Explain, yanks

How does Baseball even work? It looks like an even more retarded rounders (which is a sport for teenage girls).
And what's this about 180 games a season or something?

Just go post on Sup Forums, gaylord

>explain, Yanks

No. Go back to your povertyball general and get off my Sup Forums

fuck off, Mohammad

How does Cricket even work? The games are longer than boreball and you have god damn "tea breaks"? I thought this was a sport for men, not pussies.

Terrible post, fuck off. Someone who's spent their entire life watching simpleton divegrass is probably not going to understand the intricacies of basedball.

I prefer cricket desu

Depends on the format, twenty20 takes 3 hours

cricket doesn't work

>explain, yanks
They're horrible fans because their team has like 30 titles.

If you prefer cricket you should probably stick to cricket. I don't disrespect cricket but baseball is a cultural thing just like cricket so you'd just be wasting your time learning baseball.
If you moved to the US or Japan then it would be worth the effort but otherwise don't bother. Just like I wouldn't bother learning cricket as it has no cultural relevancy here in the US.

>I hate your sport and don't actually want to learn about it, I just wanted to tell you I hate it
>now explain it

Yeah, na. Fuck off.

I was born in the Carribeans, Curacao to be exact and Baseball was very big here. How come?

I thought only white, spics and chinks played this?

>hit ball with stick
>run 10 feet
>repeat for 40 hours

I think Dominicans and Venezuelans brought the sport to Curacao and eventually some guys got to the major leagues. Also probably the fact that it's a tight-knit community helps.

>10 feet
You're horrible at judging distances

You, you-you!

YOU BINGY-BINGY BONG!

It was invented in your country tbqh

Bo Jackson played baseball with an artificial hip. How can you call that a sport? Talking about "poverty" when fucking venezuela has baseball as their first sport lol

baseball is unironically the best american sport

I played little league once. Let me explain how the game of baseball is played.

Offensive:
>swing at ball
>miss
>repeat ad infinitum
>get hit by ball
>cry
Defense, outfield
>look at birds, airplanes
>fail to catch a fly ball
>overthrow second base
>pick dandelions
>field ground ball with shins
>overthrow second base

My power levels were too high for baseball but I was a decent soccer player.
>chase ball
>kick ball

No he didnt. And he was cut by the royals following the hip injury. Lost his power. He got signed by the white sox, but was terrible and washed out.

This

some autistic guy who doesn't talk to anyone throws a ball at you so fast you can only see it for a split second. in that time frame you have to figure out whether or not it's going to fly over the plate and count as a strike. if you fail to hit a strike three times, you have to go back to the dugout.

you're right, it's 5 feet