Music to sooth you as your bedridden with flu?

Help, dying

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/user/22xde3xvcjtnwd6w36zsg3h3i/playlist/6t1WeuySrFhN1o4LYg4cqI?si=5CCQvmclTBefLV3agJ-hVQ
open.spotify.com/user/1254965876/playlist/45NcvKMCHogCUbrA2Qz913?si=USpQYXicR02vpDjoSOqerA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't. It'll ruin the music and you won't be able to listen to it in the future without being reminded of how shitty you felt.

kill yourself

listen to trout mask replica on low volume

A/s/l

For science

Don’t have much utilities at my disposable thanks everyone else

>thanking the 3 other responses shitty responses

19/m/yomamahouse lol

What

Why are people here so irrationally paranoid about locations? Do you have any idea how many people you can infect?

/thread

Southern California you bitch y u wanna know

Are you the dude from spiritposting
regardless, Grouper - Alien Observer

No idea wtf that is

Nice music tho

I just said why you fucking moron

Everyone else is sick here too. Sorry for not thinking

Do you have weed?

just getting rid of it here

No
That would be dumb too I have sore throat

You should have easy access to edibles though right?I don't have experience with vaping while sick but vaping can make me cough.

Listen to some 60's and 70's funk and soul OP. Things like The O'Jays, Sly & The Family Stone, Bobby Womack, and Teddy Pendergrass.

I'm serious OP you need some chill smooth music to help get you through this, and if you know how to cook at all make a stew or soup.

Also drink a ton of water, if you think you're drinking enough you're probably not. You'll get through this user, love you, no homo.

Gonna see about linking a spotify playlist i used to get through the stomach flu last week. Give me a bit.

open.spotify.com/user/22xde3xvcjtnwd6w36zsg3h3i/playlist/6t1WeuySrFhN1o4LYg4cqI?si=5CCQvmclTBefLV3agJ-hVQ

Here you go OP, hope you get better.

I posted the wrong playlist because I'm autistic, brb going to go and kill myself now. Here's the playlist.

open.spotify.com/user/1254965876/playlist/45NcvKMCHogCUbrA2Qz913?si=USpQYXicR02vpDjoSOqerA

Cali isn’t weedtopia wtf besides u need to be21+ to buy legal

Thank you homoanon. I’ll repay u in the next life love u too death

No worries user, thanks for the cool phone pape.

More

Chico state old mascot

i only listen to burial when im sick, for some reason. it works though.

Saved because I thought it looked cool

You're a saint OP, may you experience happiness and good karma wherever you go.