You would convert to islam for me wouldn't you?

>you would convert to islam for me wouldn't you?
>it's just to make my father happy, you can still be a closet atheist, but you can't eat bacon in public and have to pretend you're mad when Israel accidentally some pali children when they are defending themselves

imagine you're literal 10/10 muslim gf asks you this. how do you respond?

absolutely yes

ok but when the in-laws aren't around it's bacon and beer all year

Do I have to go to the mosque regularly or is there a muslim equivalent to the easter and chrismas christian?

whats converting to islam really? do people actually convert to islam? what do they do afterwards? 5 prayers a day?

thats too much work desu i wouldnt convert to islam.

Pic unrelated I'm assuming

lol no
i remember in grade school there was a muslim girl who told me that, i told her to fuck off
don't regret it, today she is fat, poor, unemployed lives in the ghetto and married a nigger

Ill take shit that will never happen your lives for 500

If such a cutie like in the pic asked me that I would go full Umayyad on europe's ass

Why would I be dating a muslim in the first place? In any case, fuck no and fuck off.

Also

>a 10/10 gf
>muslim

That's a 3/10.

>You need cut your penis

No-no, thanks, do not want.

Kill yourself, you feeble vagina-whipped traitor

And that's why no girls want you in the first place, you change who you are.

well said my friend

>would you convert for me

>cowtits
>3DPD
>hag
The fuck is wrong with you people?

Feel like I would be murdered if I did so no

also I can never tell if brown girls have poop on their butts or if its just their skin so

>those
>cowtits

>3DPD
oh, a weeb. nevermind one day you can fuck your waifu in VR

never will I give over the holy land for a slag

>beer
Leave ibiza alone you pasty cunt

>being Islamophobic is now popular and cool to be
>imageboards are starting to be more pro-islamic
It starts with just girls, with "no religion involved", and it slowly but surely mutates into full blown Islamism. A subtle change to the collective mind that cannot be noticed, until we are all under the banner of the Caliphate.

This will be an Islamic board pretty soon

She can fuck off.

source??

No, I'm not gonna mutilate my penis for a retarded pedo desert caravanrobber's sake.

t. muslim

dunno her name, she's some paki grill from wisconsin, she did almost become a meme like last year because the nazis at Sup Forums became so triggered over her beauty

:3

BLEACHED by a whigger with baggy pants

how is he a wigger ? he isn't at all, he has a fucking suit he's dressed as white as it gets t b h

humongous noggin on that one.

Y-you would convert for me would you a-user?

I would only convert for a BASED Shia Aryan

Or maybe to become a wacky Sufi mystic

6/10 at best