At what age is it acceptable to still live at your parents house in your country? Do you?

At what age is it acceptable to still live at your parents house in your country? Do you?

we have to go university at 18.If you are still living your parents you are jobless useless fuck kys.Stupid fuck For this country.

So, 18 in Turkey?

yas.Can be 19 if you failed university exam.One more stressful chance.

>tfw the failure child of the family.

Housing is easy to find for a 18-19 year old there?

probably about 35 with the current state of the property market

Same. I'm the only one living at home and I'm NEET.

I am the first son. It is my duty to do so even though I'm married and have kids. Advantages include zero rent and having my parents' ear and first in line for inheritance. My other siblings are jealous as fuck of this. Disadvantages, no privacy and the occasional disagreements on how to raise my kids.

I'm 25 and I'm already starting to get mocked for it by girls and my friends.

I think In the next two or so years my younger brother will move out & I'll be the only one living at home. I am on disability.

Such a backwards system that the first born gets everything and your siblings get screwed.

depends city.If you are rich easy af.Buy some flats gangbang party n shiet.But if you are poor you have to get scholarship for student residence.

>I am on disability.
sorry m8

In the big cities where the waiting period for an apartment is between 2-10 years (almost 20 in central Stockholm) you can stay home until 30 without it being to unusual these days..
In the countryside/north? Around 18-24.then people look strangely on you unless you live on a farm with tons of space.

>the big cities where the waiting period for an apartment is between 2-10 years (almost 20 in central Stockholm)

Yep. That's what you get with a housing shortage.
I moved last year after 3 years of waiting. And I only live in a 90k people city here in the south.
Up north it's a lot easier. And cheaper.

This is 100% true.
I've been in a housing queue for 15 years and I still only get placed near the middle in queues for a semi-decent apartment.

way too high
no and I would never come back

Shit, same here. I've been gathering points for 9 years (I'm 27) and have at least a year left before I can move away from my parents flat...
If it wasn't for my job I would leave for the north right now and buy a cheap flat.
Here in Stockholm even the cheapest one available cost about 4 times my savings...

W-waiting periods for appartments?
Like, you can't just go and rent one?
Truely soviet tier.

23 and I still live with my parents but I'm moving out next month. If houses here weren't so expensive I would have done it sooner. Also if you don't have enough money the only way to get your own place is to share with other people here and there's no fucking way I was going to do that.

Still, my brother is 28 and lives at home so at least I'm not as fucked as him

>Like, you can't just go and rent one?
Nope, there is no apartments empty for that.
The south of Sweden is in the middle of a housing crisis.

That is fucking unreal

I don't even want to live here, I was just born here and I'm sort of stuck here because of it.
I would take an apartment pretty much anywhere as long as it's not literally in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by Mohammads, or is only slightly bigger than a closet.

You can if you have tons of money. Maybe.
The queues are for getting your hands on apartments at reasonable prices without needing to spend a couple hundred thousand euros on a contract.
Obviously if you're sitting in a queue like I am then getting a contract is pretty much impossible.

amk bu ingilizce ile nasil üniversiteye gircen comar oglu comar paraya yazik

18-20: completely normal, normie sluts might bully you for it
21-23: getting a bit ridiculous here, people will assume you're down on your luck or just incompetent
24: point of no return
25-30: neighbours will spend their time gossiping about the paedophile weirdo living on their street, if you ever need to mention it random people will move away from you and think about calling the police
30+: it's over anakin

Yep it sucks. Maybe 12-13 years ago you could go and check out 3-4 apartments per week if you were gonna move in my city.
Now it's like 1-2 per month split between like 800 (per apartment) interested people and the person with the most points get's to chose first. If that person denies it, the next in line. And so on.
Do the state build new apartments? Yes. But all the new stuff is brutally expensive and a normal income person can't afford it...
>I would take an apartment pretty much anywhere
Yeah same here if I wasn't stuck at my job.
Would move up to Umeå or something.

i'd say 20, but once you get a job, people won't take you seriously if you still live with ur mummy and daddy

here its abolutely ok if you work and pay most of the sendings
its not like you live with parenst, its like parents live with you

>24: point of no return

Even if I worked full time I wouldn't be able to afford an place to live here, unless I wanted to have like no furniture and/or sources of entertainment

Here in Norrland
>18-22
After that you are either a special needs person or something similar.
You can literally buy a small house here for 5k or a flat for even less.
My parents bought me my house when I turned 19 for 6k just to get rid of me lol. Single room design but pretty big.

