Why is this board so pro-Brexit? Here I will attempt to make you understand why I am voting to remain

Why is this board so pro-Brexit? Here I will attempt to make you understand why I am voting to remain.
We need immigrants to do the jobs we don't want to do. Huge cliché, but true. Frankly I'd rather import some Poles or other Eastern Euros (who are white) than some Muslim/Somalian welfare leech who has 40 kids and stays in the country permanently.
Another reason is the economic insecurity. The value of your house and shares will fall, and the City of London, the biggest financial centre in Europe, could be at risk, which is where most of the good jobs in the country are.

Don't vote Brexit guys, you're replacing Poles with Somalis and Pajeets.

Other urls found in this thread:

global-counsel.co.uk/sites/default/files/special-reports/downloads/Global Counsel_Impact_of_Brexit.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

vardy would definitely vote leave
you dishonour him

>We need immigrants to do the jobs we don't want to do

Stopped reading there. Fuck off kike.

I with thinking the exact same thing OP. We need to discuss this.

EU is a globalist plot to enslave all nations.

Oh.
Fuck off OP
sage

Kim backs brexit

But it's true, Mamadou. No English person wants to pick up litter or do manual labour. This board doesn't have any solutions for this problem. For the time being, importing based Poles is much better than les noirs.

>implying that brexiters are capable of higher skilled work.

Nice.

DPRK understands. Keep up the fight against Rothschild Jyung!

>We need immigrants to do the jobs we don't want to do. Huge cliché, but true

People don't want to work in these jobs because the pay is SHIT, and it is shit because there are immigrants that will work for that shitty pay. Why a brit should work as a waiter in a shitty restaurant for almost nothing?

Good little goyim, I'm sure the EU parliament will give you all the Poles you want when they take full control.

This country is full of bankers and lawyers and no blue-collar workers. In the words of Joe Keller: "You stand on the street and spit, you're going to hit a college man"

I want the value of houses to fall so I can actually buy one some day, you selfish cunt.

Le jew boogeyman, jews aren't the cause of all our problems, the cause is women's voting

Kike derected. Leave the thread, guys.

Sage
U kike

detected*

>implying bankers and lawyers count as higher skilled work.

Nice.

I don't know any of my fellow math or physicsfags that are voting leave. Just because mathematically it's a bad choice.

Also, we lose a load of [access to] R&D facilities if we leave...

Vardy looks like such a hard cunt. Is that a can of chewing tobacco in his hand?

Jews are of course a problem but I would argue that women's voting is a bigger problem

REEEEEEE
WHITE PEOPLE DONT DO THOSE JOBS BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE TO
IF YOU REMOVE SHITSKINS FROM THESE JOBS THEN WHITES WILL MOVE BACK INTO THEM

Bankers and lawyers are the epitome of high-skilled work if you exclude STEM autism

>security

The EU is a stagnant shitfest.

They're not going to let the UK leave anyhow. If the leave vote wins they'll simply invalidate it.

Problems:
Jews
>
>
>
Powergap
>
>
>
women voting
shitskins/crime/etc etc etc

>leisure class parasite
>vote stay

Don't want to lose that EU funding, huh?

Under the current system, you have no control over who comes to the country. Shit tier romanian gypsies are as bad as pajeets and somalians.
I understnad that Poles are better than Somalis. Brexit only means you get to decide that explicitly, rather than depend on who remains with EU and who gets to join it.
This is not even considering turkroaches getting free movement across EU in exchange for housing refugees. Once they join you will be infested like us.
Do not make that mistake. Take control, and you can selectively import only a small number of immigrants who you need to clean toilets, and keep the others out.

This is not about economy it's about sovereignty, under the EU we all lose our nations.

Found the somalian Pajeet

What's your opinion on the Rothschild's?

>No English person wants to pick up litter or do manual work.

It sure sounds to me as if you've asked every single English person. I'm positive there's hundreds, if not thousands of English that would love ANY employment opportunity but your head is so far down the sound you refuse to even acknowledge this possibility.

