Amazon has the complete series blu-ray of Cowboy Bebop on sale for $20. I've never seen it but always wanted to...

Amazon has the complete series blu-ray of Cowboy Bebop on sale for $20. I've never seen it but always wanted to. Keep in mind that the only Anime I've seen is the Ghost in the Shell movie and some episodes of DBZ. Is this worth a watch for someone who's a fan of futuristic cyberpunk type stuff?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com
youtube.com/watch?v=si7-GBpm1vU
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=460256
youtube.com/watch?v=C-sYFirfywY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, but it's more noir than cyberpunk

its on youtube for free dude

For real? Link me bro.

Yeah, it's great and worth a purchase but you can always torrent the series to try it out first

KINO
I
N
O

>I've never seen it

You won't find a better anime that's out right now (besides maybe JoJo), so I highly suggest getting it on kinoray.

It's worth it. Buy it. I have it and it's amazing. 1080p 4x3. Japanese and English audio and commentary. Decent extras. Definitely recommend.

fantastic show, doesn't go full weeb nation which makes it more cartoony and western

I mean it's about cowboys so it was never gonna be Japanese as fuck

>it's a betamax episode

just search it up brah

youtube.com

>paying for media
>paying for pleb hogwash
Jesus christ kid

Do you pay to see blockbuster movies too?

Reminder the rise of Sup Forumsedditors coming over to Sup Forums as a result of Bane memes has led to a shift in taste on Sup Forums

99% of the anime threads here are made by Sup Forumsedditors who only watch LE EPIC MANIME shonen trash and are too scared to post on Sup Forums because no one wants to talk about the same 5 old classic anime that only entry level newfaggots know about. Then they cry about Sup Forums having shit taste and proceed to buy their next avengers movie ticket.

Sup Forums has actually done a fantastic job at keeping out you Sup Forumseddit scum and so all you faggots come crying here because no one wanted to accommodate your newfaggotry.

Also you all treat Sup Forums as a place to ask for recommendations when was made to deal with garbage threads like these that aren't actually discussing anything. This thread should be deleted but since Sup Forums mods are garbage it won't be.

Sup Forums is for autism, fuck I hate weebs

one punch man is pure kino you faggot

let them come. Sup Forums is just waifutards

youtube.com/watch?v=si7-GBpm1vU

>them
hahahaahaHAAHAHA

All I found was this playlist with the annoying border but it's understandable, he's just trying to avoid copyright. I'll watch some of the pilot on youtube and see if it's any good.

I go to free screenings so no.

Ease up son, did I not mention Idk crap about Anime in my OP. That's why I came here instead of the weeb board.

huh I guess they took it down

sorry man

Just torrent it if you want to watch it now without paying money. Worth 20 if you're a buyfag, though.

is native hd or upscaled?

anybody's got an still or something?

It's not really cyberpunk...think of it more of a space western or a noir
But yes it's definitely worth watching

It's native.

It's easily worth more than $20. Do it now.

according to a review that seems to be knowledgable, it's rescanned to native HD (in 4:3), but cgi elements have been upscaled

actually, it looks great

It's my favorite anime of all time. Definitely watch it in Japanese, though. Get ready to cry at the end.

>buying anime
nigga what are you doing

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=460256

>native hd
Look at this retard.

>definitely watch it in japanese
Why?
The dub is universally regarded as superior

Meh. Spike sounds like a child in the English dub. He sounds like a man in Japanese.

That's an absolute steal. It's probably the most spellbinding just hit play series. The characters have a certain pleasant autonomy to them, especially in the beggining. There's so many influences done right with the setting, especially stellar camera framing of combat. Sometimes you have no idea how much time passes between episodes especially at first, so in a way you're longing with the characters later on to just get back safely to their former aptitude. There are just so much toe dipping moments in every little down time presented. What's greatest is the setting and its ambiguity, you never feel like these characters have conversations for the sake of the audience, so what's said and seen of the world is constantly unlocking its mysterious but not so familiar elements. It is absolutely the next step in kino that only anime could've been headed towards, impossibly cinematic timing, positioning, focal lengths and impeccable caricatures of the empty comic panel.

Why don't they make kino like this anymore?

>only seen 2 animes
Holy fuck, this is really a thing? Wtf made you stumble onto this site then. Its a site spawned from a Japanese otaku image board. You motherfuckers should be purged

Must have weird sounding children where you're from.

>besides maybe JoJo
I like jojo as much as the next guy, but it is typical shounen battle manga.

this, especially

>you never feel like these characters have conversations for the sake of the audience

Why is he retarded?

so it must have been DBZ and Pokemon.

Birth rates really fucked with Japanese men, overall shift towards generating more content then you could shake a stick at, television reinessance spilled completely over lackluster hollywoood and every movie has a "serialized" look to it, impromptu framing and muddled "gritty" character relations in which neither can quip each other harder, did mention shaky cam?

holy shit that's an old image

I dont know senpai, when I first came here all I had seen was the adult swim shit. I just wanted to meme it up on Sup Forums

2bh, I fucking despised anime and had only seen episodes of Pokemon when it aired in the 90's before I came here. Even then it took me years to stoop low enough to watch even Bebop.

>tfw already own the DVD version but still tempted to buy it
Does it come with any cool extra features?

When you draw a picture on a piece of paper, is that HD?

>but cgi elements have been upscaled
This is what worried me.
I bought the complete DVD set last year.

I'm a purest.

youtube.com/watch?v=C-sYFirfywY

Good looking out OP, I've been a fan of this show for years. I've got the blu ray torrent on my hdd, but I can't pass up a deal like this.

Is this from the 2004 election?