What if you live too close to your uni to move out? (((((((((like me)))))))))))

>You can literally buy a small house here for 5k

So the equivalent of 700 usd?

How is this possible lad

I think we have exactly no standard about that.

By living in (what people consider to be) the least desirable part of the country. The further north you go, the more uncivilized the people are deemed and the less jobs there are (depending on what you work with.)
So basically a huge meme.

>live in Moscow
>average wage 500$
>average appartment price starts at 100000$ for 1 bedroom 30m appartment

>mfw the cheapest apartments near me are around $1500 USD a month

No I was using dollars.
Around 50-60k SEK.
The short answer is, it's cold and empty up here. Most people prefer big cities, not frozen wasteland.
Prizes drops.

Around here (Gisborne) you can be 16 and still live with your parents. After that you have to go and live on the streets until you get your life together.

I assume that many ppl in korea are living with parents during their twenty or could be more.

>17 unless you don't graduate high school until you're 18
>no, I'm twice that age
2,400 sq ft, 4 bd, 3 ba on 4 acres seems like a bit much for a couple and a dog, but she likes having a lot of room inside. I'd prefer more land t'bh.

Depends where you live, USA is a big place.

I know plenty of people in their mid 20s that still live with their parents because NYC is just too expensive.

On the other hand I have a friend from a small town in Virginia that moved out on $14 an hour lol

I make $15 an hour, and even if I worked full time it would be hard to move out

>points
What kind of fucking communist shit is this?
You can buy an apartment or you could rent one as far as I know, is that some sort of free/cheap communal housing or what?

>he prefers gavelkind to primogeniture

individualistic fucks like you are why families are collapsing in the western world.

Infact I just calculated, even if I worked 60 hours a week I still could not afford to move out :(

>You can buy an apartment or you could rent one as far as I know, is that some sort of free/cheap communal housing or what?
To rent an apartment you need to stand in line. You can't rent if there is nothing to rent.
So you wait and eventually a place comes available. Problem? Other people are waiting as well. Who gets the place then? The person who waited the longest. How do you figure that out? With a point system. The longer you wait, the more points.

And sure you can buy a flat. But most young people can't afford that. Not even close.

Id say that up to 30 its ok, after that it starts to be too much

>be first son
>tfw society and family's religion doesn't practice male primogeniture

If you have the money then basically nothing's stopping you from buying whatever you want.
If you don't, and you can't afford to cough up a ton of dough to buy a contract and pay whatever outrageous rent they have in mind, then you have 2 options:
1. Stand in a housing queue for a few years (and assuming you're moving AWAY from the capital) at best or a few decades (into the capital) at worst.
2. Get some nepotistic help from your relatives, be a refugee, emigrate, or kill yourself.

why does your society want you to move out of your parents' house anyway?

>I am on disability.
Is that not a euphemism for "lazy leech" in your cunts?

I really don't know, if I had to guess it's because of the Jews

So people can start families and lives of their own?

Maybe. Might just be written proof of his disability though.

>the waiting period for an apartment
I don't understand this concept. Why don't they build more apartments?

You can live with your parents your entire life and it would still be acceptable.

People can have real disabilities though

we do the exact same thing here without having to "move out" or "get a place of their own"

This.

Well I guess this is why most of Balkanfags live in Malmo.?
I currently live in New Belgrade with two flatmates and we pay around 240€ a month for a 65m2 flat.

>Why don't they build more apartments?
They do. Thousands. But new apartments costs a shit ton to rent.
Let me compare.

1. My apartment.
>built 40-50 years go
>renovated a few times
>3 rooms, kitchen, bath
>around 350 dollars per month

2. New apartment
>built recently
>same size
>around 800-1200 dollars per month

So young people can't afford them. Crisis goes on...

But aren't the parents still working? Do Kazakhs stop working in their 40s?

Little difficult to start a family and still live in your tiny childhood room...

