Barca want everyone but mainly Coutinho and Dembele

Tottenham have still made zero signings

/epl/ returns in 4 days

Other urls found in this thread:

wsc.co.uk/the-archive/42-Media/145-no-love-no-joy
youtube.com/watch?v=VmgVPi_YQ7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chelsea will buy Van Dijk and Coutinho will go to Farcelona

Liverpool are a nano sized club, they couldnt even buy a player off an energy drink

Reminder that you share the same opinions as the other place

You performed the worlds first terror attack on us in 1807. Then you stole our fleet. Then we lost Norway in 1814. The we lost two wars against Prussia and lost Southern Denmark. We didn't get it back until 1920

Thanks a lot

Mané to Man United when?

stop being a former colony was supposed to blow me the fuck out?

How to kill a television programme in one easy step.

Here are som shit rumours to talk about

Nice full-back Dalbert has arrived in Milan, and will take his medicals with Inter tomorrow.

>Valencia director general Mateu Alemany is in Italy to discuss Jeison Murillo, but Inter want a loan with obligation to buy.

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho shrugs “that’s football” after Inter refused to sell Ivan Perisic.

>Reports in Italy join those in Turkey saying Galatasaray want Kwadwo Asamoah, but Juventus are reluctant to sell.

Inter’s technical manager Walter Sabatini confirms “there are some hitches” in their pursuit of Borussia Dortmund’s Emre Mor.

>Virgil van Dijk has handed in a transfer request at Southampton.

Monaco have confirmed the signing of Rachid Ghezzal on a free transfer.

>Sky sources understand Arsenal are expected to sell players before they strengthen their squad in the remaining month of the summer transfer window.

Sky sources understand Southampton are unlikely to change their stance, despite Virgil van Dijk handing in a transfer request. The defender is not for sale.

>Rafael Santos Borre has left Atletico Madrid for River Plate.

>epl are just finding out about magic niggers

CB is literally the only position chelsea don't need

but AC isn´t expensive enough for them to play

arse anal

Did you come up with that yourself? Hope it catches on. Awesome meme lad

>come in 2nd
>don't change the squad whatsoever
>expect better results next year
why do spurs keep doing this

You trying to be relevant to things is embarrassing. It might have concerned Australia but stop being do cringe next time.

The squad is young enough that even without purchases it improves still. Although they need to replace Walker

Well, if Barca actually offers 120M for Coutinho they'd be dumb as fuck if they didn't sell him

>>don't change the squad whatsoever
that's not true, they lost their starting right back to another title challenger

Barca will get him for 55 million since Livercucks and a small club and will bend the knee

Has Morata scored yet?

You don't need trophies to be a winner but he is a winner

good meme, well kek'd, my friend

Who?

chelsea striker, red hair, spanish

>fat shite with beard
the worst look

the beard just makes them look fatter

he's so unknown he doesn't even have a wiki page

>You performed the worlds first terror attack
Who are The Sons of Liberty, the world's first terrorist group? Oh yeah, 1775. You're not special.

Insanely good post.

>watching Soccer AM
Its so fucking shite

The new episode of Rick and Morty was fucking terrible. The show was only ever mildly entertaining but the first 3 episodes of season 3 have been bad with this one by far being the worst

*carves with a 100% win rate*

Never heard of her lad.

Looking back the first season wasn't that good either

Can anyone tell me what's the 'Merican counterpart of Carvery?

fuck the telegraph 2bh

all you can eat

I'm sorry but once Liverpool get VVD it's over boys. They will win the league.

That's a real shame, here I was thinking I was a very special snowflake for being danish.

It's a matter of definition btw. The british deliberately targeted civilians in an organised manner. I don't think you're intelligent enough to understand this though, so don't mind it

Im not sure if there nihilistic shtick has been worn out or if they have dipped in quality but it was always overrated

>naming your son "Kike"

I think Sky need to update their online TV guide.

This will easily and finally kill the show though, so there's some good out of it.

>£120 million for pootinho
now THAT makes pogba look like a bargain

That's what happens when you hire people based on who they are, rather than their actual quality.

>female writer
>one of the characters is a self insert
Every time.

Dammit

Helen should've been sacked years ago, hasn't been hot since 2005

And so did The Son's of Liberty. They murdered Loyalist Americans. This is simple Google shit, mate. They committed arson. They did the Boston Tea Party event. They were funded by businessmen.

Based jews

Why is Barfelona so set on blootinho?

