what's cooking in this thread

mel a cute! CUTE!

rate

thank you this is what i was asking for 3 or 4 threads ago

bran has controlled a retard so far and that's just about it

*so far that we've seen

You forgot about time-travel

this post displays desperate denial of an unprecedented extreme

time-travel in which he's done what? created a retard?

Time-travel that he would subsequently perform to change past actions by controlling people.

Like Hodor, it's already done, we just haven't seen it yet.

>took control of a retard

Hodor was not a retard when he took control of him, are you denying the implications of that or are you just too stupid to understand slow build up narratives

John Snow storyline has some of the most exciting and most boring times.

I'm, sorry but "character was subconsciously controlling every important thing the whole time" is abysmally shitty storytelling and detracts massively from the value of all the other characters who were developed and interacted with the plotline. Even GRRM and Dabid realise how retarded that so this bullshit will never be canon.

grrm loves sci fi and time travel mind fuckery, he thinks Predestination/All You Zombies is the best use of time travel in fiction (wherein everything is predetermined and individual choices ultimately dont matter because everything will end exactly as it has to)

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

bump

truly it is a sad day when /got/ threads have to get bumped by posts that say "bump"
still better than branposting though

Le mind-trick queen :^)

And Qyburn isn't anyone's puppet? What's his game, he just like to fuck shit up for no reason?
Or he's the NK puppet? What?

>bran
>on top

lol, implying Night King isn't the real puppeteer.

Reminder the younger, more beautiful queen theory relates to Brienne. Going by her ironic nickname of "Brienne the Beauty".

Also post your top three ASOIAF girls and people assume your fetishes, mine are:
Melisandre, Asha and Brienne.

I am really hoping we get some exposition on house Hightower in Winds, they seem too interesting to pass up. My working theory is that Qyburn is a Hightower bastard or something or maybe his family just told him to fuck off since he's a legit madman who's experiments go too far.

The Night's King is just Bran from the past

>Melisandre, Asha and Brienne.
Soft femdom. Also you're switch but mostly sub, you really just like kinky shit.

Ygritte, Asha, Arya (ignore the age)

I'm guessing you like women who can take charge and enjoys being emasculated, you basically want to wear the skirt in a relationship while being married to an alpha woman.

CAW HO HO

Dead

Can't wait him to fuck some shit in season 8....

Yes, and? what's that got to do with anything?

>My father always said Northerners are different. More loyal, more suspicious of outsiders.
>brings in foreign army
>sacrifices Northern lives
>WAAAAAHHHHH, why didn't they make me Queen, help me Littlefinger

Why is Sansa such a dumb hypocritical bitch?

Well, she was never groomed for lordship unlike Bran and Robb, and was raised with her mother's southern values instead of northern ones.

>Bran: "If we don't protect our men, why should they protect us?"

Sansa: "You must sacrifice your lives to get me my home back, even though I live in comfort and have never used the army I can muster to help you, and have married the guy I want you to kill because I thought I was a stronk independent woman"

A CUTIE

You mean the future

When Arya introduce Jaqen to Starks.

Jaqen: Hello, this man has the honor to be Jaqen H'Ghar, once a free man of the free city of Lorath. Leader of the Faceless Men in Braavos.

sucks

they were all raised with southern values since ned was raised in the vale

Ciarán Hinds is a brilliant actor, bro. They butchered Mance's character, but at least they cast the right guy.

>Jon being manipulated by Sansa, the stupidest, most selfish, and most gullible character in the series.

How did he become King-in-the-North, again?

kek take that bran fags

>Just a reminder that Sansa didn't bat an eye when she witnessed Ser Hugh of the Vale die because he's ugly (she even finds his death fascinating), but she almost loses her mind when the Mountain tried to kill the handsome Loras Tyrell.

>ywn have an ygritte gf who forces you to wear a skirt

so you've figured out how women work, huh?

>Ser Hugh's description fits me perfectly
>Ned, Littlefinger, and Sansa think he's ugly

mrw

>More loyal
Starks probably had the second shittiest-tier bannermen of all the great houses

She was literally a dumb 12yo who knew nothing of real life and thought herself a princess in a failrytale book

Jeyne Poole had a nervous break down over the death of Ser Hugh. And yeah, Sansa didn't give a shit about Jeyne's well-being.

and even then she cared more about Jeyne than her own sister
not that i'd care about arya either

sansa will marry jaime after he's a legitimised targaryen.

AGoT Arya is dope, bro. GRRM ruined her with that shitty Braavos arc.

