Movies to watch when high

Movies to watch when high

>Blade Runner

Hausu

inb4dudeweedlmao

blade runner is boring as shit even when high desu

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

Anything you would normally be interested in watching. This is coming from a 20 year pothead. Don't fall for the "YOU HAVE TO WATCH X MOVIE ON WEED" meme. Just pick something you would normally watch and smoke a joint before it. Guaranteed you'll love it. Merry Christmas, Peace and Love and Good Vibes. ~420~

Le weed xD

amigo mota jajajajaja

DUDE

2001 for sure, enter the void is great too

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

>grows braincells
Could've fooled me. Potheads are by and large retarded

people are by and large retarded

DUDE

Never been particularly partial to dudeweedlmao, but Crank 2 is drunkino.

>Drug dealer hasn't responded in TWO days

is this nigga dead or what??

How in the hell am I supposed to get weed now. He's the only drug dealer I trust or know AND always had good weed. Everyone else has shitty mexican weed(corn) which I refuse to smoke. I just wanted to smoke a couple gs and go back to not smoking till the next semester is over

Could've fooled me. 4channers are by and large smart

The Congress
2013 ‧ Drama film/Science Fiction ‧ 2h 12m

He's probably on Christmas vacation. Shame on you for not stocking up.

nope. weed makes that even more painful

He's inside of a pizza shop. If it seems closed you just need to open the gate.

>he doesn't get his shit from the darkweb

DUDE XD

Tinder my man. Always drug dealers on tinder in major cities.

bad:
- 2001 (probably fine if i made it through the part with the apes)
- the matrix (just got bad vibes)
- logan's run (was fun up until the spooky sex room which brought on bad vibes)
- going to get a burger and having to talk to the guy manning the counter while trying to maintain

enjoyable:
- gremlins 2
- a scanner darkly
- conan the barbarian
- any werner herzog documentary
- house
- the fellowship of the ring
- star wars: a new hope
- labyrinth
- ghost in the shell
- clan of the cave bear
- the neon demon
- redlettermedia

best:
- going for a walk on the beach

damn it. This actually makes sense now. He texted me a week earlier saying he was selling all his good shit for 10 a pop

I should've listened

>Christmas vacation
Oh hey I forgot about that. No wonder shitposting levels shot up so much in the past week.

Too risky and too easy to fuck up OPSEC

D U D E
U
D
E

W E E D
E
E
S

L M A O
M
A
O

Fucking kill yourselves, degenerate weed smokers.[/spoiler

Tim and Eric awesome show great job. I know it's not a film but I can barely count the amount of times I laughed for at least a minute straight while high. I know it's a pothead show.

Sucks for you, user. In my state weed is legal. At least until Trump decides that the DEA is the one federal office he won't defund and starts cracking down on that shit.

I saw La La Land stoned off my ass the other day. It enhanced the experience.

>shitposting levels
>shot up
>on tv

I'm scared of the fbi coming to my house

I'm very paranoid and they are all over that shit

>Anything you would normally be interested in watching
don't watch requiem for a dream though

total recall is a blast with some grass, pure kino

The problem with watching movies high is that you have to maintain the high throughout the movie. Takes me an average of 4-5 grams for an average 2hr. movie.

The Darth Vader rip-off is still pretty fucking awesome. I'm guessing the movie version isn't nearly as good looking.

Your state has medical weed? Get a club card, its not even hard. My fucking city has billboards all over town advertising weed doctors.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE IM SOOOOOOOOOO HIGH RIGHT NOW XD *rips le crack pipe* DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE WEEED LMAO

tfw need weed to escape from my crippling loneliness and depression

They have though. The good old blackedkino and cunny threads are now being replaced by snyderfags and other memes from the summer.

you don't smoke weed with a crack pipe

Dude, watch The Neon Demon with director commentary. Shit is life changing.

Have you ever watched Blade Runner ON WEED?!

Do you smoke alone?

I have a couple buddies I'll watch shit B movies with. We roll a blunt and puff it slow through the first 20 minutes and that's usually enough to get us through 2 hours of bullshitting.

Except requiem for a dream or water ship down

Alone so either the weed I get around here is garbage or I just have high tolerance.

Jesus Christ and I thought i was bad

maybe YOU don't

Some genres are obviously better to watch stoned than others. Martial Arts movies are about as good as it gets in my experience, a genre I'm not even that interested in unless I'm high

>watching a film while high
>remembering the film

Pick one.

Also, being buzzed/tipsy on alcohol is superior for enjoying a film anyway.

The first time i got super high i watched escape from new york and total recall on my friends big ass coach in his nice house with a huge tv. For some reason they both made that highs one of the best and comfie time ever. Never got that same feeling getting high and watching those movies again altho ive tried.

I remember I got way too stoned while watching Invictus and the only thing I got out of the movie is that niggers don't like Rugby.

Studio Ghibli movies. I saw Spirited Away in theaters while high and it was one of the best experiences of my entire life.

I remember plenty of movies I saw high, it doesn't affect your memory unless you get really blitzed.

>Also, being buzzed/tipsy on alcohol is superior for enjoying a film anyway.
the best is smoking some weed beforehand and then drinking during the film

I wonder how many of those posts are just people anticipating winter/summerfags