I'm positive you're some posh rich wanker whose surrounded by ethnic Britons and the children of the top 1% of the 1% of the minorities that have actually integrated well and you assume they're all like that. Besides, Britain can make its own laws to allow European immigrants to come in, the UK doesn't need the eu for any of this.

This country is cucked, I don't trust a British government to put Poles at higher priority than Somalis because that would be >muh discrimination. I agree that Turkey needs to fuck off, but Greece has a veto in the EU so I don't see how they could ever join. And the number of Romanian gypsies isn't really significant outside of Big Issue vendors.

fucking lel. nice meme.

Fuck no.
Already made leeway with hella fresh magrail research.

>tfw only nation interested in technoligcal progression is Japan.
>tfw I won't move there because I'm not a weeb desu.

and what stops your country from hiring...

say...

british workers?

>We need immigrants to do the jobs we don't want to do.

So you don't want to fuck your wife?

>just let me be cucked like the Rothschilds want

are EU citizens who identify as British suffering from a mental illness?

Can't serve two masters.

>We need immigrants to do the jobs we don't want to do

Jesus christ what a horrifying argument.

Looking at it from a purely privileged middle class view. Because you personally could never consider doing that sort of job, you imagine that everyone else would rather have immigrants do it too.

I work in The City of London and so many of us support Brexit its not even funny.

If a man will not work, neither shall he eat.

Stop welfare.

You're talking utter fucking bollocks. Its as if you've never seen the working class cleaning ladies, dinner ladies, binmen, street sweepers of the UK. And you know what, they peddle this shit all over Europe and every damn white country, funny how every single person with white skin is too lazy and simply must tolerate mass immigration. Fuck off.

Freedom from Brit politicians shifting the blame to the EU for any issues. Prevents the U.S. from having a "guy" in the EU. Basically opens the possibility of a new UK for future generations. Lefties will probably fuck it up though.

You're a lying piece of shit. The EU is the only stagnant block. It's an undemocratic monster in the vein of the EUSSR constantly trying to cut down on free speech, democratic procresses and currently is taking away the option of countries to leave.

If the UK leaves it gets back its decision making power on whom to admit and whom not. You're getting your quota of rapefugees currently anyway, as the EU just pushes them onto you and while you in theory have border controls and admission restrictions the vast mayority of them aren't being applied. Leaving the EU would allow the UK to reinstitute and actually enforce them barring said welfare leeches from entering much less profiteering off the country. Something that inside the EU is unavoidable and ongoing.

The claim for "needing migrants" is another untrue one. Most people would be willing to do these jobs, if they were paid properly. Which they currently AREN'T. Low skilled low educated migrants aren't needed, never where. It's a long running meme used to dump wages by huge margins across the board. This only benefits rich companies, real estate moguls and a bunch of other questionable people while not having any kind of advantage for the normal average citizen.

Hey if that mentally ill guy can build a gun, so can you. Do so and fucking shoot yourself you piece of shit.

Let me fix that naïve view on migration of yours with the prospects that will come within 10 years: A lot of mundane jobs will be automated. And what will you do with all those immigrants if they won't find a proper job thanks to that automation?

Having said that, a Brexit will likely economically damage both the UK and the EU for the first years. Have a read: global-counsel.co.uk/sites/default/files/special-reports/downloads/Global Counsel_Impact_of_Brexit.pdf

>EU IS ONLY WHITE IMMIGRATION GUYS!!!

Yeah and I'm positively shaking for the million Turkroaches coming in the next few years.

>We need immigrants to do the jobs we don't want to do.
stopped reading there

Britain could make its own law to allow European immigrants to come in, but do you honestly think it would?

I don't know any minorities because I live in West London, but I know they're savages. And frankly the EU would limit the number of shitskins by giving preferential treatment to white Euros. And I have never met an English rubbish picker. My father used to work in agriculture and he told me how he had to employ Italians on the farm because despite raising wages to unaffordable levels no Englishman wanted to do such shit labour. These jobs must be filled, and preferably by white Europeans. We even have difficulty getting English bus drivers here in London, people are so rich. Even the working class have houses and benefits.

