Do you plan on getting married and having children? Why or why not?

Do you plan on getting married and having children? Why or why not?

I got married and plan on having kids soon.

Because I feel like there's an active effort to stomp out my native culture.

Meet a mega nice virgin girl at the church... After some weeks we got together and are now after 2 years ready for marriage.... We both want 4-5 kids

Been married and had kids.

Wife died a few years back from cancer and my kids are now either doing their Medical degree in Uni or are learning a trade.

It's not like there are any women who would marry me, so no.

I want to get married and have kids but I'm a mentally ill man who thinks he's a woman so I'm a little bit fucked in that regard. Infertility is probably why so many trannies kill themselves since we're pretty much useless in the grand scheme of things

I would very much like children in accordance with God's command to be fruitful and multiply, and to lead by example, none of this "one child at most when I'm 45" nonsense whch infects our culture and is leading to our downfall and ultimate extinction.

No women I've come across agree with the idea of doing that with me, however.

Yup

Gonna try to have 4 ayran children

Go away

Getting married in a month and maybe children next year.

Got married when I turned 21; so far two sons. We plan on having one more in two to three years.

Sorry for your loss.

I want to get married but not have kids. I am terrible with children and as a caretaker. If I ever get married I plan on saving my money and moving away to Alaska or Bennyland with my wife away from modern progressive lunacy. That is, if I ever do actually get married.

Why get married if your not going to have kids? Just live together.

fucking proles

Godspeed.

NO, I WANNA BE A NEAT FOREVER

Nah.

Did both already and now I get to pay for her living with her new boyfriend while her mother while I get to pay extra directly to her grandmother inorder for that old lady to take care of my kid while she fucks away every cent the government forces me to pay her supposedly to take care of our child..

Nah. Now I just fuck women and leave 'em before shit gets serious.

holy fuck hans thats the literal Sup Forums jackpot

Until Family Law is fixed, guys don't get married.
>inb4 (((you)))

The person you meet and love at the start is never the same person at the end.
Hide your wealth and strong women along for infinity. It's the only way in the modern world's legal framework

I am divided. On the one hand I am trying to join the army and wouldn't trust a woman. On the other hand I am becoming more open to the idea of a wife and kids. Maybe I'll join a church or something

*string

>Married?
If I met a girl that can keep her crazy in check, sure. So far, no such luck.
>Kids?
No. I have a genetic disorder that could be passed to my offspring. While technology has vastly improved for this issue since I was young they definitely wouldn't have had it as rough as I did. But I don't want them to experience that. So I'll pass on that. No sense in spreading shitty genes.

Popping the question soon, kids will be later when things are more settled down.

A marriage is a vow to stay together as a loving couple no matter what happens. Not just to have children. I do believe a marriage should be required if you have children, though.

Never. I'm 5'1", so I wouldn't even be able to reach high enough to put the damn ring on her finger.

Dat ID tho...

ofcourse. Literally why live if not to die alongside those who love you?

Ehh the wife told me to carry on mate, she told me she would come back and kick my arse if I moped about.

Appreciate the condolences though mate.

what's the disorder user? Is it ass burgers? Surely it an't be bad enough to literally not have kids at all.

I have a girlfriend of 3 and 1/2 years, gonna wait till after college to propose. Hope to have 2 kids, no more, no less, but that's a little ways off. I'll wait until I'm more financially stable to start a family.

Just had my second. Only white baby in the maternity. You cucks are sad.

doing god's work bro

Technically it's a disease. Glaucoma. Causes you to go blind if left untreated. You usually get it as you get older. But I was born with it and my kids have a higher likelihood of getting it earlier in life. Like I said the technology is a lot better than when I was young. But still...

want to marry Lulu

>Do you plan on getting married and having children?
of course. no kids because I'm still too young for that but definitely when I hit late 20s

>Why or why not?
because family is the only real wealth an average person can accrue. having no family makes an individual feel lonely and alienated which leads to depression and whatnot.

Sorry for bad and incoherent english. It's way past my normal bedtime but I had a shit ton work I had to bring home and I made the mistake of drinking too much coffee.