Dafuq? She's already married to Tyrion you dumb faggot

even in AGOT i didn't really like arya's chapters that much. maybe its because the reader is meant to sympathise with her but I never really did
but yeah her whole storyline definitely gets worse after that. i skipped practically all of her chapters after agot and since they didn't contribute to the plot at all it didn't matter

not consummated but that plot was to introduce to sansa that not all lannisters are joffrey. jaime will eventually become a legitimised targaryen and sansa is the person to take everything away from cercei.

also in the original plot jaime was to sit on the iron throne post joffrey.

>Jamie
You mean Cersie, Cersies name was Jamie in the original draft.

If a woman's husband joins the Night's Watch, is she free to marry again? I mean is she free of their marriage vows?

Any lore cunts who can answer this question?

>right guy

nigga, that guy should have been Doran

It's Jaime, not Jamie you dumbfuck. How hard is it to memorize a damn name?

I don't think so, not until he dies and she becomes a widow. She could get out of it if the marriage wasn't consumated though.

endgame Sansa X Myrcella?
Sansa liked her in aGoT.
She could marry her.

and then Arya stabs her

How in the fuck do you think Jaime will become a legitimized Targaryen? It's Jon (who it turns out Rhaegar named him Aegon) who's more likely to make it.

Are you the same guy who predicted that Jon will become king and hate it because he's far from Winterfell?

Monthly reminder that Jaime used to wear dresses for fun.

My bet would be that you are into femdom

My picks
>Margaery, Melisandre, and Meera

Now that I notice, the M seems to be a common thing

Alexander Saddig was perfect for Doran except the fact that he's skinny, which doesn't matter anyway since they cast ugly British bongs as Cersei Lannister and Catelyn Tully.

Margaery, Ros, Yunkai whore

I see...

Pure girls fetish

Ygritte, Sansa, Margaery

Not not that guy. I think Jon and Dany will leave their mark, are very relevant but will probably die.

End of the story I see the throne going to the guy who's avoided the type of role of a lord or king etc.
That being Jaime who's only desire has been survival, Cercei and being on par to the sword of the morning.

You also have an Arthurian redemption story and conception story with Jaime. And well you know the golden hand as reference to The king with the gold touch ( king midas ) or the name Jaime related to the how many king James'.

also lord light = āeksio ōños
and gold hand = āeksion ondos

The parallels between Tyrion and Jaime if Jaime was a Targaryen bastard are entertaining.

Ironic if he were to wed sansa as they were both prisoners to each others families.

Also we've seen bastards become legitimised and you have the blackfyre rebellion of people rallying behind baseborns before.

I'm not sure it's even in the lore...
But I'd guess she is.

NW guys can't have wives. If some guy on the wall doesn't have a wife, than no one can have him as an husband either.

Going to the wall is pretty much the equivalent of a divorce.

Arya was shit in ACoK too, everyone berates Sansa for being a selfish cunt, but all Arya does is demand that Hot Pie and Gendry stick with her, and take huge risks instead of allowing them to return to a comfortable and safe life
Her explanation: they are my friends so they should do what I want

>Mfw when literally every single whore in the show is pretty as fuck whereas the most beautiful lady looks like a fucking alien Benedict Cumberbatch.

>most fun girl in the story
>least fun girl in the story

I don't get your picks unless you're influenced by the actress or something.

I just think they're the hottest, dude. In order of hotness.

oh boy, i can't wait til we see bran take control of Jaime and push himself out of the window

>The things i do for love

It is about someone else

woah mind blown

>everyone berates Sansa for being a selfish cunt, but all Arya does is demand that Hot Pie and Gendry stick with her,

That's an hell of way to say it. She did not demand they stick with her, they all stuck together, she did too.

That's the difference between being a selfish cunt like Sansa, and being like Arya. It's not one-way.

Gendry wanted to leave Hotpie and Lommy behinid because they were useless fucks, but Arya stuck out for them and refused to abandon them to their fate.

She dug out worms for them (even if they didn't want them), not just for herself.

arya was always pack oriented, she cared for them as much as she cared for herself. It's quite reasonable that when SHE needed them and they said fuck off, she kinda took it bad.

As the other user said, Arya was really great until the braavos shit desu.
Even some of the braavos stuff isn't so bad, in the books anyway, on the show it's all horseshit.

I'm pretty sure Bran took control of the Lannister solder who spears Ned in the back of the leg.

...so it's the actress?
Because book ygritte isn't hot at all, she's described as a 3/10.