>Why don't they build more apartments?
Because that's not how it works?
Even if they could just magically make new houses as fast as the demand for it goes up, how do you think the prices will adjust accordingly?
>build a new apartment
>it's modern and shit, mint condition, took time and effort to create
>oh I know, let's just charge chump change for it so people who need someplace to move can actually aff- haha do you think we're fucking retarded
>here, students/poor people who barely have any income, why not have a look at our freshly built 2 room apartment at 60 square meters starting at $1000 a month?

If there's a huge demand, they're gonna charge you OUT YOUR FUCKING ASS for it. They no legal obligation whatsoever to give a shit about why they're making the apartments or actually setting prices at what a very low-income bracket could afford.

They build fucking ant hills for thousands people here and rent there costs dirt cheap compared to your prices and it's still too expensive for locals lel

>tfw living alone in another country, parents are proud, friends are envious or impressed, model for siblings

Up till 35

I'm 21 and moving out in a week :)

>mfw studying in the US alone
>Entire family and friends thinks it's amazing
>mfw I actually want to kill myself every day

>studying in the US alone
>want to kill self every day
why? It's a second chance at becoming chad, did you fuck it up?

Everyone in the US is extremely shallow and materialistic

white girls love the BJC

idk desu
older bro is 26 and still living with us, I'm 22 and still in college for a year and a half more, so i won't be leaving soon

Because the West tends to be more individualist than the rest of the world, so it's shameful to depend on your parents as an adult. Adults are supposed to contribute more than they take from the tribe.
Of course, and I'll gladly help with assisting them. I used to think it was only an extreme minority who abused the system...
Then I lived in and worked with the public in Pueblo, CO for 3 years.
>They no legal obligation whatsoever to give a shit about why they're making the apartments or actually setting prices at what a very low-income bracket could afford.
Should they? Why? You a commie, boy?

As if that is any different anywhere else on the planet

No, that's probably just the college kids in whatever meme city you chose. Have you considered that maybe you're weird to them?

Maybe

I go to NYU and people only care about the new iPhone and yeezys

It's also absolutely 99% far left, you can't even have an opinion that goes against the tide here

>Should they? Why?
They don't, and I wasn't arguing they do. Hence the
>haha do you think we're fucking retarded
If they'd be forced to set their rent at a certain level so students could afford it then there's no fucking reason for them to put any effort into building it. They're only gonna make a set amount of money regardless of how bricks and paper they make the building.
Capitalism and all.
That said, while there's no way to solve it without going full commie mode, it's not exactly like these apartments which are being built supposedly to help with the housing crisis are doing fuckall. If poor people are the ones who need new apartments and you end up making something expensive that nobody in that bracket (minus spoiled kids with rich parents) will be able to afford then at best you're wanking in the wind or at worst you'll end up with a freshly built apartment that nobody lives in because nobody can afford it.

>mfw I actually want to kill myself every day

That's just the normal Japanese state of mind. Get used to it.

>I go to NYU
>everyone in the USA
You should know that the 314,000,000 outside of NYC are nothing like that, and most of us hate New Yorkers more than foreigners do.
Go visit Vermont.

My parents kicked me out when i started highschool. I'm in uni now, only the wussified swedes and the shitskins live with their parents longer than 15.

Abdullah...

>be me 21yo
>have rich parents
>when I turned 18, my father gave me a house: 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 4 car garage, 2 living rooms.

the only downside is that it's in Honduras( A dangerous place).

>25
>live with my parents with no end in sight

around 25 I think

I'm 18, I have no idea what I'm gonna do with my life besides studying law, which I hate, so if I'm not dead by then I'll probably still be living with them

>Have rich parents
>Still willingly lives in South America

that's what I was wondering

I'd live in South America

have you ever gone to south america?

Well no, but I've been to Mexico and Dominican republic.

and why would you live there?

Maybe not the Dominican, but Mexico was really cool.

how is it better than a 1st world country?

What's so great about this shithole?

oooh so you have no idea what you're talking about
fuck off

Dude every place in South America besides maybe Peru is a complete shit hole

Shut up, I've done my research pic related
Seems fine just a bunch of whiners who take it for granted