So a TL;DR version:

>Got married
>Had a child
>Got divorced
>She gets a new boyfriend
>She starts blowing all the money I send for the kid on herself and her boyfriend
>Refuse to pay
>Get a court order to pay child support
>She dumps the kid to her parents/grandparents
>Keeps blowing away money I am forced to send her
>Try to appeal the goverment to investigate
>They refuse since mother is always right
>Get sued for child abuse
>Now I have to spend extra money since the kid is actually with my ex-wifes parents and grandparents.
>Not legally allowed to see the kid
>Ex's parents and grandparents agree to let me see the kid since they know my ex is a selfish lying bitch..

And people wonder why I distrust single mothers telling me all sorts of sob stories.

No and my autism is only getting worse. Isolation doesn't help.

Yep I'm engaged to good Christian girl and we plan on having at least 2 kids and raising them in the way of the Lord

Yes. Children are free farmhands.

Woops you're right, now that I'm a degenerate I'm calling it off.

I consider myself conservative and fairly red pilled, but I pale in comparison to my gf. Most people would call her a nazi if they heard her deepest opinions and thoughts.
We're getting married next year.
She's also 100% aboard with staying home and raising our children they way we want them to be raised.
I fucking adore the woman and I won't stop fucking her every goddamn night until we have at least 5 or 6 beautiful white godfearing children.

>married
>kids
Not even once.

No to both.

I don't want to share my life or property with anyone and I have no interest in jumping through hoops just to find "Ms. Right".

I'm content with being single and childless.

I doubt it to both.

I'm 35 nobody has ever been interest in me. Maybe I'll order a Russian bride.

I'm getting married in the fall (28), we'll probably have kids in the next 2 or 3 years.

She often says she wants to be a stay-at-home mom while the kids are young, which I'm totally open to (assuming I make enough by that point)

yes and because it is want i want to do

yes but i want a mommy first

then i move to russia and have 3-4 deti and do incest with daughter

>marriage
>wanting to give up half your stuff

Fuck you. Natalists should be murdered.Do you get a kick out of human suffering?

>Raising a child in Romania

While I still need to think about LTRs, it's no mystery than marriage and kids are more or less scams.

Fuck it, I've got notes of the subject, I'll just paste:
Pros of marriage (against LTRs):
Tax breaks and hospital visiting rights are basically it.
Cons:
-You'd be a fucking idiot to marry someone who didn't agree with you on religious grounds and you're an atheist. That should cause alarm bells in your head. If you're going to marry a woman that you disagree with so drastically, love has poisoned you.
-Marriages don't last long, people change, and then you're fucked.
-About 40% of marriages end in divorce (office of national statistics, UK). Once that divorce hits, you now have to reorganise your entire life (property, bank accounts, ALIMONY, your fucking heart, etc). In short, marriage is a losing proposition.
Note: Fools marry because it makes them think they can keep their woman.

Conclusion: It's not worth it, the only gain is the tax breaks, which aren't worth the risks from the divorce or probably even the price of the wedding.

As for kids, that's harder.
-Having kids even warps the minds of paedophiles (asks Sup Forums's loli threads), your brain goes into whatever mode it needs to in order to keep you around. Love, sex, kids and anything of the sort, will all make you work against yourself.
-Pregnancy is 9 months of hell for both parties, that's bad enough once, but what about thrice?
-Kids cost a fucktonne of time and money.
-As soon as you've had a kid, you've lost all appeal to anyone other than the mother, who's pussy is now destroyed.
-In line with your warped mind, as soon as a kid is born, you've lost at least a decade of your life.
-Before you know it, you'll have to move to a good school district and that house you've put your life into doesn't seem so valuable anymore.

cont

-Seriously, kids are fucking torture, you lose sleep and your career.
-If you've got kids, you can never any big risks like leaving your job (although some employers like that).
-Passing on your genes is just a silly excuse, your kid gets half, their kids gets half... Before you die, you'll be irrelevant.

Conclusion: Kids are only worth it because they poison your mind and let an employer think you're never gonna leave (because you basically can't). May the court have mercy on your if you have kids with a woman who then changes for the worst. DON'T BE FOOLED.

Also, pic related.

Yes, but I'm scared no one will ever be able to love me.
Even if I do get married, I can't care for children, they're dirty and even though I need to continue my blood-line, I don't know how to deal with a child under the age of 5. I can't talk with about philosophy or history, they might listen to me read, but that's about it.
I also want to travel the world and experience things.

