from Hull? I'm in a pub here right now and this accent is horrible
wenger out
northerners out

bite their hand off for it
sign Lemar for £45m and Demarai Gray for £25m

>going up north..ever

the fuck is wrong with you, furthest i ever went was Leeds to meet some girl

People have zero manners

lol awful post

only here for a couple hours la, just passing through and waiting for my train now.
been Leeds once and it actually looked like a nice place. i don't talk to strangers tho, so i couldn't tell you about the people

when Alexis leaves for free at the end of a trophyless season you're gonna wish we cashed in and invested on some good players for the immediate future

>Leeds
It was actually bradford...went to meet the girl at their university, streets were dirty as fuck

see skin heads and roaming asians, it was so odd. Had some decent buildings though

get back home safely lad, the people are fucking orcs not even memeing
Why? This club has tons of money, money they won't fucking spend, even now...selling Sanchez now won't make Wenger change his mindset

>west ham that high
>swansea getting relegated
what in the fuck

>selling Sanchez now won't make Wenger change his mindset
You're not wrong, but assuming we'd get two good players in I'd sell him desu. I can't see us winning anything (else) this season with or without Alexis. Also it's funny you realise that Wenger won't change in this instance but were naive enough to think losing the Community Shield would change something. Nothing will ever change.

youtube.com/watch?v=BlKCFZu5Ro4

Damn, I love those pics of Riri, she just screams seducation...

Anyway

We know what we have with Sanchez, those two players can be hit or miss, i rather have Sanchez around one more year than sell him, we have money we can afford the players we need without selling Sanchez...besides plenty of deadwood to get rid of

>two good players

Not worth a world class player in his prime. Made this mistake with RvP who won United the league, how can anyone think repeating it is a good idea.

I get you, but the way I see it RVP could have carried us to the league that year while Sanchez won't do that. So it changes the situation imo

>assuming we'd get two good players
The thing is we can't be certain if we will get good players to replace him. There are more possibilities for new players to flop than to succeed like Alexis. I am more worried about Lacazette than Kolasinac in PL even though the former costed 50m than the free one.

You need to forget the Kolasinac free transfer stuff m8. If he was still contracted to Schalke he would have gone for a very high fee too.

He's at Arsenal because we offered him stupid wages that nobody else would, more than Alexis and Ozil.

How much is his wages lad?

He doesn't know

150k/wk

I would rather pay good players high wages than keeping +100k/w deadwoods like Welbeck. It's the only thing that can attract good players to come as long as Wenger in. I hope Kolasinac can only get better from now on, same about Lacazette.