she forgot #cruzmissile at the end

Charge your fucking phone

Holy shit charge your phone psycho

It's plugged in, thanks for being thoughtful x

>faceberg
>friends with the ignorant
>4%
Get your shit together, OP.

Why do people who post from mobile always have a dead fucking battery ?

>not knowing the low charge meme

It takes like 70% battery to find the correct pic and post it on Sup Forums. moot really fucked up.

Proof!

I guess it's that time of the year again

This

He's never going to call, Sally.
Now why don't you go crawl under the covers and get fat on chocolates.

>"i'm too much of a pussy to say that i'm against mass immigration so i'll write a long virtue signalling rant attacking white british people instead"

i hate these rant-people so much. how can they believe that anyone gives a shit about their artificial outrage. ocial media has completely fucked up societal interaction.

Why does everyone feel the need to make a grand tl;dr statement on the killing of a single non-notable person by a single lunatic? We don't even know what actually happened there yet since the police have released fuck all. Virtue signaling cunts.

>#notallmuslims
>but it's all these fucking white men

I can't wait until we get to liberate britain from brown stain of islam

I've chosen to switch to Remain. I was on the fence about it, but after the death of that MP I just cannot be associated with the Leave campaign. They are truly a disgusting group of people. It's been made clear that anyone who votes leave is in favor of killing women in the street. The Brexit campaign has just turned into an xenophobic and bigoted cacophony of lies and scaremongering. I don't understand how anyone can associate themselves with such a truly disgusting and murderous campaign. I don't want to be associated with these violent racist fascists. We should listen to our leaders like Cameron and Based Clegg. Let's just stick with what we know. They ran the country for years, saving us from the brink and kept us with our European neighbours. We can't sacrifice all that we have. How can we trust crooks like Boris Johnson and Michael Gove? Do they truly act in the interest of the British people? Absolutely not. Lets stay in the EU and just stick with what we know. Why would we want to risk an economic disaster?

Bait

>tfw will never fight door to door with ameribros against Islamic eurocucks

Liberate us first pls.

Go to bed, Bill.

Nice Xperia, britbong.

Really if she came to that conclusion so quickly, she will switch sides for anything at the drop of a hat. Expect a post after the next Islamic attack re opening her eyes etc. This is normal though, you win the minds, and the heads will follow.

Ta

GR8 B8 M8

m8, you really think this person was voting leave before today?

No-one has changed their mind.