EU is kike NWO project, of course we are against it

t. broker
The hedgefund managers are pissing on you from the top floor.

>I don't trust my own elected governments so I'm going to give control to anti whites in Brussels instead!

You forget that your country already has a lot of immigrants. You really think you need more than presently for cleaning toilets? There are plenty of pajeets and poles to do that right now.
You stay in and you lose all your sovereignty. Even if in the future the country were leaning more right, you will have no power because EU will fuck you over.
Brexit is not about immigration, it is about the right to have that debate later. This means you are fairly cucked right now, but to completely remove the possibility to become uncucked in the future is to just pull the trigger on the legacy of the Eternal Anglo.
As for Greece, it is only a matter of priorities. If they stop paying debts, which is quite likely sometime in the future, it is easy to kick them out. They represent no benefit to the EU, while Turkey can easily negotiate for free movement at least, if not membership, based on refugee extortion.

So you trust Labour or the cuckservatives to prioritise white people? Can you imagine the headlines? This would never happen.

first let there be a shortage, then let the wages rise to pre-migration levels, then watch as thousands of brits want those jobs

Despite Sup Forums memery, we really don't have that many immigrants compared to many countries. We need to fill up the shit jobs. And pajeets don't clean toilets, they go into STEM because they're autists.

Welfare doesn't even benefit the average European person. It's mostly wealth redistribution to subsidize massive immigration, because said immigration benefits huge corporations who get new buyers who spend money which otherwise would've invested in such silly things as infrastructure and education aswell as allowing them to dump wages, it benefits leftists who are importing votes for themselves and manage to remain in power this way, it benefits people who can profit off the housing shortage and so on and on.

It's destroying these countries by giving foreigners, especially low IQ ones access to the resource of the host nation and allowing them to bleed it dry so a few can get rich off it and fuel their power grabs. Meanwhile you outright drive people to have fewer and fewer children as they simply can't afford them, aren't certain whether they could guarantee them a proper upbringing and future, aswell as are in general being discouraged from doing so all while breeding a huge number of bottom feeders increasingly dragging society to the abyss.

>Why is this board so pro-Brexit?

>before the EU, there was no labour shortage
Wew lad, we literally kept Italian prisoners of war in the country to fill up shit labour

>This country is cucked
>Let's vote for a further left, outright communist, unelected, power hungry, foreign cabal that doesn't give two shits about anyone in the EU and only wants to increasingly seize power over all of us and are actively bringing in shitskins to help them rig votes and cause unrest and who completely underestimates what they're unleashing and will likely be destroyed by the monsters they've called.

Yeah, sounds reasonable. Fuck off leftist scum.

>We need immigrants
Stopped reading, fuck off shill.

are there any BBC comedies about Italians doing shit jobs in Britain?

Why are anti-EU people across Europe relying on us to Brexit? Get your own referendum, cucks

KYS.

Then market forces will drive the economics. The pay for the shit cleaning jobs will increase, and there will be demand met by those who want to earn money.
It literally is autistic to pass on power to someone else for a non issue and get utterly cucked on every major issue for eternity.

>leaving the EU so we can import more poo in loos and niggers

Never understood it really. In fact, non-EU immigration is almost on par with EU immigration atm despite the fact that we have full control over it.

Surely if we had a surplus of unskilled labour we wouldnt willfully continue to import thousands every year from shitskin countries?

Feels like we're trying to escape one globalist Jew just to fall into the arms of another. Bojo was one of the more pro-immigration Tories before he started fronting for the Leave campaign. He's pretty much just been running the most thinly veiled "covert" leadership campaign in political history. And if you hadn't noticed that then you really haven't been paying attention.

Brits used to do those jobs before mass immigration, and we can do so again. The economy will recover. But if we remain we will never regain our sovereignty.

The business owners won't be able to pay for the shit jobs and they'll go out of business, this is why France and Spain went kaput

How long did the photographer have to wait to get a woman and child in the picture?

Both parties are currently effectively run from Brussels. So it doesn't matter what they do for the most part, they all know it and most just clamour to try and appeal to Brussels as much as possible to secure their own future seats once their local political career is over. Brexit would fundamentally change this.