Married, no kids, don't plan on any

> What if it's a handicap
> What if it's a faggot
> What if it's a she and comes home with a sandnigger
> Takes half your income
> Takes half your free time if not all
> Diapers, pukes, puberty
> And for the sake of morality, don't want to be responsible to put somebody in this fucked world
Yeah no thanks

I don't care about marriage so much as I want some cute daughters.

Been there, done that. Never again.

This, really.

and yet somehow the sandniggers have zero problems shooting out 8 babies at a time from their wives cunts

>Been there, done that. Never again.
Do tell.

Even if I wanted to I wouldn't be able to attract a woman. Never even kissed a woman and yet my family still think I'll get married one day lol

Deep down I know it would be nice and I truly want to, but I can't do it in this world. I don't want to love or raise a child in a broken world.

I guess when the world is fixed I can finally love again.

I'm married.
No kids and not gonna have them.
Me and my old lady have aged past that shit.

Nice Polex.

I find it hard to believe that people like you browse this place

As soon as alimony is abolished.

getting married, going to have kids right after.

my Fiance was with me when I had $20 in the bank account, and now I'm close to a millionaire, and she's willing to sign a pre-nup. Also white.

Already married. Hit 5 years yesterday, in fact.

Not having children unless this nation pulls its head out of its ass.

there is no decent people left to fuck im ok with my sheep

>because I feel like there's an active effort to stomp out my native culture.

Saying that as a native Belgian is the same as asking "do i smell burnt" in a house openly in flames

No, I'm not a cucked retard who plays the nu-male beta cuckboi game with women who've fucked 10 niggers at the age of 21. MGTOW is the only way, faggots.

>1 post by this id

RARE

Yeah, western women are bestern women! Absolute wife material.

Prenup is your friend m9. Also if it comes down to it get the best lawyer you can possibly afford.

Aren't Americans supposed to have the stereotype of knowing nothing of geography outside the US, Peru?

Sadly I don't plan on doing any of those. I'm very ambitious and I fear that a wife could take half of my hard earned work and I probably won't have kids as I have some genes that have been bothering me since I was a kid. I'd like to pass on my name and my face features as I'm pretty handsome but I don't want to pass on my bad genes.

Also it looks like global warming is fucking up the planet and I don't want to add to it by having a kid. Plus I wouldn't want my kid to be born as he's going to struggle his whole life if global warming jumps in danger levels

Want to marry soon (though my girlfriend prefers to wait a little longer, so her parents can get used to the idea)
And as for kids, right now, I don't see why I would have any, though I expect that I will want some later and do not generally have anything against children.
If possible, not more than 3 though.

You're a race Traitor if you don't have white children.

But you're a sucker if you get married.

You're a deadbeat if you don't stay with your family.

And you're a nigger if you just knock birches up.

It's a conundrum.

Can't wait to get married!

what movie is this?

The women in my generation are really strong.

>1 post by this ID.
Shit topic desu senpai.
Make another thread?

>half gold rolex

shit taste desu

of course I do (am). Anything else is degeneracy.

Good luck finding a marrigeable woman though.

As soon as I find my Muslima I'm immediately going to start breeding her until we have 5 kids.

White American women are just far too degenerate.

I want to but I feel barely anything for females physically and nothing emotionally so it doesn't feel likely.

>do you plan on getting married
>do you plan
If anything, I've planned suicide at the age of 30

Sad!

>pre-nup.
It'll get thrown out mate.

to be honest, I think they should be allowed to dress as slutty as possible. It shows who you shouldn't stick your dick in

doesn't matter to me one way or another.

women care about such shit.

>people will argue that there are some girls that don't need rape

I'd like to get married and have kids, but the truth is that girls only like guys who are outgoing and muscular. Shy and average guys usually have to settle for sloppy seconds. Plus, almost all women these days have fucked 5+ guys. I'm not going to have a woman who was other guys' cumdumpsters raise my children.

I would like to but all women are worthless parasitic harlotts nowadays.

But what about the influence they will have on young girls? That will result in even more whores.

I like the idea of it but the reality of it not so much. I'm 23 years old and most of the women worth marrying are taken. A good majority of them are already starting to lose their looks and put on weight. Maybe if I'm lucky enough to snag a young girl but don't plan on either.

Marry a Muslim girl, you have to convert though