I genuinely can't remember the last time I even watched more than 5 minutes of it.

its a nickname for enrique

murder ≠ terror but w/e. We just have different definitions of terror

>look mom i posted it again

didn't realise it was still a thing desu

Because there are zero world class players available to them. Might aswell recuperate all the BR customers tempted to switch to PSG.

I don't think most people do.

>people still reply to Scandinavians apart from Swedes
disgusting.

Haven't watched it since the Lovejoy era. That was probably shit too without the nosatlgia desu

Its impossible to talk about this shit on Sup Forums but do you think ''muh diversity'' is the issue? Was there much more they could have done without the show tiring out.

But I do agree that even outside the strange direction of each episode the jokes seem ham fisted and off but Dan Harmon has always been unfunny

Wayne Routledge will become the next Vardy

why didn't morata dye his hair blue

>shitposting on a yank proxy for attention
nearly as bad as the bristol rovers poster

must have been shit really, tim lovejoy is an insufferable moron. would like to back my car over him.

The thing about the Neymar transfer I can't get my head around is that although the fee has been paid up front in full, PSG will still be allowed to record it on paper as divided up over the length of his 5 year contract (£40 million a year), for FFP accounting purposes.

I'm not an accountant but how can this be allowed? If it's paid in full it should be accounted as paid in full. Can't believe UEFA allow this....

Don't waste your time on a Lego lad m8

Liverpool anons, can you tell us the positives on Coutinho? My club Barca is buying him and Id like to know what makes him great.

>Aussies BTFO so easily

Embarrassing.

this weeks game of memes was great lads

which footballing transfer does this comment pertain to?

>Can't believe UEFA allow this
Why? UEFA are happy to bend the rules for the richest time and time again.

all those things that the current barce midfield do? he does all those things as well, but better

You now remember when the grown men at AFTV interviewed a 2-time CL winner so that they could whine about a clown emoji

Praying Bruno Martins Indi is next.

the Tim Lovejoy autobiography review by when saturday comes is a thing of beauty: wsc.co.uk/the-archive/42-Media/145-no-love-no-joy

i don't actually

You're right.

Great. I hope he slots in well in the midfield

Link

>being a yank stoke plastic
why

Swansea promptly close in on the signings of Nacer Chadli and Jonathan Viera with the imminent departure of Gylfi Sigurdsson expected in the next few days (Sky Sports)

Name?

youtube.com/watch?v=VmgVPi_YQ7E

lads im sure stoke signed bruno martins indi last year

i must be confusing him with another black dutch defender that was signed for a relatively small fee

...twas meh 2bh

definitely getting relegated this year

no doubt about it

shame to be honest

>That cold opening
KINO

was a loan deal that's why

But terror doesn't equal terrorISM. By your definition, what distinguishes any group of rebels who commits violence from terrorists? You're saying that terrorism is simply an act of politically motivated violence.

The definition of terror by danish law is that it's directed either towards destabilisation of the state or an international organisation.

According to wikipedia, the actions of The Sons of Liberty were directed towards rousing the people, and not destabilising the state. Hence, by this definition, it's not terrorism.

As I said, it's just a question of definition, and what you're saying isn't necessarily wrong, but don't call me ignorant on my country's history

i'm disappointed the story is heading towards the most predictable outcome but the battle at the end was probably the best battle sequence i have ever seen

ahhhhhhhh i see i see fair enough

you depreciate your assets over time ladm8.

If you are a gardening firm, you buy a new lawnmower for £1000, and then depreciate it by £200 a year until it fucks up in year 5 and you have to buy a new one. Otherwise every cunt would end up buying £300 lawnmowers that only last a year, and spend £1500 over the same five year period.

In this example, Neymar is a lawnmower, and the goals he scores is the grass he would metaphorically cut. The ballon d'or and world player of the year trophies are like the compost you would get from the grass clippings, and Barcelona is Jardins par Pierre, a grounds maintenance company limited by guarantee under French law.

Viera is better though dummy

That panel is a decent demographic for arsenal fans

Because they've never been to stoke

Is it still considered being a plastic if you're won over by Rory Delap throw-ins?

literally who

swansea have a championship team now

llorente will go to chelsea

This.

Except with footballers they're classed as "intangible assets".

A FUCKING CLOWN EMOJI

I'll give you that the battle was pretty exciting (how did Dany's troops even get there so fast though). But the Winterfell scenes felt so bland and lifeless, imo.

if you didn't spend the majority of your life within a 15 mile radius of the club's ground you are a plastic simple as