Meanwhile, you are basically telling people it would be reasonable to pick the bubonic plague over a cough. Guess what, both might kill you but one is goddamn more likely to do so and do vastly more damage in the process.

Nice try. Anyone with half a brain knows the percentages of shitkins and other trash in Europe and the UK. They just seized power in London and they're only getting started. Telling people this isn't happening, especially on pol makes you come off as really desperate.

And no, they're going into STEM because they're heavily subsidized over local researchers. They're pretty much being PAID to colonize these fields and employers get grants for hiring them over locals. The only autist here is you.

>what is development
We're not the same country we were. People are richer now, working class people can now afford to reject jobs they don't want to do partly due to the benefits system but also better jobs being available.

In a country where 40% of people go to university, where will you magically find people to do dead-end shitty jobs?

>This country is cucked, I don't trust a British government

So you want to be cucked by the EU vulgo Germany? I seriously doubt that England fought two world wars to end up under the german heel. Don't be such a pathetic fuck and go govern yourself. We will have excellent trading relations and easy access to each others countries after Brexit.
Don't believe all the fear mongering. Schäuble is just an EU fanatic (as most Germans). He doesn't want to see his post-war creation sink into oblivion.

>the jobs we don't want to do

The jobs YOU don't want to do.

Who does these same jobs in low-immigrant areas? British people.

Who are priced out of the market by Poles who sleep on the floor of a kitchen in a 2 bedroom flat with 30 others so have no outgoing, apart from Western Union fees of converting thier pounds to zlotys to send back home?

Locals with the same skill set

>photographer makes sure to get woman and child at the front of the picture
>Moshe Shekelstien tells the photographer
>hopefully the goyim will not notice all the men in the background

Spain has 30% youth unemployment. Youth there want any job they can do and still cant find anything to do.
The shit jobs are all done by low wage pakis and somalis who are employed en masse by small business owners.
Small business can easily be given a fillip by the government, and they will do so because they represent a large voting populace. A simple tax break will pay for the pay hike for shit jobs.
France is kaput because it is filled to the brim with Algerians and Arabs, and is regularly cucked by the unions.

>
>Britain could make its own law to allow European immigrants to come in, but do you honestly think it would?
They're your politicians you fucking brit. If they won't make these European immigration laws (they will), vote in someone who will. Hold your politicians accountable.

>I don't know any minorities because I live in West London, but I know they're savages. And frankly the EU would limit the number of shitskins by giving preferential treatment to white Euros.
White euros don't move en masse, bring in multiple wives with tens of children, and their plainly barbaric customs with them in massive scales but you know who does? The millions of new Turkish gaining admission to travel into Europe visa-free, and """refugees""" given the right papers in another eu country.

And I have never met an English rubbish picker. My father used to work in agriculture and he told me how he had to employ Italians on the farm because despite raising wages to unaffordable levels no Englishman wanted to do such shit labour. These jobs must be filled, and preferably by white Europeans. We even have difficulty getting English bus drivers here in London, people are so rich. Even the working class have houses and benefits.
I think you're detached from reality m8, these are such bold assumptions I can almost guarantee you are wrong.

Yes but the parties are voted in, and British people would unfortunately never vote for an explicitly racist agenda.

Pajeet goes into STEM because his dad doesn't have much money and wants to pay for a course that guarantees a decent pay. And the mayor of London is a symbolic position, he has no real power. The right-wing media make stories seem worse than they are to stir up anti-immigration feelings. Don't get me wrong, I want people to be hostile to immigrants, but the stories are mostly exaggerations to get Britain First types angry.

Because nobody else gets to vote, Ireland voted, then was forced to vote again on the Lisbon treaties to get "the right answer". Netherlands voted against the Ukraine deal, they ignored it. Nobody else is given any say nor vote because they rather not run that risk.

You know that perfectly fine, which is exactly why you're here you piece of shit.