I see the irony and parallelism in everything you said and it would be bittersweet if the person who wanted power the least ends up having it.

>also lord light = āeksio ōños and gold hand = āeksion ondos

People always assumed that GURM is a genius who build his story on hints transcending language and such. He's just a lazy hack who got lucky with a counter-trope story and now he isn't even able to finish it. the broad comparisons such as Faith of the Seven=Christianity, R'hllor=Zoroastriansim, Wof5K= War of the Roses are true, but the deeper stuff such as greek translations and stuff are hard to believe. (except for Theon which means Godly in greek)

soldier*

Someone should e-mail George about this and hope for an answer. I've heard he's very responsive to serious fans.

I'm pretty sure bran is a boring useless cripplefuck who should not have been in the story in the first place becuase he was boring for the first 5 books/6 seasons and now he's gonna be a god or some shit and that's gonna be ridiculous. Bran will have been shit the whole time, just 2 different kind of shit.

Basically, this

"someone" means no one heh.

But desu I'm pretty sure it's just like a divorce, if not an ACTUAL divorce.

Renly wanted to present Margaery to Robert so he could (from LF? words) "set Cersei aside and take her".

The way he was saying it he did not mean to butcher her and all lannister kids and go to war against Tywin, he actually just mean setting her aside, aka a divorce. So maybe it's possible just rare.

>Even GRRM and Dabid realise how retarded that so this bullshit will never be canon.
grrm maybe, dabid no.
they'd do it if they wanted to, they don't realise that any of their shit is retarded.

only they know that no one cares about bran so they just use him as a camera for a storyline's lore people actually care about.

Arya is a scared, traumatized nine-year-old girl who saw he father's head get chopped off, she needed Gendry and Hot Pie for the sake of her mental stability. Sansa is a snob, lustful bitch who doesn't give a fuck about anyone and who got her father killed so she could stay with her crush.

This is no competition.

Branfags just will never recover from this.

Have you seen S07 leaks? I have something to tell you from the leaks that goes well with your assertion about divorce.

He does prevent Neds death in the process. But really he just needs to string him along until he's beheaded.

Getting speared in the leg is a show-only occurence. In the books, retarded Jory Cassel held his bloody sword in front of Ned's horse, so the scared animal tried to flee and slipped on the wet ground, falling right on Ned's leg.

I read a few lines of it but desu I didn't care enough to read the whole thing. The show is too fucking bad now I don't give a fuck anymore about whatever retarded shit they're doing.

There's an actual divorce that happens in S7?
I can't think of who that might be on top of my head (unless someone marries & divorce in the same season).

Sansa married Ramsay so presumably her marraige with Tyrion is void already? Not that it could go past D&D's head and they'd have it void again.
Ramsay's dead, drogo&hizdhar dead, snu isn't married... Can't think of any main character who would need a divorce.

But please, do tell!

Gilly will find a document at the Citadel which states that Rhaegar had a divorce from Ellia, thus delegitimizing his children with her, making Lyanna the official queen, and Jon the crown prince.

One more thing: Guess what Rhaegar named Jon?

Aegon! Rhaegar is so fucking retarded he named two of his children Aegon. And the baby Aegon Daenerys sees in the tower of the undying (the one that Rhaegar calls 'his is the song of Ice and Fire' is about Jon Snow (Aegon VI Targaryen). Turns out the title of the series is about Jon who is the song of Rhaegar (Fire) and Lyanna (Ice). A Song of Ice and Fire.

>Turns out the title of the series is about Jon who is the song of Rhaegar (Fire) and Lyanna (Ice). A Song of Ice and Fire.
quelle surprise

Huh

>Rhaegar had a divorce from Ellia, thus delegitimizing his children with her
D&D are literally mentally challenged.

It's not possible to write such stupid shit with a normal, functioning brain.

>in b4 grrm writes the same shit

there are plenty of aegons but they receive you know. first of his name, second of his name, third of his name etc you stooge.

It's a shit idea. Dnd fell for his Gurms red herring concerning the title. There is no way this will happen in the books.

I feel quite bad for you, user. I can truthfully say I wasn't expecting that.
(Sansa's a pathetic superficial cunt though, I clearly remember her thinking Beric was "handsome enough" but nearing dotage because he was 21 or 22).

why did Jon send away Mellisandre who burnt a child as a desperate move to melt the snow and make a path for the rightful king of Westeros, but doesn't do anything about Tormund who raided several villages and mercilessly murdered dozens of innocent farmers south of the wall ?