Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejV_xyd19kc
youtube.com/watch?v=LZR91ogniVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shit, just like your country.

She was elite in 2008. Shit in 2017.

Sometimes sports just evolve that way.

This
Also every single faggot who claimed she could be a guy went into hiding and denial after she got wrecked
>she could defeat me cause she's elite
lmao kys faggots

if ronda stood there and tried to exchange punches and kicks with a man like how she tried with Amanda she'd get wrecked, however you're a clueless slob with no takedown defense and she would break your arm in seconds.

>implying she could take me down
>Implying I wouldn't end her life
I bet you're the kind of autist who thinks Bruce Lee was some actual fighting legend
I swear this place must be full of twinks

Elite shit.

got shook too easy
weak mental game

therefore shit

Elite at throwing people to the ground once she got in the clinch.

She also has the best armbars in WMMA's shortlived history

Basically if she could successfully get her gameplan off and could get into the clinch and take her opponents down to that armbar position, then the fight was over.

Holm and Nunes both had good striking and kept her from getting into the clinch, I feel like if she worked on her striking defense and her clinch entries she could still beat any top WMMA fighter

Elite in the sense that she pretty much popularized WMMA

She's a woman, go figure.

She put WMMA in the spotlight, dominated every fight, and trash talked. She was elite for her time, but the sport evolved and she didn't.

Look at how many fighters used to be elite but didn't grow and change. Those who don't go with the flow get lost in the current.

she was elite in her limited skillset. The problem is some asshole implanted her with the idea that she could and should box in her matches

Everyone else was shit. She was mediocre.

t. 29% body fat "bear mode"

She was elite because WMMA was not developed.

She would probably beat you.

She could've easily beaten Holm and Nunes the same way ironically. She screwed herself by believing she was a boxer.

nah, she tried clinching in both fights but her opponents said no to that bullshit. its her fault for having no clinch set ups and getting memed on at a distance.

>replying to Achilles or any of his other personalities

How new can you be fellas

This is nothing new. Many people here know very well she can't defeat a man
Just because you're a frail faggot who has so little experience he thinks a woman can beat him, it doesn't mean the rest of us normal ones are delusional
Do you weigh 90 lbs and wear cute panties by any chance?
>a lightweight broad can beat a normal with meme clinches
LMAO

He tries so hard it's adorable. You'll never be the new ICE though, baby.

Elite for a while. In terms of how one dimensional she is and how that fucked her over, exactly the same as early mens MMA fighters when that talent pool was also super shallow

She cannot even throw a punch, she's shit

>World-class grappler
>Trains exclusively at a boxing gym, striking coach tells her that she can stand and bang with anyone
>Gets cocky and tries to fight good boxers/kickboxers in standup
>Gets fucking HEEMED by actual good strikers
Wew, at least Maia learned from this.

anyone got her nudes lol?

i think im gonna jerk off to her sports illustrated shoot after i get off work

she was elite like jordan was elite

got passed by time

She could beat a regular skinnyfat average man with no martial arts training like you.

It's absurd to suggest she could beat any male fighter.

This tbqh.

Well, he was. So.... fuck you.

good thread

same. I do MMA and I could destroy her at the very least. Same with in Prime Mike Tyson if I had a few months to prepare. People hype up these athletes to such a ridiculous degree.

which is only slightly better thn women's snoboard cross. Behold, the wonders of highly skilled Olympic athletes:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejV_xyd19kc

`warning: it is an insult to athletes in particular and humanity in general.

Even more ridiculous:
Women's Olympic Snowboard Cross 2006:

youtube.com/watch?v=LZR91ogniVE

she was shit. she faced better fighters then herself with a scary one sided game, then got lucky in 2014 and survived being exposed before holly holm. 2008-2012

It's more like she tricked everyone with her luck and a young division

>In televised interviews, Jacobellis initially claimed the grab was meant to maintain stability

lammo

the female shinya aoki

(You) of pity

exactly they knew the grappling game, they trained to defend them. Someone like Floyd would have no clue how to defend it and he would be soared into the air.

Elite can opener

mostly true but she was skilled in grappling.

elite ground game for sure, bronze medal in the olympics is definition of elite

she was 2 moves away from winning the 1st holm fight, but her coach is an idiot and probably killed her career

it's sad, can't stress that enough, he's a bad coach and hit the lottery when she walked into his gym to train

lol this is a perfect description

Elite. A bunch of casuals are going to say shit but thats just the nature of the board. Theyre all young and impressionable so they unironically think durant>james zeke>sanders whoever the title holder is>rousey. They just go on what name espn shouts the most that day

Have a pity (You)

>Same with in Prime Mike Tyson

What a shitty bait

She was elite. Not GOAT, but still elite.