If a business can't keep itself afloat without massive government subsidization and artificial wage dumping then it deserves to go bankrupt. "But the jerrrrbs!", jobs according to you nobody would want to do anyway. So somehow this is a really self defeating argument.

If nobody wants to do these jobs because they aren't viable in terms of pay to make a living, if said business isn't actually profitable without massive government subsidization and thus doesn't contribute to the economy and neither do the jobs but both of them are active drains and if atop of all of that you need to fly in shitskins to do them according to you. Why even have them in the first place?

"But we need them!" How so? They're a net minus all around and nobody wants do to them according to you. If it's in the farming industry you can import most of these goods and because of how cheaply you can do it it's not profitable to produce anyway.

Momentum. Once the first domino falls, it will be easier to rally support for other countries to leave.

>in british areas british people do shitty jobs
No they don't. Even in countryside rural communities Poles need to be imported to do shitty agricultural work- see Boston and Skegness.

>trying to save the white race from being genocided is now racist
The jews have done quite the number on you

vardy should be playing in the team on the regular

not some nigger like sterling

You do realize you still have a significant portion of society which does not actually attend society and could be counted as working class. A portion which is needed less and less because of technological developement and automatization. Something that is about to ESCALATE destroying many of these jobs anyway and putting millions out of work.

Which will in short order create the new problem of what to do with people. As not everyone can go into STEM and even if everyone would be capable there's nowhere near enough jobs to go around. Which makes bringing in pajeets and others on government subsidization absolute insanity. Obviously this doesn't bother leftists.

Which is why every single last central planned economy has failed so horrifically and that's the exact thing you people are trying to etablish here.

>business owners and other workers should lose their jobs because no one wants to do the shitty jobs for them

This kills the country.

I can't tell how delusional you are. The British people wouldn't vote in a blatant racist, just as in basically every country.

Spain has 30% youth unemployment because of socialism

>We need immigrants
stopped reading the shill

Obviously I want an all-white Britain, but anyone who thinks that the UK public could be persuaded to vote for that is delusional.

Actually I test the systems that allow you and your employer to pay into your pension.

Cunt.

If you remain the attacks will continue, vote brexit to stop the violence.

> unfortunately ... explicitly racist agenda
You're kinda giving yourself away here. You are implying you'd find that bad in an effort to cozy up and blend in. Calling it explicitly racist as if that is an etablished and accepted narrative rather than just the reflexive lefist argument to kill any kind of line of thought they dislike shows you don't actually do so.

None of this is racist, it's reasonable. It's something that everywhere outside the Western world is completely common and accepted. Racism isn't much more than a way to circumvent people's self defense mechanisms and self interested by shaming and bullying them into submission.

No, Pajeets go into STEM because they are heavily subsidized making them cheaper and more affordable for companies to hire as the government and various other programs are paying part of their wage or they are outright allowed to be paid at lower rates/the company is given tax breaks for hiring them. Which allows them to pretty much import them from India scooping off their top few percentages, then later dumping the regression to the mean second and third generation on the tax payers all while destroying the local economy and jobs.

Pretending he has no real power, when he's already busy bringing about islamic modesty laws in a circumvent way is quite ridiculous. Especially since you lost his position for good, they've taken it and they'll lock it damn well down as they know they can and will in the future control it.

Seriously going "right wing media" when it's quite well etablished there is pretty much no right wing media is so much leftist newsspeak I'm not sure whether you're doing your cause any good by being around here. The leftist/liberal bias of the media is well known and documented.

And no, you don't want people to be hostile to immigrants, you're a leftist who's trying to desinform and demoralize aswell as spread outright lies. Your whole rhetoric gives you away.

>Why is this board so pro-Brexit?

The reason is simply explained. This board is made up of common people, folks who are the salt of the earth, the kinds of people whose lives are chewed up and spit out by collusion between the worlds wealthiest individuals and the worlds wealthiest corporations (which includes corporate banks) and the worlds most powerful governments. That unholy trinity is more commonly known as "the establishment".

A vote for Brexit is a vote against the globalist establishment.

A country doesn't run out of jobs if you let the free-market operate. See America, which sustained tens of millions of white immigrants.

The working-class is a bit of a meme. People such as elctricians/builders are included in it who can actually work. A large part of it are alos lazy people on benefits. Out of the 14% who are technically working class, maybe about 8% could be persuaded to do jobs. And no-one could be persuaded to live like Poles do in London. They literally have shifts on who's using the beds. A working-class person can't live a humane life in London, but Poles are willing to live like they do.

>This kills the country
Not it does not. Nice try at deflecting though. You're attempting not to give an in depth answer instead opting for the fear mongering you're accusing others of engaging in.

You have jobs which are unprofitable and thus don't pay, carried out by corporations which are effectively bankrupt and need to rely on government subsidization and tax payer money to stay in business, whom according to you nobody would want to do anyway and thus the country needs to import people who are a net loss to do them.

You basically have an equation where every single last factor is a huge negative and all of it is pretty much paid for by the tax payer.

Sage and report shill threads.

Should've read more. His rethoric and some basic assumptions such as certain ideas and policies being obviously racist kinda give him away. He's trying really hard but his leftist ideology and convictions are showing through everywhere.

They write those "Sharia in the UK" articles because morons believe it. Muslims need to be deported but this shit isn't actually happening.

You sound delusional. You're saying Indians go into STEM because of EU funding. They just want to make money and they see easy money for those who study STEM.

Look, I would vote for a racist party, I have voted BNP in the past. But there's a reason the BNP have never won a seat in an election. It's because most people don't like them. I don't approve of "muh racism" whenever someone hurts your feelings, but it's a good argument as it works on a large part of the population.

You know the government in the UK can just ignore the referendum too right? The UK referendum isn't legally binding on the Parliament. If it is a vote to leave then the house of commons still has to get a majority to vote to repeal the European Communities Act 1972 first of all and then even more majorities to vote to repeal further legislation from UK law if that is included and we will still have tons of stuff that people who are pro-Brexit hate like EU regulations to meet and Human Rights laws to abide by which have nothing to do with EU membership.

Le free market meme. You can't have a free market and movement of people when heavily subsidizing corporations and people aswell as having a welfare state. They're anathema to one another.

The free market is something you people have co-opted because it appeals to neo-cons and you can pretend this is what they wanted all along while ignoring that it's very much not.

If these jobs are that shit tier, they're going to vanish. Because they were unprofitable all along. You will likely see a more efficient system that manages to do the same work with fewer employes but more efficiently. Then again, the vast mayority of these jobs are going to be lost in the near future anyway.

UK is already getting somalis and pajeets outside the EU backdoor. With the EU, they'll just be getting more syrians and arabs who are taking the german route.

Nige and gang only mention 'Poles' because they don't want to sound racist. What they actually mean is swedish niggers and arabs krauts. Polacks are a necessary scapegoat.

Europe isn't full of racists. Even UKIP, which is pretty moderate by Sup Forums standards, struggle to win much here because people can just pull the racism card. Even in Austria, when the choice was between a literal socialist and a nationalist, they still voted for the socialist. As much as you can live in your delusional Fourth Reich dream world, most Western Europeans would describe themselves as "anti-racist".

When a government is too lazy to save a few companies from going out of business, the country fails. This is why countries bail out banks despite leftist's protests.

>no career job
>no house
>fuck London

I have nothing to lose and everything to gain tbqh famicom

>We need immigrants to do the jobs we don't want to do. Huge cliché, but true.
Complete myth perpetuated by business owners benefiting from cheap labor. All those jobs were always done long before open doors happened the only difference is pay was fair, over time existed and wasn't just standard rate so people could make a life for themselves. You can't expect brits to be motivated to work when they are earning less for the same job than before and can't afford fuck all in life with it either mean whilst Poles have massive motivation as they can share 6 to a flat and save boat loads of money to setup shop back home.

You sound like a commie. Business people aren't evil pigs in suits, they're people who make money when their business makes profits. When they make more money, the country prospers. Brits are making money like this because they are in management positions in businesses while they can just import poor people to do the jobs at the bottom end of the scale.